it was Halo Reach or Skyrim. not sure.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Star Trek OnlineMostly hanging out with a few friends... Blow up some Borg... The usual.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Deus Ex, Sid Meir's Civilization IV and it's following expansion packs, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and Empire: Total War.

Edited by RC-1505

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The Elder Scrolls V: SkyrimMade some serious progress.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Blazblue: Continuum Shift ExtendFiguring out who I like from the new characters, so far I only really like Makoto, not a big fan of Valkenhayn or Hazama, and those guys are pretty cool... Anyways, I'm still best with Noel, I can easily chain attacks into 50+ hit combos.

The Last StoryI'm on Chapter 15/40, and enjoying it a ton. It's easily the best-looking Wii game out there, plus with a story by Hironobu Sakaguchi and music by Nobuo Uematsu, it bleeds old-school Final Fantasy, while having an incredibly fun and rather unique combat system. I really love it so far, and it's the best Wii game I've ever played (and one of the last I ever will).

SSBB. Practicing some AT with Zero Suit Samus.

BattleToads.
*twitch*

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Playing through Dead Space 1 right now. While it's the least scary horror game I've ever played because it mainly dishes out predictable jump scares that I have grown immune to (Thanks Amnesia for showing me the real meaning of pure terror. -.-). But, I have to say though; I'm still really enjoying the game. I hands down love the atmosphere of the game, going through the cramped corridors of a space ship is exhilarating and hearing the monsters in the vents has yet to cease being enjoyable. Also, I really dig how they pretty much got rid of an in your face UI that breaks immersion and it is awesome how everything is in real time.(Though boo on the fact that it is a bad PC port, I should not have to change my graphic's card V-sync setting because the v-sync setting in your game is poorly optimized. For shame.)

Edited by Core: Matoran of Chaos

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

• 3 months later...

Dawn of War II: Retribution. The Last Stand is hard as nails (or I suck, which is more likely).

Beep boop.

That's right, I just insulted you, but your brain function is so primitive that you could not understand my words of infinitely higher intellect.

Kerflaghanblarghn.

That's right, I just called you a pineapple-loving fallapallooza.

That last word was censored.