Kreigero

BULiK

A Ko-matoran trapper, Kreigero goes to the drifts to do her hunting.Drew, scanned, darkened, rescanned, uploaded.It may be a bit big, though.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Alright heres a little C&C I've come up with.The idea of it is just really nice. I like the way you did the body. it looks really good. I especially like the quiver (I think it is), it was a really nice touch. I think having no background is also really good in this case. Lets the viewers use their imagination to think of what the snowy drifts may look like. I also like what I think are pockets around the waist. The symbol on the scarf/cape/thing is also really cool, I like it a lot.There are a few things that I think could use some work. Depending on what style you're trying to do will probably change the view of it, but since no style was given, I'll just assume it to be set style with a twist. I personally don't like the feet. They look too small and makes him look very top heavy. I also don't like the hood. I can't tell if its covering the full face or is part of a mask is seen. I think the scarf/cape/thing is alright, but it could use some work. I also have no idea what the squiggly lines are suppose to be by the arrows in the quiver.I think its a really nice drawing, I like it a lot but there area a few things that could be fixed/explained. Nice job on it.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

:kaukau: Here's an example of an incredibly simple drawing that still manages to impress. Obviously, not a whole lot came into this one compared to others on these forums, but what came out of it is great enough that I have trouble describing the pleasure it is to see it. In contrast, there are others that try too hard to capture the details of Biomechanics to really appreciate the beauty of the character. In this case, I love the combination of the Tohunga body with a cloak, which works wonderfully. I also like his visor, though I'm wondering if it's just a Kaukau. Which, you know, would also be pretty cool, especialy considering that I have a character in the BZPRPG who's a wandering Ko-Tohunga with a Kaukau.He really captures what it means to be a Ko-Matoran, I'd say. There we go.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Alright heres a little C&C I've come up with.The idea of it is just really nice. I like the way you did the body. it looks really good. I especially like the quiver (I think it is), it was a really nice touch. I think having no background is also really good in this case. Lets the viewers use their imagination to think of what the snowy drifts may look like. I also like what I think are pockets around the waist. The symbol on the scarf/cape/thing is also really cool, I like it a lot.There are a few things that I think could use some work. Depending on what style you're trying to do will probably change the view of it, but since no style was given, I'll just assume it to be set style with a twist. I personally don't like the feet. They look too small and makes him look very top heavy. I also don't like the hood. I can't tell if its covering the full face or is part of a mask is seen. I think the scarf/cape/thing is alright, but it could use some work. I also have no idea what the squiggly lines are suppose to be by the arrows in the quiver.I think its a really nice drawing, I like it a lot but there area a few things that could be fixed/explained. Nice job on it.~Soran

Thanks for your comment!The pockets are, in fact, pockets! The one to the left is just a random pouch thing, while the one of the right is supposed to look like a heatstone container. The cape symbol is the matoran symbol of ice, as seen in MNOLG, etc.Yeah, a lot of stuff needs improvement. Yes, I was trying to keep a close resemblance to the sets. I don't entirely like the eet either. I'm been trying in a lot of sketches not published on Bzp to get the feet right, but Usually, I get them either the wrong size or in unnatural positions (or both). The lower hood thing is supposed to be a covering of the mouth part of the mask, and the visor is part of the mask. The left cape part, IMO, can use some work as you said. I tried to get it to look natural, but it's one of the things I'm not too skilled at. The squiggly lines are supposed to be red flags (Not colored yet) like matoro uses to not get lost in the drifts.

:kaukau: Here's an example of an incredibly simple drawing that still manages to impress. Obviously, not a whole lot came into this one compared to others on these forums, but what came out of it is great enough that I have trouble describing the pleasure it is to see it. In contrast, there are others that try too hard to capture the details of Biomechanics to really appreciate the beauty of the character. In this case, I love the combination of the Tohunga body with a cloak, which works wonderfully. I also like his visor, though I'm wondering if it's just a Kaukau. Which, you know, would also be pretty cool, especialy considering that I have a character in the BZPRPG who's a wandering Ko-Tohunga with a Kaukau.He really captures what it means to be a Ko-Matoran, I'd say. There we go.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Yeah, it's a Kaukau. Thanks for the comment .

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)