What Does Bzpower Mean To You?

Relapse

When you think of BZPower, what do you feel? What is your opinion? Would you rather things be drastically changed, or do you love BZP how it is? Really, what I'm asking, is, what are your thoughts about BZP and it's current state?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

BZPower. Busy-Power. Bee-Zeee-Power.What does it mean to me? It's my internet home base, the place where the awesome people are. :P*Ahem*Now, seriously. It's a place to meet similar-minded people, a place to share my art, ideas, and sometimes stories. It's moderated, which means it's safe, and that makes me like it even more.I think I already made it clear that I love BZPower, and that I love spending my time on here, huh? x3The change in software didn't change a lot for me, I mean, the community is still the same. It might have decreased a bit in size, and I miss some of those who left, but there's always someone to talk to. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Well...The first forum I joined was the Lego forums, and let's just say... I thought that leet was cool. It changed the way that I used the internet. I wrote my first story here. However you put it, it changed me.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

To me, BZPower is one of the only four sites I visit on a regular basis. And it's where a lot of my internet friends are. And where I can post a lot more than everyone else and feel superior to people who have been members for far longer than me. :)And where I write. I love writing.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

To me, BZPower is one of the only four sites I visit on a regular basis. And it's where a lot of my internet friends are. And where I can post a lot more than everyone else and feel superior to people who have been members for far longer than me. :)And where I write. I love writing.

Exactly this. I feel strange if I don't give a look around here once a day.

Do you know how hard it is to find other people out there who are so insane as to still like the story and sets of a discontinued toy line? Not to mention the people here can be like-minded and such for some pretty nice debate. So, basically, to me this site is a pretty great community. Also, I like drawing and people elsewhere generally get confused when I sketch a Kaukau. XP Seriously, you should see me rant about Hewkii and Macku to someone out of the loop. Their facial expressions are priceless. XD

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

You only look here once a day? :ohmy:How do you survive?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

You only look here once a day? :oHow do you survive?
I think I didn't explain my thought well. In facts, I should have put "at least" before "once a day". That's my fault, mea culpa. Edited by Emile A239

It's pretty much the only website I can go to without worrying about foul language and other gross stuff that twelve-year-olds like me shouldn't be getting into while simultaneously allowing for good discussion and has a great community that shares interests with me.so basically it's a cool site where i can just kind of hang out without worrying if i fit in or anything

overlordsukapon.png

It´s the first forum I ever joined and the only one I post regularly in. It´s the origin of Gatanui, I´ve had many memorable moments and worthwhile, maturing experiences here, met many great people, and learned English with it. That said, BZPower means a lot for me. :)-Gata Signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

It's means "BIONICLE Zone Power" - oh, wait, that's not what you meant. Teehee.It's really the only Web site where I post and am still active - and while I do visit other sites, (gasp shock horror, other sites! What manner of heresy is this?) BZPower is still the best by far and still the single most enjoyable site for me to be on. Above all, it has improved my writing and maturity, which are both good things.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

My life - (pain+suffering+portal) = BZPower.I think I made my point.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Sumiki: XDBut, I just remembered, as a few other people have said: It's moderated. Now, I know it can be a little OTT (cool dude, anyone?) but it's also helpful and, sometimes, funny (Nobody cares about me. I needed attention, so I wanted to be annoying.)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

@Sumiki: XDBut, I just remembered, as a few other people have said: It's moderated. Now, I know it can be a little OTT (cool dude, anyone?) but it's also helpful and, sometimes, funny (Nobody cares about me. I needed attention, so I wanted to be annoying.)

Aw, come on, the 'cool dude' thing is already some kind of... tradtition xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

It's pretty much the only website I can go to without worrying about foul language and other gross stuff that twelve-year-olds like me shouldn't be getting into while simultaneously allowing for good discussion and has a great community that shares interests with me.so basically it's a cool site where i can just kind of hang out without worrying if i fit in or anything

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Do you know how hard it is to find other people out there who are so insane as to still like the story and sets of a discontinued toy line? Not to mention the people here can be like-minded and such for some pretty nice debate.

Yeah, I have to believe that stuff like Beyblade and Furby don't have this sort of following to them. I'm also not in the mood to be creeped out enough to check the internet, so...yeah. :lol:For me though, BZPower means being able to engage with a strong community of Bionicle fans and discuss all manner of topics therein. And the Library makes all that so much better.-Ced

It's really the only Web site where I post and am still active - and while I do visit other sites, (gasp shock horror, other sites! What manner of heresy is this?) BZPower is still the best by far and still the single most enjoyable site for me to be on. Above all, it has improved my writing and maturity, which are both good things.

Took the words right out of my mouth, Sumiks.So no, to answer the last question, I love BZP as it is. A few things could be better, sure, but overall it's great. :)~B~

@Cederak: Beyblade was brought back. But, more to the point, there are still Furby fans? YEEEEAAA- I mean, uh, that comes as a surprise...And cool dude is an cool dude tradition, for cool dudes. (See what I did there?)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

For me, BZPower has been a place were I was able to vent my love of Lego and Bionicle, seeing as most of my friends moved on to other stuff awhile ago. It has also become a place for me to post System/Bionicle creations, post stories (although I've only posted one), and a place for me to be weird with other members. BZP has also helped me mature on the internet, and provided an amazing fansite with good rules and a wonderful Forum Staff that enforces it.

Edited by Paleo

First forum I ever joined, and all things considered significantly better-natured and low-key than some others I frequent. Or in short, a good place to chill, chat, and occasionally write.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Chaos you're pretty much determined to be depressing aren't you? :P ... let's see if I can beat that.Unfulfilled dreams and ideas. Opportunities missed. Broken promises.... good memories overall.

Edited by Superkid11

The single most peaceful site I've ever been to. Never got into a full-blown argument here. Also, the site where I can be creative and make friends easily. (There was this one wiki I visited for a few weeks, and it is a MADHOUSE. Dictatorial staff, noobs running amok, and a new argument every day.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Bzpower is where I spend almost all of my time on the internet. I cannot think of anything that could make it make it better.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

BZP is really just another forum for me.But I like it a little more than most for the word filter. I know, shocking. BUT, it's nice to be able to read posts without seeing various cusses thrown around for no reason. And then there's the members and staff. I both love and hate them. I love and hate their reaction to stuff, and love and hate their attitudes.Mostly love* though....*If I was capable of such a thing

I would say it's an escape to my past of enjoying a fictional storyline, even though I haven't play with nor bought anything Bionicle since 2006. I mostly go to the art forums, epics, and story/theory topics. I generally like the community here on Bzpower.Although I honestly I think there seems to be a lack of "Music and Movies"...Perhaps a "helping/tips topic" in that forum to help members to make music, flash, and stopmotion and encourage creativity.I am sure there are several members who would like to do something but simply don't know how to.I suggest examples should be shown as well and demestrations.I assume there are members here that know good tips on how to do these types of projects, it might help expand this forum a little more.In terms of 3d projects, it seems to be too advanced to expect a topic on that.

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

For me, BZP is pretty much my entire writing career. I'm looking more seriously into writing as a major for college, and so feedback from people here on my works really means a lot to me. I've been practicing non-fanfic writing, of course, but BZP provides so much inspiration, it's kinda hard. And if I could change anything, it would be more activity in the library, predictably. XP

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

At first when I joined I loved it for all the things about it. In the past few months, I've learned a lot of...daunting things about it that have made me dislike it the slightest amount. There's no doubt I love the friends I've made and the ability to actually state a frank and open opinion about a discussion's topic, but things I've learned have made me tear away from it on a certain aspect. Nonetheless, I think the site is great because of my friends and the feedback I get from my writing - nothing more, nothing less.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 2 weeks later...

BZP is basically the very first internet community I've ever really been a part of. I only started visiting again yesterday, but I've always felt welcome here, and I trust this site more than most others.

BZPower to me is the second forum I ever joined. It's also the place where I'm active the most, and where I stared maturing through the ways of the Internet. It's also were I get my daily fix of RPing. Well, most of my RPing anyway.It's also a place for me to randomly discuss stuff with other BIONICLE fans.

To me, BZPower is a place where I can interact, discuss, and learn from other people who share some common interests with me.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.