Display Name History

Dralcax

Well, way back in the ancient time known as 2008 (Wow, I feel so old thinking back on it) I went by the name "matoran jala11" It makes me cringe a little when I think about it, but I was slightly younger and more noobish back then. Then I became "THE JALLER". After that, I became "Jala the Tasmanian Tiger", and finally, "Longcat is Long!". I'd like to change my name to "Blitzkitteh", to match my Steam name, but I never was the most active poster here, even before the downtime of '11. I'm only really acknowledged for my name, and if I change it, who would recognize me?-Longcat is Long! (though perhaps not for much longer.)

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

Mine have always been something of the "Meiko" sort. I got the name Meiko from one of my friend's awesome dogs "Miko", who I didn't know how to spell for the longest time. I decided to tweak the long "i" sound to a long "e" sound making it Meiko.I joined in BZPower as "Toa Meiko of Meikoes", which sounded weird after time so I changed it to "Meiko: Toa of Infra Red". Then I changed "Infra Red" to "Infrared" because it wasn't spelled right. 90 days of typo. Sheesh.Then, because Glatorian are epic, I made myself "Meiko: Legendary Glatorian". Then, after the downtime, I decided to just make it Meiko, because that's what I use on every other site like BS01, The Ninjago Wiki, etc. It's less dated. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

:kaukau: Where I got them from? I'm not going to bother explaining the whole history, since much of them were odd whims and clearly just names that sounded interesting at the moment, as you can see just by looking up my name history (I mean, why would I change my name to Mr. Spock other than because it was awesome?)But here's the basics about how I feel about my username. I actually really liked "Dimensioneer", but surprisingly it happened to be the username of the site founder, of all people, so I went with the name I was using on other sites, which was Kraggh. In this case, I went with the rather noobish name "Kraggh: Turaga of Shadows". It was based off of a character from my own writings who valued wisdom and would have been the size of a Turaga. However, he had absolutely nothing to do with shadows and everything to do with fire and ice, and overall the name was too noobish in every way, so I changed to my most famous moniker, Emperor Kraggh.After my first name-change, EmperorWhenua PMed me wondering if he had inspired my new username, but I explained that it was really the title of the fictional character and he had nothing to do with it, even though I thought EW was awesome. It's interesting to look back on when we were both new, before he was a big shot. We used to talk much more often back then, but oh well.Unfortunately, as cool as Kraggh is as a name, I wish I had gone by something different, since I don't identify myself with Kraggh. In fact, Kraggh is my fictional adopted alien son, so I really don't ever role-play the character. I wish that instead I had gone by my own fictional name, Monosmith. Unfortunately, even if I change my name I will always be remembered as Kraggh.Your Honor,Sir-not-Monosmith

My name will always be Toa of Smooth Jazz or something very similar. Why? Because I don't want people to be confused about who I am.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Well, with another name change, I guess I owe an explanation. Once again, I'm keeping in with the theme of NieR, which still remains one of my most favourite games of all time. In it, there are thirteen tomes or "Grimoires". Through the course of the game, we're introduced to Grimoire Weiss, Grimoire Noir and Grimoire Rubrum. From that I deduced that each name relates to a colour and in a different language, so I decided to create one for myself. Albastru is blue in Romanian, and it sounds rather mystical (To the non-Romanians :P), so Grimoire Albastru was perfect!Except now I'm considering another change to Red Savarin...

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I've never understood why people change their display name. How will people know it's you?

Depending on which forums you lurk in, it can be quite obvious. For example, people in the BRPG forums can be easily identified by their characters, so name changes become more of a "Oh look, so-and-so changed their name again. Huh..." than a frantic search to find out who they are.Anyway, I joined as link12, and (due to events that conspired against me) was unable to change it to ckmc until two years later. At that point I simply used my LEGO account name, and all was right in my little world.Another two years go by, and I'm slowly getting kind of tired of having my name be a bunch of seemingly random letters. In January, my Spanish teacher spent a couple of class days trying to get us to understand idiomatic phrases, and she kept using the same two examples: "I am hunger" and "I am death" (I guess they are common mistakes when trying to express hunger and death...). I, being the kind of student who only ever pays attention to the teacher when he's about to make a joke at their expense, quickly grew tired of these two examples. As such, I started coming up with alternate phrases. My favorite was "I am despair", and it eventually grew on me enough to go and change my BZP display name to Despair.So, my name isn't supposed to be all dark and gloomy. I just thought it sounded cool. :P

Lacertus

I've never understood why people change their display name. How will people know it's you?

There are a couple of ways. Keep your avatar and signature the same, put a little note in your sig, or post on your blog and warn people there's a possible change incoming. Or just carry on being your same bothering self. :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Some people get bored with their identities and want new ones. Or they grow up and want to shed an immature mold. Keeping one's av the same during the change would work. Or just be like me and don't change it. :P

I've never changed my name.

Yeah, right. What about when you were Nukaya is Awesome, or any of the other names on your very long list.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Keep the fundamentals. For example: Makuta Dralcax --> Chaos Makuta: Dralcax --> Chaos Dralcax. For you, we could still recognize you if you were "The Skeleton Man" or "Skeleton Man", but not if you did a drastic change like KNI did.

aouROFb.png

Well, I made my first Internet alias in mid 2007, when my bud convinced me to play Runescape (am I allowed to say that? I I'm not, then dang). But those accounts never lasted more than a week. in September 2007, I made my current account on RS, and called it Zestanor. I didn't use the Internet for much else back then, so I never considered using Zestanor as a universal alias. In fact, soon after in early 2008, I discovered BZPower. I sent in a request for an account as 'Karapar's Army.' I waited weeks and got no response. Then I tried again as 'Carapar's Army,' still to no avail. Something was messed up with the account system or something. Finally, in August 2008, I tried again as 'Pridak's Army,' and I got in! I didn't pay my attention to the forums here though. In late 2009 I started using 'Zestanor' at another website. Early 2010 was my 'download EVERYTHING' stage. This probably wasn't smart, but I used 'Zestanor' as my alias for every website I downloaded progams from. By this time, I was only using 'Zestanor' online. Except on BZPower, where I was still 'Pridak's Army.' So on May 25 2010 05:43 PM, I changed it to 'Zestanor.' So now, 'Zestanor' is like my global Internet alias.

Edited by Zestanor

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

Yeah, right. What about when you were Nukaya is Awesome, or any of the other names on your very long list.
I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even know how to pronounce my own name; if I'd had a different name I'm sure I would have kept it.

Mostly it's been randomness i came up with. The rest is these two fads i joined. Take a look for yourselfI joined with the name JOEJOE THE DUMB-GUY because i was desperate to join the site(lol). About a day later though i changed it to !!!!!!!11111!!!!111!!HAHA. IT GOES ON FrOM HEREScope_Toa_Of_Weaponry_____ (i always could find some way to put randomness into a serious name ('_'))WATCH OUT FOR SHREDDER =OKiina: Legend of Water (fad)Cream the Rabbit(fad)Kongu mctoran of CHEEZAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERED JELLY BABYI think you should know what i am now.

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;

I really haven't gone through many changes three to be exact. First I was muharax Makuta of insanity back when I knew next to nothing about Makuta. I kept that name until the staff fad with the phobias then I became Nyctophobia (the fear of darkness). After the fad I decided to change my name to the name of the character in my avatar Scanty Demon, whenever I decide to change my name it will be Eye Beam Lasers for future reference.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I started off as Matoro7, then my favorite character and number, went through the natural "progression" to ExoM7, planned to keep "evolving", got fairly well-known when I was named ExoM7 and so kept coming back to it. Now I use it a lot of sites so I'll probably just keep it foreva. But I've changed my name a ridiculous number of times, kept a list in my bioMatoro7[/font]Exo M7 (6 times)[/font]Exo Matoro Seven Nuva[/font]Matoro[/font]Sir Exo M7 of Varrock[/font]The Emu Man[/font]Problematique[/font]Cap'n Exo[/font]Not Exo[/font]darkshines0[/font]Ars Moriendi[/font]Synval[/font]Kastane[/font]Cursive[/font]Rejected Omi Commodore[/font]Awesome[/font]:­D[/font]##doublepound[/font]EndoM7[/font]Chesterfield McFisticuffs[/font]I AM THE WALRUS[/font]Definitely Probably ExoM7[/font]PE[/font]ChexoM7 (2 times)[/font]I Dare Tohu To Frown At Me[/font]you suck but ExoM7 is cool[/font]sup[/font]WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...[/font]u mad[/font]ExoM[/font]ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7ExoM7 :) HI[/font]ExoM7 a little[/font]Don't curse around the children. ExoM7[/font]Exolicious[/font]Max Tucker[/font]Gay[/font]Max Tucker[/font]FxoM7[/font]ExoM7 bkakjizn[/font]EX EX EX oh m7[/font]ExoM7654321[/font]

Edited by ExoM7

(◕‿◕✿)

I joined as Makuta of Comedy (aka MoC) and I've retained the name ever since with no plan on changing it.The name originates from me believing myself to be somewhat of a well known comedian in my small town and enjoying jokes.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Oh dear, what was the order?I think I joined as The Vahi Toa.There was this dude who used the name Vahi Toa and he got sooo mad at me because he thought I was ripping him off. I had no knowledge of his existence until after I made the name. XDThen, so he wouldn't be mad at me, I changed my name to The Shadow Vahi Toa.BRILLIANT!Yeah, I never heard back from Vahi dude ever again. IT MUST HAVE WORKED! TOTALLY!And then I changed my name to The Toa of Two Powers.After that I switched to something new. Something original. SOMETHING THAT IN NO WAY RESEMBLED ANY OF THE MAIN SIX TOA!LEWAKANUVA! TOA OF WIND!Tell your friends of the awesome. After that got old, I switched to Tekulo: Toa of Wind.In recent history (less than one year) I decided Gale had a better ring to it. AND THUS I WAS BORN!The end.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

It's always been GeluNumber1. I use it on every site I'm a member of.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

So back when I was still just a guest and a lurker, there was this animated comic/GIF serial in Artwork called "The Mask of Sleeping". It had a lot of original characters, some of which corresponded to the user names of its creators. This inspired me to try and make characters of my own. Their names were created by simple "syllable mashing", eventually ending up with "Katuko". I never created any media based on this name, but I took it as my username when I joined the site as a member. I have never changed it, both because I find it decent and because I know I hate it when I get confused from name changes. I don't care for titles, I just want a name, so I won't even use anything like "Katuko: Toa of Games" or anything. Just plain Katuko here. I'll change my avatar and my signature, but not my name.That said, I have changed my name on Steam, for example, where I also was Katuko for a while. Now it's Noxious. I dunno, I just felt like it for some reason. Also, there is a certain site I wish I could change it on, where it's the rather stupid "KatukoThunderToa" and I can't fix it without killing my account and making a new one. Darn. :lol:

This is an interesting topic.The name I go by, Bulik, has it's origins from a MOC I made in 2007 at my best friend's house (The one who Introduced me to bzpower) of a Master Assasin Le-matoran Nicknamed "Bullets", which may or may not be contributed by the fact he used dual Machine guns Cordak blasters, a custom zamor launcher, and various other forms of ranged bionicle weaponry. By the time I discovered the forums (lol, I never knew Bzp had forums until a year or two after my first visit, even though I visited it almost every day between that and when my brother found the forums) I Wanted to adapt my name to something that didn't have ties with the outside world (And I didn't want to look like a murderous Pyschopath), so i thought for a minute and decided onbulik.Before the downtime, when I was even more of a noob than I am now, I thought that changing your name was a long and tiring process where you would have to email the admins and do all this complex stuff, which might annoy our overlords, so I avoided that.When the forums came I back I realized the first letter was not capitalized >.<I fixed that.when the staff phobia meme started up, I wa going to change my name to "The fear of long words", which the official term was huge and oxymoronic, but it cut off the phobia on the end and I've been waiting to change my name back to Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Hehe, copied from my profile. :3 The Elements to Gravity Caiox May 23 2012 04:41 PM PrestoPotato to The Elements Feb 06 2012 06:17 PM Mr.Red to PrestoPotato Oct 14 2011 08:23 AM Conju to Mr.Red Mar 19 2011 04:16 PM Kurahk Rahkshi of Anger to Conju Dec 09 2010 04:34 PM Legendary Mask of Time to Kurahk Rahkshi of Anger Sep 01 2010 05:22 PM ~Gravity

Edited by Gravity Caiox

Sandy*Jaller*Vahi786back to *Jaller*Vahi: Matoran of DoomVahi786 (again).: Vahi :.Vahi - Matoran of Time~Vahi~Vahi TeridaxVatakisandy (how this happened idk so I asked B6 to change it back)Vataki (and he did LIKE A BOSS)Vataki Teridax (current name as you can see)That's all, I think. I used to just change my name anytime that I could. :P

Edited by Vataki Teridax

naw man

Well, due to the fact that, in 2008, my favorite Toa wielded a shuriken, I joined as Hau-Ninja Mask Of Armor. No idea why I couldn't just say Shielding, but whatever. Then, sometime in late '09, I got tired of the whole ninja thing for some reason, so I switched to Hau-Great Mask Of Armor. A couple years of staring at that mile-long name drove me to change a third time, renaming myself Great Mask Of Armor.Eeyup, not much deviation, just naming myself after the visage of a decent Toa and the symbol of Bionicle (well, at least before 2006).

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

1) wotsiznum - From the common event when someone cannot remember someone's name, and replace it with "What's-his-name" or "What's-his-face". This username was meant to be a parody on it, and I used it since I joined before the downtime until some time in late 2011 or early 2012, I can't really remember.2) Wotsiznaim - Basically just a slight change to make it more pro-like (with a cap at a start, I'm so sophisticated http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png) and more akin to the commonly used phrase in pronunciation.3) Doctor Wotz - People started to use 'Wotz' or 'Wots' as a nickname. This username is here partly to parody the title of TV show Doctor Who, and partly because it sounds cool.

I started as piraka570, which was just basically piraka + a random 3-digit number.Then, I changed that to.... actually, I forgot the second name I used. But I remember the fact that I was dissatisfied with it that I changed my name back to piraka570 the first chance I got. And now, I use 16N1K4. It's relatively obvious where I got that name. I've stuck with that ever since, and I've stared to use it in other places, like Brickshelf and Twitter.

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

Since I changed my username, I'll give an explanation. The "FF" part is supposed to be the username I went by when I first joined which is FrozenFlash. The "Ice" part is to show that ice is my favorite element in Bionicle. Lastly, the "Master" part is just there for filler since FF Ice Master sounds cooler (pun not intended tounge2.gif) than "FF Ice."

Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg

'Kumata' was an evil seventh Toa of Shadows I created, waaay back in 2001. The name is an anagram of 'Makuta', whom he was a servant of. His quest was to kill the Toa Mata and I envisioned many scenarios (taking place in-between canon events) in which they fought. After the Toa became Nuva, Kumata snuck into the Bahrag's nest and exposed himself to the remaining energized protodermis, becoming Kumata Nuva. I stopped thinking about the character in 2003, but I always imagined that he'd have gotten upgrades to as to have the Toa suffix for each year... becoming Kumata Metru, Hordika, Inika, Mahri, Phantoka and Mistika over time. Of course, since we've learned that Teridax never wanted the Toa Mata dead the point of his existence is completely nulled. :P

Edited by Kumata

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even know how to pronounce my own name; if I'd had a different name I'm sure I would have kept it.
Your name history says otherwise.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET