Finished Kraata Collection For Auction

Mask collector

ok, well... i'd rather sale them all then have a dew spares, but what all do you have that you could trade?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I don´t have much, I have a mildly damaged Golden Vahi, a mildly damaged Silver Ignika, the Glitering Avohkii, Golden Avohkii and 4 chin holes Black Kraahkan, a level 3 and level 1 Shadow Kraata and a mildly damaged Flat Gold Krana-Kal Ca-Kal.As I said before, I don't have many rare items, but if you need parts, I might have what you need.

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg

i was talking more along the lines of xbox merch, because i really need money, i already have enough for the car, but i want to get some more stuff for it.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I don't own an XBox, so I don't have anything related to it

ok, well probably not then, unless you can get some money.

You're trading Kraata? :o

Maybe, i need stuff i can sale and get money for.

What kind of xbox stuff are you looking for, I have tons of accessories? You have a couple kraata I need. That is if you are trading them. let me know.

Look above

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, i decided that because i already have my car now, i only need money, i don't really want to trade anything, but if any one has got anything i can sale to like a gamestop or to some friends then i might consider it.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

hey man, since you are now looking for $$$ for car accessories instead of xbox gear or what not, so you can buy a turbo, intercooler, or even a scented pine tree to make your car smell like vanilla mmmm. so i see you have some kraata that i am in dire need of buying from you with some $$ i dont know what your rate is for each one but im thinking about $1.00+. i am listing 51 of them that you have. let me know what you think.Hunger Stage 3Shattering Stage 5Fear Stage 3,6Disintargrating Stage 1,2,3,6Laser Vision Stage 2,6Density Control Stage 2,5Foe Resistance Stage 6Illusion Stage 5Chain Lightning Stage 2,5Gravity Stage 3Weather Control Stage 6Shape Shifting Stage 5Magnetism Stage 1,2,4,6Vacuum Stage 2Teleportation Stage 3,6MInd Reading Stage 3Electricity Stage 5Accuracy Stage 3,6Statis Field Stage 3Plasma Stage 6Sonics Stage 6Insect Control Stage 2,5,6Adaptation Stage 1,5Darkness Stage 5Dodge Stage 1,5,6Chameleon Stage 3Sleep Stage 3,5Plant Control Stage 6Confusion Stage 4Fire Resistance Stage 3,5Power Scream Stage 3,6

So you would give me $40 worth of Kraata for Reach? :P

I would rather just have money man, if your willing to buy the kraata the i can work something out.

hey man, since you are now looking for $$$ for car accessories instead of xbox gear or what not, so you can buy a turbo, intercooler, or even a scented pine tree to make your car smell like vanilla mmmm. so i see you have some kraata that i am in dire need of buying from you with some $$ i dont know what your rate is for each one but im thinking about $1.00+. i am listing 51 of them that you have. let me know what you think.Hunger Stage 3Shattering Stage 5Fear Stage 3,6Disintargrating Stage 1,2,3,6Laser Vision Stage 2,6Density Control Stage 2,5Foe Resistance Stage 6Illusion Stage 5Chain Lightning Stage 2,5Gravity Stage 3Weather Control Stage 6Shape Shifting Stage 5Magnetism Stage 1,2,4,6Vacuum Stage 2Teleportation Stage 3,6MInd Reading Stage 3Electricity Stage 5Accuracy Stage 3,6Statis Field Stage 3Plasma Stage 6Sonics Stage 6Insect Control Stage 2,5,6Adaptation Stage 1,5Darkness Stage 5Dodge Stage 1,5,6Chameleon Stage 3Sleep Stage 3,5Plant Control Stage 6Confusion Stage 4Fire Resistance Stage 3,5Power Scream Stage 3,6

I Can consider that, but i'm not quite sure if i want to part with that set as well. hit me up with an offer of what you would pay for it, then i will give you an answer.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC