A fan drawing I made for a certain person's comics (Those who recognize him win the internet)

Click thumbnail for full image.

thumbnail_image.png

The drawing was drawn when BZPower was down a few days ago. I don't know how much time I spent on it. I think it was around, 10 hours? Designing the matoran body was tough (Went through 5 designs before I was satisfied) which is probably why it took a little long. The drawing was done in Gimp (I'm a gimp noob) with just basic tools.Anyway, C&C is appreciated.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Oh, I have absolutely noooo idea who you're talking about... xD (I kid, I kid. Now gimme my internet! :P )As for the pic itself - it looks absolutely brilliant! This has to be the best usage of an all-black background I've ever seen. Because it totally works for the picture.And then there's the overall style. It's stunning. Impressive. The coloured lineart makes it look extremely realistic, and in some places the shading is perfect. Good job in making MG stand out from the background, BTW. ^^I wish I were able to say more, but really, I'm absolutely stunned. Keep it up! =D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Gavla and MG, yep. Though as someone else got it before me, I don't suppose I win.All I can say is, GIMP NOOB?! MY KARZING REAR END! This is epic and well-done. No, GIMP Noob is me, I can't do half the things you can. Now some of the body parts seem distorted, but this is still awesome. 8/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 2 months later...