Genakex's Journal

Pahrak Model ZX

New stories? Lawl...OK, perhaps I can elaborate on what little I have seen of the three from Kako, as well as one little thing: The short stores would be just what happened when they were chosen, how they met, how the reacted around each other...Say, why not even something along the lines of what started it all! Also, ah...Zempyst? We already know her personality, actually: Essentially, Keelie from book 2! Wait...I had a thought. Exo-Keelerak...was it...sentient?

That would be interesting, but I'm not sure there's a lot of point to it now.

Zempyst and Keelie were somewhat alike, but there were some differences in Zempyst that I'd still like to explore.

Exo-Keelerak was not sentient, no, it was just a Spirit that Zempyst had used that eventually found its way into Keelie's hands.

• 2 months later...

Shame that I can't supply any more spirits...Woulda been nice to have an even hundred in the last grouping; Had some rather cool ones getting planned out, including a Union-style spirit combo that pretty much anyone could use if they had the right spirits; I call the combo a "Soul Chain: Fusion", btw...So. Hope you've been good, Pahrak, wodering if you're stories for the OTHER element lords is going well...Hoping Aile gets explained as to why she seem's so blastedly cheerful and even in battle doesn't seem serious...And, if I may ask...Who was the inspiration for Amy Vachil, if Khadaz Ikhav was based on yourself???