Which Year Deserved A Movie?

2008 DEFINITELY deserves a movie!! An introductory sequence like the one in the MoL explaining what happened to the Nuva, Mahri, and the Ignika would definitely help. But the way they did some of the other Bionicle movies makes me wonder if the film people would just mess it up, like in the Legend Reborn. Half of the Glatorian legends had no significant storyline importance!2010 would be a pretty good movie also, if the movie makers gave every character a decent depth and they showed some of the battles that happened outside of the Bionicle Stars viewpoint.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you really have to have a background on the story.I think 2006 or 2008 could have made for good movies. But more than anything, I would have liked to have seen a movie covering the 2001-2003 storyline prior to the MoL saga. :)

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I would really like a trilogy for each era of Bionicle 2001-2003 would have 3 films.1.A lot of the first film would be about the Matorans struggle which would be interesting. It would be about the Toa Inika as Matoran as well an Takua. Then about 3/4 into the film the Toa come and be bada**2.The second films would center more around the toa mata and their personalities. The fight the bohrok and kal in this one. It would delve deep into the characters personalities 3. This is when they get their nuva power(I know cannon is screwed up there). They use this to fight the Rahkishi. The toa of light is found. Instead of Takanuva killing Yerridax it should be all the Toa nuvas power combined to defeat him. Takanuva beat him far to easy.2004-2005 would have 3 films.2006-2007 would have 3 films.2008 would be its own film or maybe 2Lets just forget about 2009 :/I will update the rest of these if any one is interested and I have time to think.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I would have loved to see a movie detailing the plots of the 2007 storyline. It could potentially have been a grown-up action movie for the teenage and adult fans of Bionicle, with villains like Gadunka and the Barraki.This particular year is a veritable goldmine for engaging storytelling, we have Matoro's underlying character arc, and his encounters with Teridax, everyone's desire for the mask and so on. It would have been awesome.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I would have loved to see a movie detailing the plots of the 2007 storyline. It could potentially have been a grown-up action movie for the teenage and adult fans of Bionicle, with villains like Gadunka and the Barraki.This particular year is a veritable goldmine for engaging storytelling, we have Matoro's underlying character arc, and his encounters with Teridax, everyone's desire for the mask and so on. It would have been awesome.
IMO it would have to at least start from 06 to do an 07 movie. A good movie needs to be accessible to new comers and old fans. Trust me, this film would get a poor rating if is started at 07.
Yeah, you really have to have a background on the story.I think 2006 or 2008 could have made for good movies. But more than anything, I would have liked to have seen a movie covering the 2001-2003 storyline prior to the MoL saga. :)
Also this would be a bad movie too. The directors would just be cramming to many enemies and events that happened in these three years. It would be a mess. There would need to be atleast 2 movies based on this era Edited by SamH1995

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I would say 2006, if I had to chose one year. 2006 was simple to understand, well paced, and had a lot going on to keep people interested (the first few years of Bionicle could also be summarized easily in a good 1-2 minute long intro). However, what I think would work really well would be a trilogy for 2006-2008. That would be epic.

Edited by Byased

2010. Mainly because there was a 2009 movie that kinda felt unfinished.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

2006 to 2007 did, most likely, much more than 2005 which did get one. Imagine Piraka with evil grins, Matoro´s death and action-packed battles up in the skies in a movie. :biggrin: 2010 could have been pretty epic as a movie, too.-Gata signoff.jpg
It would be confusing. Imagine how confused 9-year-old kids would be when Matoro used his mask power. "Daddy, is he dead? :o"Btw, IMO the first half of 2004 deserved a movie. 6 Toa finding themselves finding Matoran so they can find disks to find ways to defeat a gaint evil plant. Sounds like a great movie.
99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

I agree with the general consensus here saying 2006-2008.2006 was a perfect year and it would have been a great follow up to the original trilogy. We would have seen the return of old favorites and see them develop and grow more, mainly the Matoran who would be the Toa Inika. Plus it had a very dark and urgent feeling that would have made for a great story. Plus, the Piraka were always some of my favorite villains. Not to mention I just really wanted to see the Toa Nuva and Takanuva again.2007. Eh. That's all I can say. 2007, next to 2005, was one of my least favorite story years. I'm sure it could have been made to be a great movie, and maybe we could get to see the Toa Inika fight the Zyglak a little bit, something I did want to see. I was sad when I heard the original Bionicle Legends #7: Invasion had been cancelled. It could have been a good movie with action and twists and turns (there were a lot of plot twists to it, if you think about it, like Takadox the traitor and Teridax is a robot?!) with a very sad and emotional ending/2008. We've waited years for this moment and it all boiled down to this: The Final Battle in Karda Nui. The Toa Nuva (Yay!) versus the Brotherhood of Makuta in one last showdown to determine the fate of the universe, which in the end would turn out to be a giant mouse trap for both sides set up by Makuta Teridax. Never the less, it's the return of some of out old favorites to complete their destiny and defeat the Makuta. Plus the return of Takanuva, answers to the origins of the Toa Nuva, and of course the awakening of the Great Spirit, a moment a lot of fans have waited for... that is, until we find out that Teridax still wins.The 2001-2002 years would have made great movies, as well, but I would have liked them to have the same style as the original Bionicle trilogy. It definitely would have been great to see the Toa Mata in movie form, and plus this is where it all started. The Island of Mata Nui, cursed by the evil Makuta (when we knew him as just "Makuta"), and six heroes with one destiny.

• 2 weeks later...

On one hand, 2006 could have made a very good movie, with memorable characters and the first really threatening villains besides Makuta. On the other, the undersea landscapes of 2007 practically beg for a movie. I'd have to go with 2006, with 2007 and 2008 in close competition.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)