Last Game You Played

So, guys, what was the last video/computer/whatever game you've played? ... Mine seems to be Neverwinter Nights 2, that I'm playing right now. Prior to that, I had... hm. My last game that I actually finished prior to NWN2 seems to be The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, even if that was back in summer or something around that timeframe.-Dovydas

Last game I played was Street Fighter Alpha 3. Broken (in terms of balanced gameplay), but fun nonetheless :)

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

*Incoming Transmission* Well, I am/was playing Final Fantasy XIII for the second time, but the monitor I use for my 360 is acting up a little. I think the power supply is almost shot. Sometimes the thing just won't turn on, so I don't get to play FFXIII as much as I'd like. So while waiting for my 360 monitor to work, I was playing Painkiller. Kind of fun, but kind of a one-trick pony (I don't even know if that term could be applied to what I'm talking about, but I've always wanted to use it). Run, shoot, repeat. Granted, the shooting is ridiculously fun, but even that wears thin after a while. If my 360 monitor continues to not function, I'll probably start playing Elven Legacy. I've had it for a while, I've just never gotten around to playing it. *End Transmission*

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

I played through the first Portal a few weeks ago. Phenomenal game, even if half of it was spoiled to me because of internet memes. Sooner or later I'm going to pick up Minecraft and Portal 2. Otherwise, I just haven't been gaming since school started.

27823982019_d53174fab1_b.jpg

I last played, as well as finished, Hotel Dusk: Room 215. If you haven't heard of it, it's essentially an "interactive novel" and, being such, it is very strongly written. There are a few puzzles sprinkled throughout as well that break up the lengthy bouts of dialogue, providing variety. I plan to import Last Window: The Secret of Cape West, the sequel which was, unfortunately, never officially released in North America, when I can afford it.

The last game I played was Super Mario Galaxy 2. It's a great game and one of the best titles for the wii. Currently I'm stuck on World 5 and I need a star or two to get to fight Bowser Jr. for the third time.

[Minion of Swertboss]

varakabz.png

Just recently beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Now it's just a waiting game til The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Might go through Dragon Age II again, even though that game is terrible compared to Origins. Oblivion? Always tempting. Fallout? Sure. OOOOOOH, Borderlands time.

:hau: :a::k::a::m::a::i::9::2::1: :infected:

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Just recently beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Now it's just a waiting game til The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Might go through Dragon Age II again, even though that game is terrible compared to Origins. Oblivion? Always tempting. Fallout? Sure. OOOOOOH, Borderlands time.

:hau: :a: :k: :a: :m: :a: :i: :9: :2: :1: :infected:

Frank opinion: Morrowind surpasses Oblivion by far.... And Skyrim don't sound like all that good either despite all the pre-love it's getting.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

Frank opinion: Morrowind surpasses Oblivion by far.... And Skyrim don't sound like all that good either despite all the pre-love it's getting.-Dovydas
I agree the story is better, but I just love Oblivion's gameplay more. I dunno, I feel a bit more immersed. Besides, nothing's more fun than sneaking through an Oblivion gate with a Daedric Bow and arrows. I respect your opinion of Skyrim; however, may I offer a rebuttal? HAVE YOU NO SOUL?!

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Frank opinion: Morrowind surpasses Oblivion by far.... And Skyrim don't sound like all that good either despite all the pre-love it's getting.-Dovydas
I agree the story is better, but I just love Oblivion's gameplay more. I dunno, I feel a bit more immersed. Besides, nothing's more fun than sneaking through an Oblivion gate with a Daedric Bow and arrows.

Actually man, that was my most hated part. xD The Oblivion gates, just god no. They were cool in Kvatch, Bruma and Cheydinhal, where you had quests and even companions alongside you, but in all the other cities, it's just a massive free for all. Also, why is it that I seem to be the only one in all humanity who hates the fact that in the Elder Scrolls games attacking by accident is easy as heck? I do detest how you can't just slam your way through battles, or at least fight them with difficulty and NOT with the possibility of attacking an ally, because really, Dovy plays games for the story. Also lol at the Skyrim rebuttal. That is such an geeky euphemism. Soul. xD Jumping being taken out - Dov's angry. Really stupid idea on their part IMO, and it overall seems like they're trying to dumb the series down.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

Super Robot Wars L. Putting it on a slight pause to focus on school. ...that and I need to finish Gaiking, it starts you off with Proist's identity revealed (not a spoiler, this is generally the first thing thing you hear about Gaiking). Iczer-1 is so broken though. Like a mini Zeorymer.

hElbrZ6.gif

I agree the story is better, but I just love Oblivion's gameplay more. I dunno, I feel a bit more immersed. Besides, nothing's more fun than sneaking through an Oblivion gate with a Daedric Bow and arrows.
Actually man, that was my most hated part. xD The Oblivion gates, just god no. They were cool in Kvatch, Bruma and Cheydinhal, where you had quests and even companions alongside you, but in all the other cities, it's just a massive free for all. Also, why is it that I seem to be the only one in all humanity who hates the fact that in the Elder Scrolls games attacking by accident is easy as heck? I do detest how you can't just slam your way through battles, or at least fight them with difficulty and NOT with the possibility of attacking an ally, because really, Dovy plays games for the story.-Dovydas
I can agree on both those points. That's why I love Dragon Age: Origins so much; I found it had an awesome story. Combat was clunky as all heck, but it hardly detracted from the game. I dunno; call me a fanboy if you will, but I just love the Elder Scrolls games.
:hau: :a::k::a::m::a::i::9::2::1: :infected:

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Bro, so far, actually, we kind of agree a lot. I love Elder Scrolls (and Dragon Age Origins) too. I'm more of a Morrowind junkie, though. xD Advice: go play The Witcher - its sequel I'm actually certain caused Dragon Age II to suck so much. In a desperate attempt to release their game earlier, Bioware planned out for themselves too tight a schedule.-Dovydas

Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

Excellent taste with Morrowind. Morrowind is my life. I am stoked for Skyrim, but that's because if it isn't the greatest game ever, I'll fall into a deep, catatonic depression. So it better be good. Also, Fallout is my life. Currently Fallout: New Vegas because oh man this game is so sweet. I just got the DLCs, and right now I'm playing through Dead Money first for some reason. It's creepy, and it is pretty difficult, but not as bad as I heard or expected, even on Hardcore mode. Not that I don't die a lot of stupid deaths. I mean, a LOT of stupid deaths. But so far it's been interesting. The poisonous gas everywhere is probably the most annoying. Considering that I assume my character is a chain smoker? (Being a cowboy and all.) When they do an autopsy on him when he dies of any cause whatsoever (probably being shot or having his head explode) his lungs will be a color previously unknown to science.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

I should get Darksiders - what I've heard about it so far, I've liked, so yeah.-Dovydas

It's pretty good. I just played it again about half an hour ago and it's fun, but its biggest problems are pacing, as you spend Artakha knows how much time in one particular place and it doesn't really explain what you have to do in the puzzles.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.