Sumiki

Brickeens

I really like the art, especially the body design. The disk is cool too.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Absolutely amazing work Brickeens. The design of the arms and legs is superb, and your attention to detail is awesome, especially the rivets on the chestplate and the neck area. The only slight discrepancy I can point out is that the disks don't look that… well… "Frisbee"-like. They don't have the same hollow bottom that allows them to fly. Again, this is minor, and not something that truly affects the art.

Amazing job. I like the way you kept the feel of BIONICLE, but twisted it to look realistic at the same time. I love the detail on the leg. It's the kind of thing I'd want on a custom-painted piece or something. :P Overall, great job!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Thanks, guys.

The disk is cool too.

I LOVE the disc you did

You guys know he has two of those disks, right?

The only slight discrepancy I can point out is that the disks don't look that… well… "Frisbee"-like. They don't have the same hollow bottom that allows them to fly. Again, this is minor, and not something that truly affects the art.

Sumiki's disks have never been throwing disks. They aren't designed to fly.

I really need to draw a couple of diagrams to explain how those disks work. I'll try to explain in text here, but it probably won't make a whole lot of sense without a visual guide.These are powered disks, but not like Kanoka, they're designed for melee combat. The idea is, when these are activated, they sit right in the the user's hand but the user does not make physical contact with them. The disks are held in between the user's fingers by some sort of force similar to magnetism that means the user "holds" the disks without touching them. When they're activated like this, they can then be used like sawblades.(That probably didn't make sense I really need to go and draw out some explanations here)