Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

Shockwave shouldn't have a face. He's cold and logical, a total machine. Being faceless makes him Shockwave.Bayverse Shockwave, although he looked epic, was just a lumbering brute with no characterisation or any awesome scenes.
This.Bayverse Shockwave gains points for looking awesome... That's pretty much it.Other Shockwaves like G1 and (especially) Animated are far superior. Here's to hoping that Prime/FOC Shocky will be equally as good.Speaking of Animated, TFA comes to the Hub today! I am so excited since I've never seen the show on TV. Only on the internet.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

oh. yeah forgot abou that. and if i want to watch it i have to decide which of my shows i don't want to watch anymore.as much as i like being able to record stuff. it gets annoying to only have a few shows while my sister takes up a good three quarters of the season pass list.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

its 294 on directv. if thats what you have.you have my sympathy. i almost never get to watch my shows. and my sister takes up 3/4 of the season pass list with her shows.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Went to WalMart for the first time in forever hoping to score something FoC.Found some incredibly bare pegs. Only Bumblebees and 1 Ratchet for Prime. In all there were DOTM , Prime, and Shadow Strike Bees - which means it's actually managed to get all waves of Prime and yet this is all that's left.Should've gone to Target with my mom and sister to check for FoC... I need that Shockwave. Jazz would be cool but Shockwave I'm dying for.I'm also super bummed I never managed to get somebody to buy the correctly colored Bruticus at SDCC for me. :(~|ET|~
That's just about the same luck as I've gotten. With Bruticus, though, you could always camp out on HTS and see if you get lucky and order him before the mob crashes the site... As for me, I'll probably be getting the Amazon exclusive G2 colors, since it's overall the cheapest.
I always hated G1 Shockwave's head. It looked like a box. With a lightbulb. Bayverse Shockwave's head was slightly scary, and I liked that.
I... I... I... That's the only time I've ever heard anyone say they hate Shockwave's head. Shockwave is basically a walking computer with little to no emotions. Why have a face if he has no use for one? And he was never a warrior, so it doesn't need to be scary. That's why I always loved the G1 design; it's so simply and minimalist (even for G1 cartoon), and it fit his character perfectly.I can't wait until he shows up in Prime...

same here.i'm on another forum (a transformers one) watching people bash the snot out of that show.it makes me a bit sad. as its by far my favorite.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I actually liked his IDW incarnation, where he'd actually be really vicious in a fight, but was still the cold and logical machine that we all knew. I just don't like when he's loyal to Megs (Animated being the exception), so I've preferred how they've set up the Aligned version to lean towards the Marvel comics incarnation as far as loyalties are concerned (to Cybertron, I believe someone said). And since Megs is responsible for Cybertron's demise, I'd definitely like to see how the two interact when the time comes in Prime. Perhaps Starscream can at last find some semblance of an ally in Shockwave and a disgruntled Knock Out (who, let's face it, hasn't been treated that well since Megatron returned)?

plop

Yeah, there are a lot of Factions. I was really hoping Starscream would officially team up with MECH during Operation BB just to narrow the teams. Either way, I'm hoping Thundertron will show up as his plot was pretty much left as a cliffhanger at the end of Exiles. And the fact that he's showing up in a MMOG or whatever just doesn't seem like a strong basis to develop him. Especially an Asian exclusive MMOG.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

I've heard of it. 354 pages is pretty darn impressive. Nobody's seen it, though, since it's basically a Hasbro story bible. Aside from the three scans that are in Transformers Vault, anyway, that show Optimus, Prima, and Cybertron.It'd be so hilarious if it explains every single thing and perfectly ties WFC, FOC, Exodus, Exiles, and Prime together... but we'll never get to see it.

SDCC starts tomorrow. We'll probably get some actual pictures of Thundertron and Ultra Magnus, and probably some news on whether or not Breakdown is coming to America. Also, has anyone seen those new Kreon Combiners? Apparently, they're pretty cheap and actually look neat.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

SDCC starts tomorrow. We'll probably get some actual pictures of Thundertron and Ultra Magnus, and probably some news on whether or not Breakdown is coming to America. Also, has anyone seen those new Kreon Combiners? Apparently, they're pretty cheap and actually look neat.
yeah i've seen those. they look decent. but i'm leery, as the other kreo sets arent greatthey're ok. but not a replacement for lego

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I'm excited for the new Kreons. Especially since they're going to be individually released (as blind bags, mind you). Still a great way for me to get em as I never had any interest in the sets. But something tells me they won't release character like Optimus and Megatron since they appeared in the Kre-o sets.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Well, I've officially started my hunt for FOC figures. No luck at the closest WalMart, but I might be going to a Target I haven't been too in a while. Only problem with that is I know it's frequented by another fan (used to be active here as "Nittany Nuva," but is "Tytus" elsewhere...) so might not have any luck there either. Still worth trying.----I think the blind bag Kreons are an excellent idea. The vehicle/beast modes are incredibly ugly, but I wasn't expecting anything special when they were announced anyways. The Kreons are all about robot mode anyways. I wasn't going to get any... But then they posted Waspinator and Galvatron...~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Between the blindpacked Lego minifigs, the MegaBloks Halo figs, and now Kreons? I guess now every time I go to the store on a toy hunt I won't leave empty-handed, but dang... so many blindpacked toys... so much feeling and squeezing...At least the helmets and large accessories seem different enough to be easily felt, Sunstorm especially.