I LOVE the design. The color scheme seems a little drab for a butterfly. Very nice little Rahi, I may have to build one to put on my shelf.Where did that chest piece come from?

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

Aww, it's so cuute :3I really like the simplicity. It reminds me of some of the smaller MOCs I used to do :PWhat would be nice to see would be some antennae, if possible. I'm pretty sure if you stick a t-bar in the axle-hole on the head you could attach some fingers (which I always find useful for attaching thingoes). Maybe some minifig swords or something would work? Idk.But heehee, good job. Also, I can't tell what colour those Bohrok-Kal shields are. Where did you get them? :o-FtC

Edited by FeeFee

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

I LOVE the design. The color scheme seems a little drab for a butterfly. Very nice little Rahi, I may have to build one to put on my shelf.Where did that chest piece come from?

The chest piece is a Hero Factory armor piece. Not rare at all.I'd say the design is its best quality.

mindeth the cobwebs

Aww, it's so cuute :3 I really like the simplicity. It reminds me of some of the smaller MOCs I used to do :P What would be nice to see would be some antennae, if possible. I'm pretty sure if you stick a t-bar in the axle-hole on the head you could attach some fingers (which I always find useful for attaching thingoes). Maybe some minifig swords or something would work? Idk. But heehee, good job. Also, I can't tell what colour those Bohrok-Kal shields are. Where did you get them? :o -FtC

Ah, you're right, how could I forget antennae? Silly me.The shields are dark orange, and there's one in this set. I got mine off Bricklink. Very cool parts, just because of the color.

I LOVE the design. The color scheme seems a little drab for a butterfly. Very nice little Rahi, I may have to build one to put on my shelf. Where did that chest piece come from?

The chest piece is a Hero Factory armor piece. Not rare at all. I'd say the design is its best quality.
Correct. That part is held on with a rubber band in the socket to add a bit more friction. It looks a lot nicer and works really well with the HF armor.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I love the color scheme. This looks like an iron butterfly, with the dark orange parts being rusted iron, which is really cool. As FeeFee said, it would need antennae though.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

I love the color scheme. This looks like an iron butterfly, with the dark orange parts being rusted iron, which is really cool. As FeeFee said, it would need antennae though.

I know, I know! I actually thought, when I was done, that it was missing something. Not legs, I thought, and a probiscus looked odd and detracted from the cute factor. And I forgot antenae. Grr.

Nice and fun. I really like the bohrok hands as wings, look so cute... Not sure about that silver bit on the wings, tough, I think they should be all brown, if possible.

I don't think the silver is too bad, but I agree, ideally they would be brown. But the Gukko set only came with one of that part in dark orange, so I only have one.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...