Favorite Hero Factory Set?

In the opposite of my previous topic, what is your favorite Hero Factory set? Mine is Toxic Reapa, for his design, parts, and color scheme.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Probably the new Breez or Thornraxx sets. No Hero Factory set ever excited me quite as much as the new Breez, which has a unique look that I feel really does justice to the character (even though I won't hesitate to moderator it to make the arms more proportionate). Thornraxx, meanwhile, is extremely unique looking-- a bit gappy from some angles, but with a lot of uniqueness for a small price.

The new Evo is my favorite so far. He manages to have a sleek, complete appearance, without having to bump up the size or price of the set. Plus, he has a TANK ARM. I am definitely pleased with his new upgrades.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Witch Doctor and Black Phantom, something about there designs catches my attention.

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the new Breez or Thornraxx sets. No Hero Factory set ever excited me quite as much as the new Breez, which has a unique look that I feel really does justice to the character (even though I won't hesitate to moderator it to make the arms more proportionate). Thornraxx, meanwhile, is extremely unique looking-- a bit gappy from some angles, but with a lot of uniqueness for a small price.

I'll have to agree with this, Breez and Thornraxx were probably my favourites. I really liked their color schemes, and like is said above, they both had interesting and good designs.

Von Nebul- no, Toxic Reapa. While he lacks a launcher, his weapons, armor, and color scheme all look impressive. I'm not considering sets like Thornraxx or Core Hunter since all my knowledge of them is from reviews rather than actually having them.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Hmmm... Let's go by waves...1.0: I'd have to say Thunder. Loved that claw.2.0: Fire Lord, surprisingly.3.0: Doc. Can't beat that design."4.0": Surge. My favorite Hero.Out of those... Hm. Don't know. I'm going to say Surge. Love the nice, small size of him. And the colors aren't that bad either in person.Then Doc, Fire Lord, and Thunder.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Von Nebul- no, Toxic Reapa. While he lacks a launcher, his weapons, armor, and color scheme all look impressive. I'm not considering sets like Thornraxx or Core Hunter since all my knowledge of them is from reviews rather than actually having them.

my goodness! How come I not realise that before?I'd say.. nex 3.0.Not that Toxic Reapa isn't great, or black phantom, meltdown etc. Just that, you know, those other guys are cool but this one's my favorite...

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;

• 4 weeks later...

I agree Speeda Demon's color scheme is cool and I'm OK with his name, but overall I'm kind of disappointed with his bike, having seen the brilliance that was the Furno Bike. The Furno Bike just felt like it fit together a lot better in general, whereas Speeda Demon's is full of gaps and unadorned Technic beams.I also kind of feel that Speeda Demon's bike doesn't make really good use of the new HF building system. I'd love to see a car or other type of vehicle that uses the new building system a lot more. Scorpio showed that semi-rigid constructions are possible using it, and it shouldn't be too hard to shape those into a vehicle set. With a car body made almost entirely out of click hinges in The LEGO Ideas Book, how much harder can one using Hero Factory joints be?

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Agreed on the bike. A chunkier one would be nice, so long as the overall design stays - I mean this one has electricity streaming from its exhaust! (Speeda Demon must be very conscious of carbon emissions)
Well, he is green. (YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Bulk 3.0.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 2 weeks later...

Toxic Reapa is pretty cool, but I also like Breakout Rocka. For upcoming sets, I love Nex and Core Hunter.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I would have to go with Core Hunter, The main reason being is that I've always loved a good dark villain in a story-line especially if pulled off well enough, because if you think about it, He's a villain that rips out the life or soul of a hero and powers himself even more; but mainly for the parts and that helmet! Sorry if this sounded really evil... :notsure: Also I think in terms of hero factory in the first line just set-wise was Rotor: he was well made, had good colors, and was also a helicopter :happydance:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560715 -Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560714 -Secondary Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5587302 -Core Hunter Revamp

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560723 -Duncan Bulk Revamp

''When Darkness has come, the Light will truly shine''

''When Makuhero is in scraps...you have my permission to FRY Heroes!''