10,000 Posts Celebration!

Gatanui

Huh, no birthday topic yet? You were faster the past few years. Well, I shall make it then. :D Before you wonder, though, this is not a birthday topic for myself, but for my brother. ;) It just appears we share an account. :PMy best happy 18th birthday wishes (which isn´t like any old birthday anyway :D) not only to the best brother I could have, but also to the best of friends I have shared countless good moments with. Although it´s me doing most of the posts, Gatanui would be nothing without you and I am proud I could stand by your side for almost 17 years and I look forward to many, many more of friendship and fraternity. :) I ask you to accept my digital present which is leaving you the honor of writing our 10,000th post on BZPower after 2455 days of membership. Make it worthy of the milestone. :P Keep up being awesome! :)-Gata signoff.jpg

I should have foreseen that you were up to something like this and in fact, I was pretty sure you would, but, silly me, I have forgotten to think of a fitting text for this topic. :P Unluckily, I don't appear to be very inspired on my birthday either, so I hope these clumsy words in this unspectacular post are worthy enough of our 10,000th post in our 10k celebration topic. :P Thank you for this unconventional birthday present. I have one or two more words of gratitude to say concerning your congratulations, but I will save those for the congratulations topic if you don't mind, just to keep things on-topic.Party! -Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Congrats, Gata! :D

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Now, isn't it cheating to post your own celebration topic and count that as your thousandth post? :PKidding aside, that's really amazing--quite the milestone. Congratulations to both of you!~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

But wait, there's two of you, so, like, you only really have 5000, so, like, it's not a big deal....I kid, I kid. Congrats and all that.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

:kaukau: That's confusing. I'm trying to imagine two people sharing one well-known account. All this time, I thought of you as one person, now I don't know what to think. Anyways, congratulations on your wonderful acievement, although I personally will make sure that if I ever achieve such a lofty post count that I'll write something epicly long and dramatic, like a final chapter to a ten-page-long epic or something. Or I'll make my 10,000th post a topic celebrating my 10,000 post. Just with a long, dramatic speech about how much I love BZPower at the beginning.But regardless on whether or not fancy essays are your thing, congratulations!Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Thanks everyone. :) It did take long enough and I would have been done months ago if not for the downtime. :P

2 Gata topics? Sweet!Congrats, uh... whichever Gata this is :wacko:

I kind of planned it, though. :P And obviously it´s both of us celebrating 10k posts. ;)

:kaukau: That's confusing. I'm trying to imagine two people sharing one well-known account. All this time, I thought of you as one person, now I don't know what to think. Anyways, congratulations on your wonderful acievement, although I personally will make sure that if I ever achieve such a lofty post count that I'll write something epicly long and dramatic, like a final chapter to a ten-page-long epic or something. Or I'll make my 10,000th post a topic celebrating my 10,000 post. Just with a long, dramatic speech about how much I love BZPower at the beginning.But regardless on whether or not fancy essays are your thing, congratulations!Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

I thought this was pretty well-known to everybody. We´ve been sharing this account forever. :P We are still the same, we haven´t changed, so don´t worry. It has never been different, after all. :P-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Congrats! Now try to get your 100,000th post http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!