Alien Conquest

avmatoran

Approved by SisenThe year: 2009Dr. Cyborg is the founder/president/owner of a technology company called UlTech Industries. One of his labs researching more efficient ways of communication than radio intercepted a laser comm.This message said:"Preparations almost complete.Invasion will commence soon.Be ready!"He brought this message to the leaders of the Lego World. They agreed with him that it represented a threat. They commissioned him to create a team to counter that threat. And so, the ADU was both.The ADU, or Alien Defense Unit, is a team that Dr. Cyborg heads. It has cutting-edge technology and constantly trains to be ready. It is not common knowledge, however.The year: 2012The month: DecemberThe day: the 21stINVASION! The aliens have attacked. Normally, humanity would be defenseless, but not now. In the words of one of Dr. Cyborg's best commanders, "Have no fear! ADU is here!"This is the story of the Alien Conquest.Who will win? That is where you, the player, comes in. Create a character. Join a side. Fight. Win!-------------The rules below are pretty much copied from the Dino Attack RPG. As such, I am giving credit for making them to PeabodySam.RULESRules are important to the survival of this RPG. Breaking them will result in penalties depending on which rule and how severely it was broken.1. All BZP rules are in effect here. This means no spamming, no flaming, etc.2. Use "IC" when In Character (describing what your character is doing in-universe) and "OOC" when Out Of Character (to talk and discuss with other BZP members). This way, it is less confusing for other members to read your posts. For example:"OOC: I bought a Earth Defense HQ on eBay yesterday!IC: Jerry spun around in his Alien Defender. He dodged the Tripod Invader, and began to plan a solution to defeat the monstrous walker."3. Keep violent descriptions down to minimal. Instead of typing "IC: BAMBAMBAMBAM! He shot his machine gun at the Alien Trooper just for fun, and laughed as he saw its guts spill out onto the street!", write "IC: He fired his weapon at the Alien Trooper, whose life came to an abrupt end."4. Do not kill other players' characters without their consent.5. If you are planning to leave this RPG, please let us know in advance so we may take your profile down from the wiki. If you're only going on break, tell us so that I do not take down your profile.6. Rookie Defenders are limited to the Jetpack, and Standard Defenders are limited to Starter Vehicles. Unless my consent is given, they may not use any other vehicle.GUIDELINESGuidelines are like the rules. However, breaking of the guidelines only results in a warning.1. Instead of adding more PMs to our inbox, if you've got something you want to tell me about this RPG, do so in your post. That’s why the "OOC" part of the post exists.2. Do not kill official LEGO Characters. It's alright if you kill your own made-up characters, but if Pepper Roni or Captain Redbeard dies, I'm going to ask you to change your post.3. Please know that at times I can be extremely busy and cannot always attend this RPG. This means that we may not add your character's profile to the wiki as soon as you post it. If we have not added your character's profile, do not, repeat, DO NOT hassle us or PM us to get it added. Patience is a virtue, you know, and although I admit that I lack patience, I hope you have some instead. Be considerate.4. Do not PM your profile to me. Post it here instead.5. If possible, make your posts medium-length. Epics are not required for each post, but posts with one or two in-character sentences don't add much to the RPG. This RPG tries to see how well you and other members can interact and take control of the story; while this can be achieved through short posts, it take far less time with medium-length posts.6. Keep interaction with other LEGO themes down to minimal. It's alright if your character has a conversation with Pepper Roni and Captain Redbeard, but if scores of Space Police begin to show up, it would get ridiculous.7. No G-Modding. If your character leaps across a fifty-mile canyon, or defeats two hundred Motherships single-handedly without breaking a sweat, that's G-Modding. Don't do it. It makes the RPG less challenging.7a. There appears to be a bit of confusion over the term 'G-Modding'. In this context, 'G-Modding' refers to giving your character ridiculous abilities. Apparently, another definition of 'G-Modding' is controlling other people's characters. The former is what's not allowed, but the latter is allowed in this RPG.---------------Alien Defense UnitRanksThere are three ranks. When you first join, you will be at Rookie Defender rank. After ten good-size posts, you will become a Standard Defender. You will have access to most vehicles. Some Standard Defenders will have sub-ranks, like Commander, Captain, Pilot. If you do much to defend Earth, I will decide to upgrade you to Elite Defender. You will have access to the Earth Defense HQ and the Jet-Copter. The main perk of Eliteship is being able to use these vehicles.VehiclesThere are five vehicles. They are:1. The Jetpack: This is a personal flight pack. Rookie Defenders can only use this.2. The Alien Defender: This is a one-man buggy with two missiles and two guns.3. The Alien Interceptor: This jet is commonly docked with an Earth Defense HQ.4. The Jet-Copter: This helicopter with jet boosts is only available to the Elite Defenders.5. The Earth Defense HQ: These mobile command centers are also only available to Elite Defenders.ProfessionsWhen you sign up, you can say what profession you would like to be. You can be a scientist, who researches alien biology and weaponry. You can be a pilot, who pilots Interceptors and Jet-Copters. You can be a scout, who locates enemy strongholds with a Jetpack. You can also be a common infantry trooper, with no specialization.Sign-up FormIf all this appeals to you, and you want to defend the Earth, use this sign up form:

Name:Age:Skills:Profession:Backstory:

Alien InvadersRanksSame as for the ADU. When you join, you will be a Rookie Invader. After ten good-size posts, you will become a Standard Invader. You will have access to most vehicles. Some Standard Invaders will have sub-ranks, like Commander, Captain, Pilot. If you do much to invade Earth, I will decide to upgrade you to Elite Invader. You will have access to the Alien Mothership and the Large UFO. The main perk of Eliteship is being able to use these vehicles.VehiclesThere are five vehicles, and two extra variants:1. The Small Hoverscout - This is the only vehicle Rookie Invaders can use. A. The Small Hoverscout comes in a larger variant, inventively named the Large Hoverscout.2. The Dualsled - This unit requires two pilots in its combined form, but has double the speed and firepower.3. The Tripod Invader - This three-legged walker is the most common Alien assault craft. The cockpit can detach and fly off.4. The Small UFO - This small disc-shaped craft is common knowledge among humans, for it was used to scout out this planet for years.A. The Large UFO - This larger variant has more speed, firepower, and agility, but it is only available to Elite Invaders.5. The Alien Mothership - This is used only by Elite Invaders, but it has the most firepower of any of the invasion craft.CastesWhen you sign up, you can say what caste you desire to be in. You can be an Alien Trooper, who is used as cannon fodder. You can be an Alien Pilot, with the fastest reflexes this side of the Andromeda galaxy. You can be an Alien Android, with a computer-enhanced brain. If you want, you can even be a Clinger! (Though I don’t recommend it!) You may not be an Alien Commander, that is taken, for there is only one Commander, and he is Hypaxxus-8!Sign-up FormIf all this appeals to you, and you are feeling evil and zombie-like (brainpower!) you may use this sign up form.

Name:Age: (Add two 0s to the end of the number in human years to make it alien years)Skills:Caste:Backstory:

That’s it. Those are the rules. Join the RPG. See you there, and may the best Sentient Life win! Hence comes the Alien Conquest. Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

You know what? I'M JOINING THIS. It sounds fun.~~~~~~Name: Zylox 81/2(He's fine just being called Zylox)Age: 3,700, give or take twenty years(equivalent to 37 in human years)Caste: Alien androidSkills: As an android, Zylox is very knowledgeable and intelligent, but unfortunately knows more about his home planet, where many, many things are different. As such, Zylox may seem uninformed on some things, but when it comes to fighting... well, Zylox prefers to plan his attacks before he just rushes in, but when he gets the time to calculate and work his robotic brain, give him a blaster and he'll hit his mark almost every time.Backstory: Zylox was born in a standard alien hive, where his parents threw him into robotics immediately to get a robotically-enhanced brain. When he was only 800, his parents put him in android training. By the time he was 2,000, he completed his training. His first invading mission didn't end so well, though. He was put in with a small team on a mission to invade a moon inhabited by some skiddish moon-monkeys, but when they got there it was already being raided by a group of Blacktron pirates, who took his arm and leg, along with damaging his brain. And now Zylox has a stuttering prob-problem.~~~~~~So, tell me if anything needs to be changed. If you want me to change the age to strictly human years, I can do that. :)

Edited by Squish E. Frog

overlordsukapon.png

OOC:Thank you, Squish E.! No, you can add two zeroes to the end of our years for alien years, in fact, I think I will standardize it.Name: Dr. CyborgAge: 29Skills: TechnologyProfession: LeaderBackstory: Dr. Cyborg founded UlTech, which intercepted the message, which kicked off the ADU.IC:"Let's go!" Dr. Cyborg yelled to his squad. He hefted his heavy-duty pulse rifle, looked over the energy barricade and shot at the Alien Android leading the charge against them.OOC:That's Zylox.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Zylox was unprepared for the laser blast, and his brain couldn't calculate the estimated time of arrival and best way to dodge quickly enough, and was hit square in the chest. It flung him back into a hobo sleeping on a bench while the radio blared breaking news about aliens invading. Good thing for Zylox that the hobo was a heavy sleeper, or he never would've gotten the chance to grab a nearby clinger and suck the brainpower out of the hobo, who turned out not to actually have that much brainpower.Zylox raised his blaster, his robotically enhanced eye targeting the human leading he deduced to be the leader of the humans in light blue uniforms. His robotic arm was steady as a rock as Zylox locked onto the human leader and pulled the trigger."D-dang it, I w-wanted to say the-the-the "Take me to-o-o-o-o your leader" line, bu-but he came-ame to us."

overlordsukapon.png

IC:Dr. Cyborg raised his left arm and activated his energy shield, and the blast bounced off. "Humans trump aliens!" he yelled.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Looks interesting. I'll join.-----------Name: Blaze BackburnAge: 19Skills: He's a natural at using most weapons and vehicles.Profession: PilotBackstory: Blaze was just another kid looking for a job, but that all changed when he got a flyer for the ADU. He signed up in a heartbeat, and found his talent for weapons and vehicles at that point. He's extremely hotheaded and has rushed into bad situations many times.Appearence: (just felt like having this): Standard ADU suit most of the time. He has added a flame decal to his right arm, although his superiors have told him to get rid of it many times. Has a face that looks like Jay's, and wears flame-styled clothing when he's off-duty. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Zylox was confused. Wasn't a trump a type of burrowing cringebug? What did the human leader mean by that? Maybe trumps were the top predator on Earth?"Ha ha ha!" Zylox laughed, sounding quite a bit like CATS "If a trump is-is your top preda-preda-predator, then taking-ing over this pla-a-a-a-net will be all too-oo easy!"Zylox limped forward with his metal pegleg and his one good leg, blasting at anything his auto-target locked onto. An ADU member, a dog, a lamppost...

overlordsukapon.png

OOC:Welcome Zakaro, nice to see you here. I will post a good-size post tomorrow.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:Welcome!IC:Dr. Cyborg pulled back some from the barricade, so there were a few rows of ADUs between him and the barricade.He opened up a comlink. "Sight, Mike, I want you two to go to Armory Delta," Here he highlighted a location about a block away on their HUD. "and each of you needs to get a sniper rifle, a pair of binoculars, and a jetpack. Then pick a building on this street, as close to the Alien lines as possible. You need to get in a good sniping position, and trade off as spotters. Use the jetpacks for assisted jumps only! Do not fly. Alert me when you get in position. Cyborg out."Two ADUs left, and Dr. Cyborg opened up another com to four others. "Wing, I want you to take Sam, Will, and Blaze to Armory Alpha," He highlighted the warehouse above their underground base. "and get a squad (OOC: A squad of Interceptors is four) of Alien Interceptors in the air. We need to cut off their supply of troops in this street."Four more ADUs left, and a transmission came to Dr. Cyborg. "We're in position, sir." "Good," he replied, "take out the Troopers. Leave the Android alive. I want to try to capture him."

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Stupid scanner. I drew a halfway-decent picture of Zylox that I want to show you guys, but the scanner isn't working. >:[iC: Zylox stopped limping forward to focus. Laser fire was raining down from the roofs of the crude buildings around him, but strangely none of it was touching him. He watched as his comrades fell to their demise on the roads they were just assaulting a moment ago.Zylox concluded that if they were not firing at him, they had something special in mind for him. This was unacceptable. The android observed the area around. He couldn't return fire to the blue-outfitted humans on the rooftops, the barricade ahead was an illogical escape, and if he turned down a different road he would surely be pursued by vehicle.There was another option, though. Zylox looked at the abandoned building to his right, calculating all logical outcomes. Finally, he came to the conclusion that he could possibly barricade himself in there to buy him some time.Zylox shot twice at the human barricade to give him some more time to get in the building. When he got inside, he located a closet, which he limped into and closed the door, which he proceeded to lock and place anything heavy he could find in the closet against the door.Now he had some time to plan his next move. Or did he?

overlordsukapon.png

IC: Blaze (Battle zone)"BLAZE! GET OVER HERE!" "K, Wing." Resisting the urge to roll his eyes, Blaze fired two more shots and quickly ran to Wing's location. "What do ya need?" "You, me, Sam and Will are heading to Armory Alpha. I'll explain more once we're there." Wing said, highlighting the building on their maps. "Now, Movement 47-B. MOVE!" "Yessir." With that, Blaze moved to the back of the group and followed Will as they headed towards Armory Alpha. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Name: VigilAge: 30Skills: Codename Vigil is highly skilled in the use of many different types of firearms, he primary prefers assault rifles and sniper rifles, his least favorite type of weapons are the shotguns and rocket launchers. Vigil is also a skilled hacker, and uses his skills to decrypt enemy intel and at the same time upload false information. Vigil is also a trained medic. Vigil does not care about his squad mates life, only caring about completing a objective even if it mean the death of him or his teammates. Vigil is also a excellent pilot and driver.Profession: Special ForceBackstory: Codename Vigil is described by many as cold and calculating, he used to be a special force operator, but left one year before the invasion. When the alien invasion began he was recruited into the ADU. He is highly effective in his missions, but they usually involved the death of 50 or more percent of the squad that went with him. Vigil is now sent on missions which are considered suicidal to most, though he just considers it another day of work.

Edited by Death From Above

IC:The Alien Android ran into an office building. Dr. Cyborg could hear the marching of more Alien Troopers coming from around the corner."We need to search that building and find the Android! I need to interrogate it," Dr. Cyborg said,"You, you, you and you, come with me. We are going to search the building for the Alien. Everybody else, move the front line up, so we aren't behind Alien lines." The indicated men followed him into the building. "What should we do, sir?" Sight asked. "Stay in position. You two are still helpful. Cyborg out."The search squad was in the entryway of the office building. "Okay, we are going to search from the floor up. Guard the other exit, Elizabeth," Dr. Cyborg said. "Yessir," she replied and moved out of sight.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:Vigil was part of the frontline, preparing to hold on against the aliens offence, Vigil aimed his weapon and waited for the aliens to come into his sight, soon he saw them and opened fire. Another group advanced and Vigil threw a grenade into their mist, the grenade explodes, it takes out a few aliens but then a alien managed to shoot Vigil in the arm and Vigil quickly got to cover and said "Lucky shot."

Edited by Toa Ling

IC: Blaze (Warzone)"Back's clear!" Blaze called, pistol at the ready. After the rest of the team got inside Armory Alpha, he went in himself and closed the solid steel door. Turning to Wing, he said, "Exit secure, sir." Wing smiled, and spoke. "Good. Sam, Will, and I are getting up in the air with some Interceptors. You're gonna stay here until I call." Dejected, Blaze replied, "Yes sir." OOC: So, avmatoran, can Blaze have special permission to use an Interceptor or does he have to wait until I've got 10 quality posts? Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Zylox heard humans entering the building he had barricaded himself in, but there was no time to worry about that, because he was calculating all likely outcomes of him getting out and which one would be the most logical move.He had to be perfectly silent, because any noise he made would give him away. So breaking out in any way was out. Zylox had to escape quickly and quietly. But how?The android kept thinking, with the knowledge of being found always lurking in the back of his robotically enhanced head.

Edited by Squish E. Frog

overlordsukapon.png

OOC: Can we have multiple characters?Name: James YumanAge: 17Profession: ScoutSkills: Piloting a jetpackBackstory: James always had an interest in aliens, and now that they've invaded Earth, he just had to join the ADU. As he is not too skilled with weapons, he decided to help out as a Scout.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC:You can have one main character, and as many NPCs (Non-Player Characters) as you like, though I don't recommend a whole lot of them!IC:Dr. Cyborg stopped searching for a moment. He realized they were not fighting this well, and it was only December 22! He typed up a mission and sent it to everyone.Objective 1:Armories Nu through Omega will fall back. Every piece of equipment will go to another armory. This way, we will have a stronghold in the center of the city.Objective 2:We will push from there, liberating ring after ring of blocks outside of our stronghold. We will retake the city. I will then give our next objective.OOC:This is the equivalent of the story arcs from the Dino Attack RPG, these objectives.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: Uhrg, we need more alien players.IC: Zylox clicked his blaster to "low" setting, something a regular Trooper would never do, and shot a steady laser beam in the ceiling above his head, carving out a circle. The smell of smoke was there, but it was a risk he had to take. He jumped out of the closet, landing on the second floor.But the humans had just came up from the first floor looking for him, and spotted the android immediately. Zylox limped as fast as he could towards the elevator, taking a shot in his good leg before finally reaching it and closing the door."Hmm..." Zylox wondered what all the strange symbols meant "Ah! Th-these must be cru-u-ude human lan-language-ge signs! Ha! I will override-ide th-th-them!" the android said as he pressed all the buttons at once.

overlordsukapon.png

OOC:There are 24 armories in the city. In a list, the last twelve would disband and the equipment would be spread out among the other twelve. That way, we have a smaller but stronger part of the city. We would also fall back, and occupy the part of the city that contains these armories.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:"He's pressed all the buttons!" one of the ADUs helping search said as he looked at the panel. He pulled out some wires, and tried to hotwire it. He failed, and the elevator shot out of the top of the building.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Blaze (Armory Alpha) "Boring." Blaze was watching the windows for alien troops, and he had seen none so far. Suddenly, his radio popped on and a transmission form Wing came in. "Private Blaze! I need you to get in the last Interceptor and get on out here! We need some back-up!"Quickly responding, Blaze radioed "Yessir!" and grabbed the keys for the Interceptor. Hopping in, he sarted the engine and grinned as it came under his control. Remotely opening the sky launch, Blaze blasted off into the sky, shutting the sky launch behind him. "Yeeee-haw!" Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I'm joining, as I need more to do on BZPAlienName: ZaxxorAge: 1300Skills: Hacking (both the computer kind and the take-things-apart-and-modify kind)Caste: Alien AndroidBackstory: Zaxxor's genius-level intellect was discovered at an early age, when he took apart the family spaceship, put it back together again, and it single-handedly destroyed a lunar colony piloted by only an Alien Clinger. Recognizing his potential, he was made into an android. With his enhanced brain, Zaxxor can access any digital information nearby and even control some computers. He also wields an arm blaster with the targeting computer wired directly into his brain. His distinguishing feature is the helmet he wears that protects his brain when something goes wrong.

aouROFb.png

Well, I'm going to try this out...AlienName: Certorca (pronounced cer-TOR-ca)Age: 1800Skills: Martial arts and gymnasticsCaste: Alien PilotBackstory: Certorca spent too much of her life in the Alien Gymnastic school as a child. Easily surmounting many of the complex moves, she joined the alien invasion fleet and underwent pilot training because she was bored. While "Cer" may be able to challenge the humans with sharp reflexes that send her craft spiraling around the opposition, she is not one for complex strategy. Not surprisingly, she disdains assistance from other aliens, preferring to fight alone.Let me know if I need to make changes...

OOC: Thanks! Then I guess I'll start...IC: Riding along in her small aircraft, Certorca saw an elevator fly out of the top of a building. She snorted. Human defense mechanisms. Pathetic. Swerving around it, she noted a muscular character with a gun (Virgil). Special Ops. Maybe that will at least be a challenge. She dropped altitude and started firing.

OOC: Yay, more invaders!IC: Zylox was very unprepared to be slammed into the floor of the quickly rising elevator, which soon started spiraling and spinning around in mid-air. For the android, it was the strangest sensation, because he always took the time to think things through, and now everything was happening so fast. Blood was pouring from his injured leg(or "alien ooze", if you like), he was hurtling though the sky, and his brain just couldn't process things that fast.Then there was a loud crash, accompanied by a sudden stop that threw Zylox out of the new hole in the elevator. The alien took a few minutes while he lay on the ground to process everything that had just happened. After he deduced the most likely solution, he stood up, although in pain due to his leg, which was loosing pints of blo-er, "alien ooze" by the second. There were desks and chairs and very crude technology that Zylox assumed were human computers."I m-must be in a human-an office build-ilding," Zylox said to himself as he started to limp around, looking for anything of interest.

overlordsukapon.png

OOC: My apologies, Toa Ling. IC: Cer jerked her controls to the right. A shot from her attacker grazed the side of her engine compartment. Not critical. She jerked the controls back to the left to avoid smashing into a nearby building. I'm not going to give this special ops guy the satisfaction. She turned around, blasting in for another run.