it's my newest MOC that's uses piraka spine as torso, i named it Zrakk

click to go to gallery

zrakk_cover.jpg

i'm using piraka spine in it's torso, with the head as chest armor, i also made some connection that allow the piraka's eyes to glow like in the real sets when i press his head

for some of you who thinks the glowing eyes pics have a poor quality, it is, i'm not really good at photographing and the only camera i got is a digital camera, i tried to darken the room and turn the flash off, hoping i'll get some nice glowing-eyes effect, but the only thing i got are those poor pics >_>

EDIT: to prevent any more misunderstanding, that vezok head is not his head, his head is that white part above the piraka head, that vezok's head is just something i put there as a part of his chest armor, not as any part of his real head

any comments and criticism are very welcomed, and if anyone willing to give some tips about making a better photograph i'll be very grateful

:)

Edited by flameman

This MOC is fantastic! I must really commend you on the effort. I love every single thing about him, with the exception of that overly misplaced head. Maybe bring it up a stud or two or elongating the neck would solve the problem, but it is too weird for me like that. Or maybe even give him another head right above that one! That'd be cool! Overall, 9.99/10, because the rest of him is so epic that the head, while awkwardly positioned, does not seem to take much away from the originality of the whole thing. Great job!:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

This MOC is fantastic! I must really commend you on the effort. I love every single thing about him, with the exception of that overly misplaced head. Maybe bring it up a stud or two or elongating the neck would solve the problem, but it is too weird for me like that. Or maybe even give him another head right above that one! That'd be cool! Overall, 9.99/10, because the rest of him is so epic that the head, while awkwardly positioned, does not seem to take much away from the originality of the whole thing. Great job! :tohu:

It's an okay MOC. The claws are cool but the head placement is weird. By the way, the MOC looks a bit like Witch Doctor with blue parts.

Agree with Veigar about head placement, it's a bit odd to see it so low: at first I thought the head was the white piece above it! However, claws are very nice and Piraka spine use is interesting. The color scheme is good, too. Still a plain, average MOC, IMHO, but it's very well done. 9.2/10

okay first of all thanks for your comments, second, we seem to have a slight misunderstanding here, that vezok head IS NOT his head, his head is that white part above the piraka's head, that piraka head is just something i put the as a part of his chest armor, cause i don't want to cut it off the spine, and i need it for its glowing eyes, i'm sure you guys must also ever use a kanohi/ head as a part that is not head right ? this is the same case, in this case i use piraka spine which is connected to the piraka's faceanyway still thanks again for sparing some of your time to comment, any other C & C are welcomed :) Edited by flameman

Exellent job! The Vezok head looks too much like a head, though. Taking out the colored eyes and maybe the teeth would fix that. I love the color schem and the way you did the proportions. It's also the first time in a while I've seen the Piraka foot pieces used well as hands. They look great! Fantastic all-around.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg