Sir Ptolemic Of Zyglak

Hey look, a comedy by your friendly neighborhood Rift Commander!

Anyway, this is more of a side project to my current MAS, Rift.

Hopefully I can make this thing a 5 days a week comic.

Here goes my pride...

poster.png

1)

Cars (see what I did there?)

Truth Saga

Fillers

:biggrin:

PGS'es

Soran

Bulik (By kidnapping...but still)

Demon Jester aka Taka Nuvia (Also by kidnapping)

Toa Piraka Hakann

Malignus

Credits:

Soran

Gerlicky

Dark709

some others...I'll get their names soon enough

Edited by Facade

Interesting comic series. I can't judge much from the first comic aside from that It has a unique humor and is graphically pleasing. Oh and I like the pun.nice job and I hope to see more soon,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Is.. is that Herbie?Oh my goodness. It is, isn't it? You put one of my favorite things from my childhood in the first comic.Anyway. Like Soran, it's hard to say how the series is at the moment. The sprites look nice, the main header of the page is decent. I do like how the sprites fit near perfectly with good ol' Herbie.

lovewarconga2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, now that was funny. I like the new background it looks good.By fancy text do you mean different font or how the font is actually positioned?nice job on the comic and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Well, school is out, so I can finally work on comics again! Rift will be out later then I wanted originally, but that can't be helped at the moment.BUT! I did make a quick comic for this!Empty SpaceI'm just wondering why the text always gets all rigid and un-fancy...bleh.Best.

Best. Outside world. Ever.

mindeth the cobwebs

Hello Gideon, nice to meet you. Give him back his pet rock you boulder! Yay, for pet Bulik and Baby-Tahnok.Nice comic, I love the huge speech bubble and Ptoly's insanity. I also loved how Bulik was tied up, I thought it was funny. Its also nice to know that you have a plan on when you can post comics.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

Baby tahnok.... this won't end well. Depending on how flammable anything within a 50-foot radius of it is.Nice comic! keep up the good work.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

FILLER TIME :DJust started to use my new kit, also made by the brilliant artist Soran!OVER 9000!!!Slightly inspired by FreddieW, for those who know who that is...hmm, I really hope I didn't just bypass something by saying that D:Anyway, I plan on makinga full comic with the same idea, and yes, the strip is huge, because I wanted it to be...so BLEH.

Okay, new Arc or whatever starts now. Instead of doing something about my past like most authors tend to do, I'll be starting a saga about what/who I really am, with flashbacks thrown in as second comics to give even more to the story. Every other comic will be completely a flashback.That said, heres the first of the saga.ParanoiaAlso, I might get rid of speech bubbles. They're good and all for comical stuff, but I might just go with simple black text for now, different fonts for certain characters, spice some things up a bit.

This will allow for more text in a panel, and maybe I can get some nice fonts

that will look good enough to make up for the lack of PIZ-AZ!...maybe

:P

And what was I thinking, comic sans is nowhere near malevolant enough for Omnius...

Edited by Ptolemaios

Hm... I really like how I look in Chimoru R, I might make that my permanent Chimoru R look...Anyway, I like the whole idea of instead of just a random past, you instead just are having flashbacks. Its a very cool idea. I'm starting to wonder who this Omnius character is... Oh and I also like the eye thing you are doing, how it reflects your emotions. As for a new text option, I suggest glowy text or something. It'll look spiffy and its pretty easy. Outlined text will also look pretty good too.Nice job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

Whats this?A not-spoiler view of whats to come and how much better I've gotten at editing?Why yes, yes it is!Also, PGSing will be more of a request by me to you, but if you really want to PM me, feel free to do so.Also, I'm thinking of making a drawn comic series, nothing big, but with summer here it gives me something to do other then spend time on electronics, plus, I can do it outside.Sorry for not having anything out, things came up and I'll be really busy next week. I plan on releasing the next comic either late tonight or tomorrow.BTW, it will be a funny non-arc comic, so it has nothing to do with what is currently happening, except for comments that can be explained in the arc.

Yup, fun. Well, not them all. Some are just quite good, others are nice, others are fun. I lol'd at Herbie.

Also, I'm thinking of making a drawn comic series, nothing big, but with summer here it gives me something to do other then spend time on electronics, plus, I can do it outside.
This is why I'm gonna try to draw something, too. It really looks like me...Back on topic, glad if you'll do those drawn comics. I'll keep tracks of them!

Okay, finally got a comic in!FleshieBigger than most of what I'll be doing, but its too make up for the lack of comics due to eventful happenings in my totally eventful life.......Also, Wednsdays comic will be a short flashback for the arc, and then I'm gone for a few days, so I'm hoping to have it ready sooner then this one was.

Well that comic was certainly entertaining. I think my favorite parts were how Jester/taka and I assume your a robot (You're not a robot... right?), your flaming eyes close up... rage... thingy. I also liked the poke battle, very true. I also like how you pay attention to tiny details like your eyes turning different colors via emotion (I think you should have some sort of chart to show which is which). You dare us to poke you? Challenge accepted.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

Congrats I like your series enough to follow it.....I am kinda picky, but you have reached my expectations for a good comic series.You will get along just fine with me most of me is robot....

Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

A day early, but thats so I can work on some more character sheets and backgrounds, anywhoooo.CreationFor the moment, Ptoly (myself) will not speak during the flashbacks until a later point that I already have planned.I have at least 5 INDMIND characters, a few background characters, a whole new cast of characters outside those peramiters, as well as (hopefully, I suck at making backgroudns) new backgrounds.I will start using PGS's later on after about 3 "Present" episodes (with the exception of Soran and Taka Nuvia)So, there you have it, the first flashback.

New comic that I forgot to comment on: Very interesting. Not much to say but its really mysterious and I'm wondering who the person at the end of the comic is and what their role is in the rest of the saga/story arc is.Newer Comic: Bulik doesn't care. Considering their speech which seems to be similar to Ptol's, I'm suspecting that they too are robots of some kind, probably an older model or from a rival manufacturer or something. Yes Ptol, it is indeed awkward, for once you're not the one holding the gun to my head. Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

Bulik's behaviour is... confusing, at least. I mean, at first he's all "OMG OMG" and then "Nah, I don't care". Hm.
IMO, it looked like I was either running from the guns, or I was trying to point out it was urgent.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)