Alien Conquest

avmatoran

IC: Hirion saw the ladder and radioed back to his base. "I need a Small UFO to pick up Certorca. Track my signal." The response was: "Hirion, we copy. We can get a Small UFO to your position in ten seconds. There was already one nearby. But what about yourself?" Hirion said, "I am going to buy some time." Certorca climbed up the ladder and Hirion began running back to where he came, gun at the ready.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: Man, people really need to show this game some love.And unfortunately, I have to follow that up by saying that I probably will not be back in the foreseeable future. Perhaps I'll b able to return in the summer. Good luck all! Edited by Jacks

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: Yeah, we keep leaving this game in the dust. :P

IC: Blaze (Armory Alpha)

"Nope, not here, nothing..."

Blaze continued to turn and fly his way down the hallways, trying to find a clue as to where the aliens escaped to. He looked into closets, storage rooms, and more, finding nothing.

"Gotta be here somewhere..."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

Hirion looked down the sewers and said, "I guess that no one is coming." He chuckled and ran down the sewers and climbed back up the ladder. He looked at an air vent and smiled. A couple of minutes later, Hirion crawled through the air vents with nothing but his armor and a gun. He then looked around and saw a camera. He said in surprise, "Who puts cameras in air vents?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: This game really needs some more life pumped into it, so I threw together a banner.acrpg.jpg
[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4815][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CoBP/Stuff/acrpg.jpg][/url]
Edited by Jacks

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:

It really seems that I am the only one playing this RPG. :( I am going to do a plugin for this at my RPG, so that might help.

IC: Hirion

Hirion crawled through the air vents until he found the place he was looking for. He jump out and latched onto a scientist, grabbed his gun and shot the others. He looked at what they had been working on and smiled. The tables were about to turn. He had found TITAN Armor.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

Wait, there is more Titan armour's? I thought that there were only 5 prototypes and one of them has been self destructed.

IC:

Vigil walked down the sewers when he was notified that a camera has spotted the alien, thus Vigil notifed Blaze and started to head there, after a while Vigil was near the aliens location and started to wait for Blaze to arrive before beginning a breach.

OOC:

Oh, I thought there were. I guess he just found the data on them. :lookaround:

Hirion grabbed used a feature of his clinger armor to start hacking into the computers with the info on the TITAN armor with a small device. A scientist walked into the room and gasped. Hirion fired his gun at him and started to look around the room. He knew what each of the many prototype devices did thanks to his hosts memories. He grabbed one prototype machine gun and checked on the data download. Only 30% had downloaded. He sighed and readied his weapon.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dragonborn45

Name:Kalagorg 3.5Age: 2500(25 in human years)Skills: Is a alien cyborg, so he is acquired with alot of alien weaponry, in strenght, he is stronger than any human.Caste: Cyborg/invaderBackstory: Cyborg 3.5 A.K.A Kalagorg, was a regular alien, never had any grudge against earth. One day his family was taken away, and soon found out that his family members' life was taken away. He was recurited by other scientists and was given cybernetic abilities. He is part of the invasion and his only mission is to bring earth's human race, to it's knees.

Edited by Dragonborn45

OOC:

Dragonborn, glad to see you join another RPG. I know two things have to change in your profile. The age has one too many zeros and the Caste should be Cyborg.

Hirion heard a beep from the device. 100% had downloaded. Hirion pressed a button and the data was transmitted back to his superiors. He threw down his weapon and jumped off his host, who had been rendered catatonic from Hirion getting rid of his mind. Hirion left the room, and said, "I surrender." A couple of ADU soldiers grabbed him and threw his into a prison cell. One said into a radio, "We have a captured another alien. The previous prisoner has escaped."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Vigil saw that the second alien was apprehended, he then went in and started to look at what exactly the alien did in the room, he then discovered that the information about the suits and then Vigil instantly knew what just happened, thus Vigil radioed Dr.Cyborg, "We have a problem, a alien has obtained information regarding our new equipment and has most likely transmitted it back to their base, they may be dissecting the information as we speak."

IC: HirionHirion laid back in his cell and started to look at it. He noticed at least three possible escape routes, all of which were due to the fact that the cell was meant for someone slighty ... bigger. He laughed to himself and thought about the fact that prison cells were never meant for someone his size and shape. He, as far as he knew, was anomaly among Clingers. His ability to take memories from hosts meant that he had been able to become sentient, unlike every other Clinger. This, coupled with his nearly eidetic memory allowed him to become a force to be reckoned with. He quickly rose to the top of the criminal food chain back on his home planet by rendering every crime boss catatonic by getting rid of their minds and taking any secrets. He had a huge organization set up by the time he was apprehended by the authorities. He made a mental note to see if other Clingers had psychic abilities like his, but due to the fact they were sentient, they were unable to use them.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC (Certorca): Cer worked he way up the ladder. Her ploy of playing the weak-minded submissive one had worked, although it had left her with a hurt leg. I've seen Dr. Cyborg myself. Cer sighed, wondering if she should have responded to the video, tried to figure out more information about the man. But he was trying to interrogate her. The last thing the humans needed was information.I've been rescued by a Clinger. Legendary clinger, sure, but still a clinger. Cer began slowly walking back in the general direction that she came from. Her ship was still intangible, but its fuel wouldn't last forever. Her leg hurt with every step, and she salvaged a gun off a dead solider for a cane. Alarms rang in her ears, and pain rang in her mind, and Cer wasn't a strategist. If I get back to my ship I won't have to walk.

OOC:

New NPC time! Zaxis is a cyborg.

NPC: Zaxis 13 4/5

Zaxis heard a small beep on the monitor. He wheeled his chair over and saw that Hirion had sent a communication. Zaxis opened up the file and saw schematics for an armor system. He smiled and started to deconstruct it. He saw a small message from Hirion. It said, "These are the schematics for a powered armor. It is called TITAN. I recommend our version to be called OLYMPIAN." Zaxis smiled, and more engineers started to reconstruct the armor system. One called up to the engineers superiors and said, "Hirion did his work. He got us designs for a powered armor."

OOC:

In case you couldn't tell, OLYMPIAN armor gets its name from the fact that Olympians overthrew the Titans in ancient Greek myths.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Dr. Cyborg was standing on the side of an empty hallway of the base when he got the transmission from Vigil.

"We have a problem, a alien has obtained information regarding our new equipment and has most likely transmitted it back to their base, they may be dissecting the information as we speak," Vigil called in.

"Don't worry," Dr. Cyborg responded. "I've booby-trapped all data on the TITAN systems. The only pure copy is in me, and there is one hidden somewhere that only I know about. The tech they make from the plans may seem like it works, but it is extremely faulty, and a waste of resources. There is also a nasty data stealing and destruction virus in it. It will trawl through the system, collecting data, sending it to me, then destroying it. It's a nasty piece of code."

OOC:Sorry I haven't posted a lot lately, I'm a little busy.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC:

It kind of is unfair that the ADU side has had TITAN for half of a year now, and the Aliens ... well, don't. Are we going to get a Commando Rank equivalent?

NPC: Zaxis

Suddenly, all of the displays shut down. Zaxis walked over and saw a virus had been detected. He said, "How much do we have right now?" An engineer said, "Not much." Zaxis sighed and deleted the armor from the databases and said, "Are safe from the virus?" A technician nodded, and said, "At the cost of not being able to use the armor." Zaxis sighed and said, "Back to work."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

I have to agree with Canis on this one, I think Avmatoran, you should introduce something for the aliens now, something of similar powers, though not the exact same thing.

IC:

"Understood, good thinking there." Vigil said as he started to head toward the medical stations to get his wounds checked p on to make sure he did not sustain any problems that would interfere with his duties.

Hirion sat on the floor of his cell, waiting. A small message came across his Clinger armor. It said, "Copy of TITAN armor had a virus." He sighed, but he knew that he had done one thing correctly- free Certorca. He jumped up onto a bed, walked onto a pillow, and laid down.

OOC:

I'm waiting for some interaction.

Edited by Canis

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:

My explanation would be that the default coloration for the Clinger Armor's Chameleon mode would be the same shade of green as his skin, so the guards wouldn't know it was armor, seeeing as how it is very tight fitting. avmatoran, I changed the whole copy of the armor thing.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Cer kept stumbling along. She didn't see any humans, at least, not any that were moving. Turn the corner. Ow. Ow. An ADU solider was at the end of the hall. "You wouldn't harm an injured lady, would you?" She leaned back up against the wall and lifted the gun. Fired. Hit the solider's leg. He fell over, groaning in pain. "Get up, wimp." Cer prodded the trooper with her gun/cane. She did her best to frisk him for weapons and communicators, although it was hard to do with one hand. Turning, she looped her arm over his shoulders and limped towards her ship. "Come on." muttered Cer. "We're getting out of here."It might have been touching. Except Cer was wincing at the touch of foreign flesh, and the arm that she was leaning on had a loaded gun in its hand.

IC: Blaze (Barracks)

The ADU soldier staggered into his personal barracks, a room designed for 2-3 people to sleep in, though not comfortably. With a sigh, he collapsed onto his bed, not even bothering to get out of the Titan armor. Besides, he didn't want to get blown up in his sleep. With a quick command to the armor to wake him only on the second time someone tried to contact him, and to tell them that he was asleep and only to call again if it was important for the first time, he let his eyes close and he sank into the grasp of sleep.

OOC: So yeah I've kinda let this RPG go

I'm sorry, and I'll try to pick it up. :) Other things had grabbed my attention, and this RPG just wasn't moving all that fast... As I said, however, I'm gonna pick it up and get active here again.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hirion sat in his jail cell, thinking. He collapsed onto his bed, and laid there awake, waiting for something exciting to happen. He thought to himself, "No one has even tried to interrogate me. But then again, they could not know." He got up and said, "I am most sorry to bother you, gentlemen, but will any sort of meal be coming soon? I know you humans have laws that state you must treat your prisoners of war fairly." The two guards outside his cell loooke at him and said, "Did it just talk? I thought that those little ones were even sentient..." Hirion smiled and said, "Yes 'it' is both vocal and sentient. Surprised?"

OOC:

Can someone please interrogate me?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Cer leaned back up against a corridor wall, breathing heavily. "What are you going to do?" her partner said. Cer sighed, then slowly removed the muzzle of the gun from his head...and clocked him over the head with it. Cer smiled, in spite of the pain. The way the man hesitated when she mentioned harming a lady was proof of one thing. These humans had a weakness. Compassion. A few seconds later, Cer stood in the cockpit of her ship. Turned on the abduction ray. Fiddled with the knobs. When the man showed up in the ship's bay, he would be alive. Unconscious, but alive. Cer had no means the restrain him - usually the aliens didn't take prisoners, just abducted knowledge. Prisoners were...messy. But this case, having a hostage might make the humans hesitate for a crucial moment. Besides, Cer needed to go straight home for medical treatment anyway. She blasted through the ceiling, heading straight for the mothership.

OOC:

So I have had a total of eighteen IC posts from Hirion's perspective, so I said I am Standard.

One of guards slid some food into the cell through a food slot. Hirion started to eat some, and then swallowed it. This form of Earth cuisine was most delicous. He then bit off another piece and then, fell back. He started to make sounds like he was having trouble breathing. One of the guards said, "He's choking!" and the two burst in. One ran over to Hirion, and put his hands on his mouth, presumably to attempt to pull out the food. Hirion then leaped on him, and instantly downloaded the guards memories and got rid of his mind. He then took the guards gun, and shot the other with it. Instead of bullets, however, small wires came out and electrified the other guard. Hirion grabbed the other guard's TASER and thought, "Of course they would have TASERs in the prison block. Wouldn't want to hurt me now, would they?"

Hirion ran through the halls of the base, heading towards the hangar bay. If anyone came in his way, they would get TASERed. HE got into the bay and saw the doors closing. Someone had put the place on lockdown. Hirion got onto a Defender, shot rockets at the door, and soared out of the hole he had made. Immediately outside the base were three Jet-Copters, several Interceptors, and many Defenders. It was night out, so all of the Jet-Copter focused searchlights upon Hirion. He continued driving, hoping that some alien crafts would find him. The Jet-Copters were gaining, and a barricade of Defenders was forming in front of him. Seeing no place to run, he leapt off of his host and rolled to the side. His Defender crashed into the barricade in a massive explosion. The Jet-Copters the circled back to base, and Hirion heard on a passing Defender, coming from the radio, "The prisoner has been killed in vehicle crash. If he survived that, then he died in massive explosion." Hirion smiled, seeing as how the ADU forces thought he was dead. He then began crawling back to an Alien Base.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Cer put in to land at a loading bay, keeping the ship intangible. She had a promise to keep to the officer who lent her the ship.

It took way too long, but Cer finally managed to drag her prisoner up the loading dock. "Cer to base. I'm at the loading dock. I have a prisoner. It's like Planet 4467 of the Andromeda. I need permission to execute general order 428 and I..."

"Slow down." The operator responded back. "Certroca? 428? I never thought I would hear those two words in the same sentence."

"Shut up. I have a hurt leg. Lead slug. I need medical. I need medical for my prisoner. He's species 234, carbon-based, iron-based blood. Same injury. I'm responsible."

"Excellent."

"Yes, and get me a comm to Hypaatraaxus. I have information."

Hirion ambled through the city streets, grumbling on how he had to walk on his tentacle. He hadn't seen anyone to take, and something in him told him that he shouldn't take anyone, even if he did see someone.

Then, a Tripod came, noisily walking through the streets. Hirion jumped onto a leg, and began to climb up it. He started to knock on the glass, and the pilot looked at him in surprise. Hirion said, "I am Hirion, infamous criminal."

That only helped to make the pilot not want to open the cockpit for him. The pilot detached the cockpit from the legs, did a barrel roll and shot off through the air, leaving Hirion to fall to the ground. Hirion got back up, noting another one of the bonuses to being a Clinger: their bones were fairly soft, allowing him to not break them in a fall.

He continued to walk through the city, on a lookout for a new host. Back before he was arrested, he hadn't been in the best of shape, and being in a stasis pod for 40,000 years didn't exactly make him any fitter. To add onto that, he hadn't done any form of exercise since his release on Earth. He was getting very tired, and his tentacles were very sore.

Then, he saw an ADU trooper flying in an Intercepter. The Intercepter landed, and Hirion snuck up on the ADU. Before he could react, Hirion leapt on him. Hirion downloaded his memories and got rid of his mind. He then climbed into the Intercepter and took off for the Mothership.

OOC:

Any updates on the Alien biotech?

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: A few seconds later, ten medical droids rushed around the corner, loading Cer onto a stretcher and shooting her with and IV of water and pain medication. Cer fell asleep from the shock. A few minutes later she awoke with a start as a doctor set her leg. He emerged with a lead slug covered in green blood. Her world faded out. ***"So where is my prisoner?" Cer grumbled. Hypaatraxus' face smiled resolutely from behind his desk. "Holding cell B. We are doing what we can for him.""Good. Now here's what you need to know about the human fortress." Cer began filling him in on the details of what she had learned from the invasion.

Hirion said into the radio, "Hirion approaching base in human Intercepter. Hold your fire." The gates to the base opened, and Hirion flew in. He jumped off of his host, and left the body where it was. Hirion slowly crawled to a laboratory and said to one of the scientists, "Please analyze my DNA."

Minutes later, he got the results. The organs in him that took control of people had an odd mutation. Normally, a Clinger could only access memories of a host when using that host. Hirion, however, permanently absorbed the memories do to small genetic anomaly in the organs that accessed memories. The scientists couldn't figure out how he got rid of consciousnesses, though. Having heard enough, Hirion grabbed a DNA sampler and headed to the Clinger Breeding Pits.

Hirion arrived at the Breeding Pit and shuddered at the fact that he came from one of these. He started to take DNA samples from Clingers with his sampler. He then turned, and headed to a lab, again. On the way their, however, he saw a cyborg that looked somewhat familiar. He shouted, "Zaxis 13 4/5, is that you?" The cyborg turned around and looked at him.

NPC: Zaxis 13 4/5

Zaxis went over to the clinger and said, "Hirion. We need to talk in private." He grabbed Hirion and ran to his room. Hirion said, "Surprised to see me? How old are you know? 57000 years old." Zaxis said, "About that old. Now listen Hirion. If anyone finds out I was in your gang 40000 years ago, I will be ruined." Hirion laughed and said, "Why keep your past a secret?" Zaxis responded, "Because maybe, unlike you, I'm not a complete psychopathic insane, murderer!" Hirion smiled and said, "You never were my favorite gang member."

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:The Aliens were gone. They had been chased out, but the ADU's morale was rapidly deteriorating. Dr. Cyborg went to his office, determined to find something that would help them in the fight.

----------------------------

Hypaxxus-8 was in his command node on the mothership, watching footage of the invasion. Many cities had been taken over and the people were being taken to prison camps for breeding and brainpower.

The door opened and a cyborg came in.

"Sir, the project is complete and ready for deployment."

"Good, call in my best soldiers and direct them to the lab."

"Yes sir."

OOC:All Alien players are to report to the lab on the mothership to be given new tech!

Man, we need some new players here!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:

Yeah! We get biotech! As for new players, Dragonborn45 recreated his account, so you should let him know if he can use his old PC.

Hirion heard the call for the best soldiers and got off of Zaxis's bed. He walked down to the lab, the DNA sampler still in one of his tentacles. Part of him was beginning to think that he was truly an anomaly, and there were no other Clinger's quite like him. It would have saddened some, but he was really fine with it. He would never have any competition. He crawled into the room, and sat down right at Hypaxxus's feet, so his view couldn't be blocked by some tall warrior.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Vigil was angry, angry that both the prisoners had managed to escape, morale of the troops was deteriorating from what he was hearing, the troops were grumbling about how the war seemed hopeless, Vigil then decided that something had to be done about that, the only major victory the ADU had preformed was the destruction of a breeding pit, the ADU needed to fight back, they needed to strike hard, be merciless, efficient and ruthless, if they are to win this war. Vigil started looking at a map, and trying to find a location where he thinks he may be able to secure a overwatch possition and rain down death to any aliens, Vigil needed a chokepoint, somewhere where the aliens needed to pass through and superior numbers could not be used to their advantage.

IC: Cer tried to get up, but an orderly restrained her. Cer punched her in the face, and grabbed a pair of crutches. She started limping down the hall, trying to dodge the flood of people heading that direction. It's not like the new tech is going to do me any good, but at least I get to see what's up."You're Cer, right?" murmured someone next to her. Cer ducked and tried to move away. "The one who invaded the armory?" Another said. Cer kept going. She was feeling a little woozy from the painkillers, and she blamed that on why she seemed to have a clear path down the hallway. Why she heard the distant sound of clapping. Why Hypaatraaxus, upon greeting her, smiled and thanked her for the information that helped make this new upgrade even better. Gave her a medal. "Shut up." Cer said. "I didn't do anything." She tried to dodge back to the back row, but the crowd blocked her, amd Cer couldn't do a flying leap over them like usual. She hated being injured. She slumped into her seat beside a Clinger with a DNA measuring stick attached to his back. Gross.

Hirion turned to the person who had sat next to him and said, "Certorca! Why, hello. You know, I was the one that rescued you." He sort of yelled that, hoping people would hear him and congratulate him, thank him, that sort of thing. Instead, the began mumbling about how they thought Certorca was freed by Hirion, the criminal from days of yore, and if he rescued Certorca he must be Hirion. After they realized who he was, the began to move away from him.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Cer smiled and got up, looking around for a new seat. There was one right behind her. "Thanks for the help" Cer said, trying to sound grateful, then slowly shoved herself into a seat behind Hiron. She hoped that he would think that the gratitude in her voice was for making the rescue, not for opening up the row behind her and drawing attention away from herself.

Being rescued was a necessary evil., Cer told herself. This plan better work, or I'm never going to hear the end of it. The problem was, I didn't bank on being injured. Now I'll be stuck up here guarding the prisoner and making threats instead of down below carrying them out.

Hirion saw Certorca get up and move to the seat behind him. She thanked him for rescuing him, and had got up immediately. Hirion laid back, curious as to just what Hypaxxus had under that sheet behind him. Hypaxxus was waiting for all of the warriors to enter, and Hirion was fine with waiting.

OOC:

avmatoran, if you are waiting for Dragonborn to post to give us our biotech, I would skip him. He has no IC posts. Also, what is the date and time in game?

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Hypaxxus-8 stood at the front of the room, on the stage behind the podium. "Welcome, soldiers!" he began. "We have a new reward for you, to assist in our fight against the humans. It is the start of a new age of biotech, where we will grow our equipment! And so, we have for public testing the Orion exoskeleton!"

He showed off a thin plate of metal, about a foot wide and half a foot long. One one of the short sides there was a protrusion that came to a point, making the whole thing look like a square with pieces carved off.

"Place it against your chest, and it will immediately grow and protect you in milli-morks! Certorca, come up here!" he called.

Certorca slowly came up to the stage after two troopers moved the podium. A third trooper placed the Orion seed against her chest and it immediately latched on somehow. Green goo started seeping out from the sides of it, covering all of her except her head. She immediately started running and doing acrobatics that should be impossible with her injury.

"As you can see," Hypaxxus-8 continued, "it will allow one to continue functioning as normal, even with a great injury, and it will also assist in the healing process. You will find them in crates through the door behind me, in two sizes. The normal size that Certorca is wearing for most Aliens, and a mini version about one-fourth the size for Clingers. Dismissed!"

OOC:I can't pay much attention to this, Real Life is conspiring against me, so players will have to use their imagination to get along.

Also, the Orion suit hints at the future, where Galaxy Squad stuff will come in.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!