Interviews With Reznas!

Reznas

Hello, and welcome to Interviews With Reznas! Here you can enjoy interviews with a variety of staff members, members, and others. I hope you enjoy!-Comics--#1 Windrider- I will make new staff interviews soon. If you want, you may PM me requesting a certain staff member to be interviewed. If not, I will select various staff members myself. You may also request a member or yourself to be interviewed. Please remember to do so in a PM, not in the topic.Comments and Constructive Crticism appreciated! :)Enjoy! -Rez

Edited by -Reznas-

Right off the bat I giggled because of the "A documentary by Reznas..." line. You should make a film or TV special called "Windrider in the Mist" or some other title that sounds like a documentary about wild animals. "The elusive Windrider stalks the jungles of Comics in search of topics to close. It is said that he feeds on guest stars and reported posts, though no one has caught him in the act. Will he ever show his blue skin? Stay tuned."I don't have too much more to say, since I was the one who was interviewed, after all. If I were to offer some constructive criticism, though, it would be to add some variety to the panels: Experiment with different "camera angles" or perhaps add some humorous interruptions. I think there is a balance to be achieved, though, since you do want half of the focus to be on the text of the interview itself, and therefore any variety added should try to avoid being distracting. So, it's a challenge, but don't be afraid to take risks and I'm sure you'll get a perfect formula!Windy out.

huh? A interview sprite comic? This could have some potential. Anyways, neat comic. I like how its not about fan made bionicle characters acting asinine or trying to be funny, but in reality they come across as just plain stupid. Keep it up and before long this comic will be the talk of BZP ;)Edit: No need to insult others' comics.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

• 2 weeks later...

Right off the bat I giggled because of the "A documentary by Reznas..." line. You should make a film or TV special called "Windrider in the Mist" or some other title that sounds like a documentary about wild animals. "The elusive Windrider stalks the jungles of Comics in search of topics to close. It is said that he feeds on guest stars and reported posts, though no one has caught him in the act. Will he ever show his blue skin? Stay tuned."I don't have too much more to say, since I was the one who was interviewed, after all. If I were to offer some constructive criticism, though, it would be to add some variety to the panels: Experiment with different "camera angles" or perhaps add some humorous interruptions. I think there is a balance to be achieved, though, since you do want half of the focus to be on the text of the interview itself, and therefore any variety added should try to avoid being distracting. So, it's a challenge, but don't be afraid to take risks and I'm sure you'll get a perfect formula!Windy out.

All I have to say for that first paragraph is "LOL!" As for the second paragraph, thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely try to add some more camera angles and maybe a few humerous lines. Thanks again for the feedback! :)

huh? A interview sprite comic? This could have some potential. Anyways, neat comic. I like how its not about fan made bionicle characters acting asinine or trying to be funny, but in reality they come across as just plain stupid. Keep it up and before long this comic will be the talk of BZP ;)

Thanks P926! I'm glad you like the comic. And I hope it becomes the talk of BZP. :P-Rez

I might add a couple of different camera angles, but other than that it's great! Who are you interviewing next?~PG~

I'll definitely try to add some more camera angles in the next few comics. Thanks! And I most likely will interview Black Six next, but I've gotten two other requests, so I'll have to decide. Thanks again for the feedback!-Rez