Set Review: 8831 Series 7 Collectible Minifigures

tn_8831-Series-7-teaser.jpg

Today we have a slightly different review for you. Instead of reviewing a single set, BZPower Report Xccj has acquired all the minifigs from Series 7 Collectible Minifigures. Series 7 has been hitting shelves recently, so you'll want to get them now before they're all picked through. Which ones are worth collecting, and how can you find them? Read on to find out!

View the full article

I have the Galaxy Patrol guy already (such a cool figure!). I also plan to get the Black Knight and Little Red (adorable!). I may also pick up some more Space Marines just because they're that cool.My mom wants the Bagpiper, so he'll likely be bought as well.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I hate to be "that guy," but that is most definitely not an emoticon on the programmer's mug.Speaking of, he's one of the few I've wanted to get out of all of these - since I'm going to school for programming - yet I'm afraid of being sucked into a dark, deep rabbit hole with these blindbags. :PAnyways, this was a rather cool review. Thanks for doing it!~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I hate to be "that guy," but that is most definitely not an emoticon on the programmer's mug.Speaking of, he's one of the few I've wanted to get out of all of these - since I'm going to school for programming - yet I'm afraid of being sucked into a dark, deep rabbit hole with these blindbags. :PAnyways, this was a rather cool review. Thanks for doing it!~|ET|~

It's not that dark down here... :PAlso, yes, I realize it's a legitimate directory write-up (although it took me a while to realize this), but I think it was meant to double as an emote.:music:

Thanks for the review. I don't own any of these yet, but the one I want most is the Hippie. Thanks for the tips on how to find them.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Nice, though I feel compelled to point out that "C:" isn't an emoticon. It's the main directory all the other files (except some on the reboot drive) are in on a Windows computer. So the file directories look something like C:Users<your username>Documents...

Thanks a lot for the great and extensive review! :) We need more like this one. Galaxy Patrol, Hippie and Computer Programmer are the best, for pieces, design and what they are. Make LEGO models, not war! ^_^ The Swimming Champion is pretty good as well, though. Interesting how several minifigs have double-sided heads this time.-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I picked up four of these yesterday, hoping for a Galaxy Patrol and/or a bagpiper. I struck out with a hippie, computer programmer, champion swimmer and Neptune. The first two, however, were my secondaries, so it wan't a total loss.Thanks for the great review! Nice to have something different. :)

overlordsukapon.png

This series is a pretty great one. I actually picked up a Girl Rocker and Space Marine yesterday, since those seem to be the best of the line. I'll definitely try to get the LRRH and the Ocean King later, though. This review also makes me want to get the Bagpiper and the Viking Woman..... I guess I'll see.Thanks for the review.

AXKP5KC.png