Worst Bionicle Product That Isn't A Set

I wouldn't say the costume is bad, just inaccurate.Most of the later fast food promotional toys were pretty poor. For the most part their functions were irrelevant and pointless. I was hoping to get a Reidak or Hakann toy, since theirs were at least halfway decent, if not accurate or compact. I ended up with Matoro and his retracting shoulder hook.

OpAXNpl.jpg

The later on Mc. Donald's promotions. They were like all Mc. Donald's toys recently: cheap and terrible quality that is aimed at little kids. Okay, the promotions were worth nothing after the Tohunga, which were cool.Also, the costume. It looks more like a Visorak turned into a Toa. XD

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

^^^ Please tell me you're kidding, because if you're not, Bionicle underwear would probably top the list for me.

I wouldn't say the costume is bad, just inaccurate.Most of the later fast food promotional toys were pretty poor. For the most part their functions were irrelevant and pointless. I was hoping to get a Reidak or Hakann toy, since theirs were at least halfway decent, if not accurate or compact. I ended up with Matoro and his retracting shoulder hook.

Oh yeah, I remember the 2006 McDonalds toys! Man, Vezok and that little cardboard launcher were so disappointing.-Ced Edited by Cederak

I have some sort of glow-in-the-dark Piraka teeth you can put in your mouth but they are so small they never fit. :???: Besides that, all McDonalds promo toys were pretty lame, except for the McToran of course.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

41COyoXrcUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Very inaccurate. O_oAlso anyone remember that Vakama Hordika Mask thing that was avalable at Target in 2005 with the lights and something about a voice changer in it as well? O_O;
Yes, I saw that at a thrift store once. Why did LEGO even bother? And what's with the belt on the Visorak costume? Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

^^^ Please tell me you're kidding, because if you're not, Bionicle underwear would probably top the list for me.

Sadly, he's not. I remember an old GD topic on the matter that this topic addresses; it's just as well I can't find it.
I remember that topic, and I will say that the Bionicle unmentionables are indeed the worst non-set and non-book Bionicle product to ever exist, IMO.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Also anyone remember that Vakama Hordika Mask thing that was avalable at Target in 2005 with the lights and something about a voice changer in it as well? O_O;

I remember getting a Vakama mask that was bundled with Sidorak and Vohtarak, but there wasn't the voice changer or anything like that. And if I'm entirely correct, I got it at Kmart.On that subject, I swear, the only redeeming factor of that thing was the fact that the clasp on it was compatible with those half-wide Technic bars.

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

The later McDonalds promos. Jaller, with a pitiful cardboard disk launcher. Hakann, with a similar launcher. Reidak, with a bulky weapon that hurts my thumb if I use the function too much. Matoro Mahri, which doesn't really do much. Kalmah, Nuparu Mahri, and Tahu Mistika with lame spinning weapons that pop off and get lost.

aouROFb.png

The pens. Why spend money getting fancy pens when you can get a bunch of pens cheaper at the local newsagent? They work just as well and you save a lot of money.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

the only decent fast food promo sets where the tohunga and the mask of light ones. I got a decent miru nuva viewfinder in metru green at burger king! I use it in my animation sets:580px-sta79426.jpgThe view finder has some decent screen shots from the movie.Beyond those promos pretty much all were crud. I wish they made some more actually lego compatable ones while the franchise was still about.

Edited by Ids5621

sam_7163_-_copy.jpg

The Misadventures of

Onipex and Pals! Go watch it now! :biggrin:

Also anyone remember that Vakama Hordika Mask thing that was avalable at Target in 2005 with the lights and something about a voice changer in it as well? O_O;

I got that for Christmas, when I put it on, it made my little brother cry. It did have a voice changer, and it laughed. All in all it was pretty creepy.The mc D's promos were lame after the mctoran
kadin.png kadin.png kadin.png

I'm not sure where to put this topic, but what do you think the worst BIONICLE product is that ISN'T an actual set?Fig. 1 Awful, awful Visorak costume

I am insulted. Man, I rocked that costume in 2nd grade. You guys just don't know.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Oh man, the Bionicle underwear, by far. I can't seem to dig up an image, but those were fantastically bad.~B~

Man, everyone says the cool stuff was bad. Never saw those, but that sounds pretty funny.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Yeah, I'd say the McDonald's promotional toys and the costumes weren't all that good. However, anybody remember the Vakama and Whenua slippers and sneakers? Those were actually amusing, not necessarily terrible, but amusing with the way they looked. =P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure where to put this topic, but what do you think the worst BIONICLE product is that ISN'T an actual set?41COyoXrcUL._SL500_AA280_.jpgFig. 1 Awful, awful Visorak costume

That's not a Visorak. That is a terrible-looking Kamen Rider with a tiny shield.I guess this is the worst. Or...any of the costumes, really. I had a Vakama Metru costume, and in retrospect, it sucked, but it was definitely better than...this.