Least Favorite Hero Factory Set?

My least favorite Hero Factory set(s) would probably be the 2.0 heroes. I liked the overall design of them, but there was very little diversity between them.My opinion might change however, because I haven't gotten any sets since last year. If I had some 2012 sets, I might be able to judge them as well.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I really like the Raw-Jaw Figure. But I Didn't like the Fire Lord set that much. His prototype design was way better. Luckily I've revamped my Fire Lord to look much better than the original set

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I've liked most of the sets, but Scorpio never really appealed to me. While he has his fair share of awesome lime-green parts, I don't really like his (admittedly creative) build, nor do I like the fact that his legs aren't even all stylistically compatible with each-other.Everyone keeps saying Raw Jaw. I loved Raw Jaw, in all his oddly-proportioned glory. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sighw.gif

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

My least favorite set would probably be Speeda Demon. While the concept of a motorbike-riding villain is certainly cool, and purple parts are always nice, his bike feels much flimsier than Furno's from 2010, there aren't many useful purple parts, and it doesn't make too much use of the new building system. The figure himself has an interesting colorscheme, but his torso armor feels incomplete, and the figure as a whole feels more generic than the other villains for the year. I do like his helmet, though.When I first started thinking about this, I was sure that my least favorite would be one of the ones from before the new building system, but while those aren't quite as versatile as newer sets, nor as stylistically consistent in many cases, they all have finished-looking designs and a lot of personality.

Out of the ones I own, it's Nitroblast. Although he has some spectacular pieces, he just doesn't really work for me. Out of the ones that I don't own, that huge Stormer coming out in the summer makes Nitro look beautiful. Stormer looks just so clumsy, not at all sleek and bad designs everywhere IMO.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

There are two sets I've actively avoided. I guess they fit in least favorite category. That would be Waspix and Scorpio, because after 10 years of Bionicle a wasp and a scorpion, again? These two are like Lego's default monsters. It seems uncreative from a very creative company.I really got tweaked with Zesk and the Mistika wasp Makuta (the name escapes me) both seem to so much less that the designers ability. So when I saw Scorpio in the Savage Planet line I skipped it. When Waspix comes out this summer, I will buy it for the wings, but MOC the set into something else.

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

There are two sets I've actively avoided. I guess they fit in least favorite category. That would be Waspix and Scorpio, because after 10 years of Bionicle a wasp and a scorpion, again? These two are like Lego's default monsters. It seems uncreative from a very creative company.I really got tweaked with Zesk and the Mistika wasp Makuta (the name escapes me) both seem to so much less that the designers ability. So when I saw Scorpio in the Savage Planet line I skipped it. When Waspix comes out this summer, I will buy it for the wings, but MOC the set into something else.

You mean Thornraxx. Waspix was released last summer.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET