Alien Conquest

avmatoran

OOC:I took a bit of artistic license on how Orion works for Clingers. IC: HirionHirion moved over and grabbed the one of the few Clinger-sized suit sized. There were no other Clingers grabbing suits, and there was only one crate with them, which was a bit to the side. The goo wrapped around him, and started to form into a body for Hirion. He stood up, and smiled. The goo began to wrap around his head a little, and he started to flex his new body. The goo body was about four feet tall, and Hirion enjoyed the fact he was now only a small amount shorter than everyone else. From the armory, he grabbed a laser rifle to replace his old one, disruptor cannon and a rocket launcher. Do to the nature of his body, being goo, he could put all of the weapons inside of him.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Cer inspected her new frame. It was quite good to be proven wrong, but the suit was a little sticky. Aside from that, Cer felt very comfortable. And it was good to be doing flying leaps again. She knew why the suit worked - it encapsulated the broken leg, stabilizing the bone, and she could feel tiny nanobots repairing the parts. In a few hours, she might be ready to fly again. This felt a little off to Cer. While she could do her usual gymnastics, she felt less stable doing them, and she could feel herself favoring her uninjured leg. Cer decided to keep that in mind.She charged off to find her human prisoner. * * *"Cer." A small alien trooper opened the door to the human's cell. "Optics." Cer murmured. The little trooper handed her a camera. Flash. Flash. Flash. Cer ran out, tapped on a console, and uploaded the pictures. Then she opened a comm line. "This is Cer. Do we have a line into the Armory Alpha?" "No, not yet.""Dagnabbit. I have a message for the humans.""I assume the pictures are part of the message.""Yes. I'll work on getting a line into the place.""Cer? What's the message?""For every alien killed, this man will suffer" Cer paused. "But you know better. For this to work best, we need a line into the Armory's communications, showing the-""Okay, okay, I get it. Full detail. Live video.""Have a trooper meet me down at loading dock with a line. In the meantime, don't mess with the prisoner. Let him heal up. Make him think you're his friend. They are deeply emotionally connected beings.""Okay."Cer ran down the hallway, heading for the loading docks. The little trooper looked around, confused, than finally shut the cell door on the human.

IC: Hirion

Hirion leaned up against a wall and began to think on how he could show Orion off to those puny, pitiful humans. He began to run through the memories of the three humans he had used. If he was human, where would he attack the aliens?

He realized it would be some place where the humans could outnumber the aliens. But where could that be? It would have to be some narrow place the aliens needed to pass through. Otherwise, the aliens could defeat the humans using their sheer numbers.

Hirion arrived in the Hangar Bay, and climbed into one of the Small UFOs. Everyday, the aliens had to pass through a somewhat narrow road. This was the only one they had been able to keep open that led into the circle formed from Armories that humans were still using. That circle was the human stronghold, and for the aliens to get into it, they had to pass through this street. If they couldn't, they couldn't attack the humans.

The Small UFO soared through the air, Hirion arriving at the street in no time. He exited the craft and reached into the goo that formed his body. He pulled out the disruptor cannon and held it, preparing for fire.

OOC:

Nanosuit User, I set this up for you. Also, I just realized Hirion/Orion.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:Cute.

Anyways, Canis Lupus, Orion can't make a full-size body for him. It can make one about four feet high at most, not seven feet tall.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: But Cer the pilot can fly right over, right? :evilgrin:NPC: Hypaaxus-8, Alien Commander: "I'm assuming that Certorca needs a new ship?"Silence in the control room."Where is Cer?"Silence. IC: Cer ran. The hallways were too slow, so she took a shortcut through a massive ventilation shaft near the interior of the mothership. Plunged though the doors to loading dock C, and grabbed the wire kit from the alien trooper. Cer's ship materialized around her, and she headed back to Earth.

OOC:

So, are you coming to fight against Vigil?

Hirion pointed the disruptor cannon at the passing Interceptor. The force wave rocketed out of the cannon and hit the the jet. The jet was vaporized instantly, and the pilot fell out and screamed. Hirion fired another round and it hit the pillot. The cannon disrupted the bonds between the atoms it hit. It caused a chain reaction, and could disintegrate large objects. Using twice in such a short amount of time had caused it to have all of it's power drained, however. He put the cannon back into his Orion formed body and grabbed the laser rifle.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Vigil walk at the chokepoint, gunning down aliens and making sure that none of them got pass him when he saw a alien that had technology the ADU has not identified, Vigil then noticed it was the same alien that escaped, causing Vigil to lifted up a sniper rifle and take aim at the target, once Vigil got the target into his scope, Vigil squeezed the trigger, firing the gun, after that Vigil cloaked and started moving toward the target.

IC:Dr. Cyborg got an alert of an attack in the city. It was a small pass that allowed the Aliens to get to the Armories to attack them. Right now, it was in the ADU's hands, and it needed to stay like that. He ran to the hanger and jumped into his modified Interceptor and took off to assist in the skirmish.

OOC:I'm trying to get back into this. Note, I am not the Interceptor that was shot down.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

The bullet collided with the Orion goo. Hirion turned and saw there was no one there. He started to sift through the scientist he had used memories. TITAN armor could make the user inivisble. Hirion smiled and activated the thermal imaging on his Clinger Armor. A soldier's heat patterns came into view. Hirion aimed the rifle and fired it.

OOC:

Is there any chance Hirion could take a couple Orion seeds and make a large form? Also, what is the date/time in game right now?

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Vigil saw the alien turn toward him and open fire, the first few rounds hit his his, causing him to quickly decloak and switch to armour mode for the suit, VIgil then switched to a assualt rifle and took aim. VIgil started to open fire on the alien and said "Wrong planet to invade, time to pay up your dues." Vigil then jumped to cover once he finished firing his magazine.

Hirion moved forward, readying the laser rifle. He laughed and said, "I don't think so. We have superior tech than you, measly humans. It is only a matter of time before we win." As he was saying this, he had been moving forward. He put his gun back into his body and leaped at Vigil. He grabbed Vigil's gun with his Orion body's enhanced strength and threw it to the side. He said, "How about a fight, puny one? Hand to hand combat."

OOC:

I imagine Hirion's voice sounding like Black Beetle from Young Justice: Invasion.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Vigil turned all the suits power to strength and said "Technology is a tool, the important thing are the soldeirs whom use the tools they are given, and your troops? I ve seen children with better combat skills." Vigil then smashed his arm into the alien and said "Maybe you should try take up a hobby, I hear dying is rather soothing, I suggest you take it up." after that Vigil took out a pistol and said "Why would I handicap myself?" Vigil then started to shoot at the alien again.

IC: Blaze (Armory Alpha)

Whump.

"Oww..."

Blaze, being the cool dude that he was, just managed to fall out of his bunk. Face first.

Also he had somehow lost his helmet in his sleep, whether he took it off before or it happened while he slept. Where was that, anyway...

Clunk.

"(lolnotBZPsafe)!!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: avmatoran, the narrow road the aliens use to get to the armories. I asked if Cer could fly right over that. Meanwhile, Cer is headed back to the Armory Alpha to plant a wire to hack into human communications. However, she might not be able to resist the chance to attack her old nemesis Vigil if she runs into him along the way. :)

IC: Cer swooped down, heading straight for Armory Alpha at full speed. Projectiles appeared on her monitor. Apparently a Clinger had started a firefight near an abandoned narrow road. Cer changed course, hoping not to be distracted. But then two Interceptors charged around the corner, heading for the firefight. Cer blasted them, then swerved over a building and down into another route. Another Interceptor blasted down at her. Cer had to pull away. Now she was back where she had started.

Cer scowled and punched the console in frustration. The ship flickered intangible for a few seconds. I really need to stop messing with that button.

An Interceptor pulled up behind her and fired a missile. No...time... Cer slammed the craft forward and hit the intangibility button. Flew though a nearby building. Pulled up. The missile didn't follow. Yet.

Down below, Cer saw two more Interceptors coming. The fight was hopelessly out matched here. The Clinger had to know that. But maybe that was his point.

Cer fired two blasts at the Interceptors, then turned intangible again. Then she saw who was fighting the Clinger - Special Operative Vigil. That was one who wouldn't go for Cer's plan. Best to take him out now. She fired two blasts at Vigil, gliding in towards the field of battle.

IC:

Vigil had two blasts hit him, he dropped to the ground and pushed himself back up, he then located whom shot him, and saw it was the other prisoner, and the alien whom he had already engaged in combat with numerous times, Vigil then gave a slight chuckle and said "Looks like you two are teaming up on me huh? I would have felt honoured that I need to be taken out by more than one person, but you two, I feel insulted that you are my opponent, you two are just two more pathetic aliens, on my kill list." Vigil then slided down to reach for his assault rifle and to start shooting at his enemies.

IC: Hiron

The bullets entered Hirion's goo body with no effect. He yelled at Vigil, "ME!?! PATHETIC?! I WAS TAKING OVER CRIMINAL EMPIRES WHEN YOUR BACKWARDS CIVILIZATION SETTLING IN MESOPOTAMIA! I AM 7500 YEARS OLD! I HAVE LIVED THROUGH GENERATIONS OF YOUR SPECIES! And are you calling me pathetic?" He walked forward and extracted the rocket launcher from his goo body. He pointed it at Vigil and said, "If you would rather be disintegrated, let me know."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Dr. Cyborg was in a dog-fight with a Small UFO when he saw some sort of Clinger aiming a weapon at Vigil. He veered away from the UFO for a second and shot a low-yield tracking missile at it.

OOC:Slowly but surely, getting re-used to this.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:

I asked two questions earlier, 'Is there any chance Hirion could take a couple Orion seeds and make a large form? Also, what is the date/time in game right now?' Pretty simple, you just didn't see them, as they were a while up.

Hirion took his rocket launcher and aimed it at the specially designed aircraft. He made two more arms out of goo and with them grabbed the rifle. He pointed the rifle at Vigil, and kept the launcher on his target. He said, "I'm guessing that ship belongs to someone important. You have three choices: You die, whoever is in that ship dies, or we capture you. What will it be?"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC:Not right now, that would require more research on the Alien's part.

Probably the early morning of December 24. A lot has happened in the three days since the invasion.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:

VIgil looked at the rifle pointed at him and calmly said "Victory demands sacrifice, and shooting him, it would just make a martry, same goes for shooting me." Vigil then took out a grenade and put his hand at the pin, ready to pull it, he then started walking toward the aliens and shouted "YOU CANT KILL ME!" Vigil dared the aliens to try and capture him, or shoot the Doctor, even if he can't save the two, he would make sure that the culprits payed for their victory dearly.

Edited by Nanosuit User

"What's goin' on?"

Blaze walked into the control room, still somewhat sleepy but not so much that he couldn't think straight. One of the overseers for the room turned to him, speaking.

"Well, sir, currently the aliens are attempting to get into the main circle of defence that we've created with the Armories. There's also just plain UFOs all over the place. Take your pick."

"Got it."

The ADU in TITAN armor turned and walked back out of the control room, heading for the hangers. It'd be a good place to take off from, and plus he could refill and recharge anything that wasn't full on the TITAN armor.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Hirion said, "I don't plan to." He put the launcher back into his body and pulled the laser rifle out. He set it onto Stun and fired it at Vigil repeatedly. He kept firing and said into the Clinger armor radio, "Zaxis, I hope you remember plan 459-8 Omega Gamma. Activate it now." Zaxis nodded back in the Mothership and said, "Done." Hirion's ship lifted itself through the air and hovered over Vigil, preparing to abduct him.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Cer saw the battle unfold below. Hirion seemed to be holding his own, so Cer decided to wait. She saw a missile crash into a small UFO. Another missile , probably one that had been shot at her before, crashed into the ground under her, its fuel spent. Cer went higher to avoid the explosion. Then Cer saw Dr. Cyborg coming to the aid of Vigil. Good. With him gone, the armory is vulnerable. She turned off, speeding past the enemy ship, straight for the Armory. No distractions.

IC: Blaze (Armory Alpha, Hangers)

Blaze leaned up against a wall, eyes closed and softly humming something to himself. The TITAN armor was plugged into the wall and recharging, with all the fuel tanks filled. He took a glance at the HUD. 97%, good. He could be out there fighting aliens at full charge in just a minute or two.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:The small UFO peeled off, likely heading towards the armory. Dr. Cyborg followed it, shooting bullets, a few missiles, and the occasional rock at it.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:

Vigil saw that he was losing thus he pulled the pin from his grenade and dropped threwed to the alien as he was being shot, Vigil knew he would not be able to escape by himself, and he was not going to get away, thus he ordered his suit to self destruct in 20 minutes of its removal from him, if they wanted to research the suit, the aliens are in for a nasty surprise. Vigil then radioed in "Vigil here, being captured, set suit to self destruct, do not expend resource for my rescue, victory demands sacrifice." after that the stun guns blast to him finally started catching up and causing vigil to drop to the ground, unable to move.

IC: Cer opened up the throttle, screaming away from the battle. An Interceptor was pursuing her, and coming in hot. Cer ducked, dodged, and shot intangibly through a building. A couple missiles exploded behind her, crashing into the building. Cer sped through an alleyway and ducked through another building. Then she stopped and grabbed her radio. "HIRION! Get away from Vigil!"

Hirion responded, "Why? I have successfully abducted him." He said to Zaxis, "Abduct him now." He put the rifle back into his body and moved over to Vigil, who was being lifted into the Small UFO's prisoner bay. Hirion said, "Why should I back away? I have taken him hostage."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: "He has a grenade. I saw it on my HUD." Cer swerved past another building. "If you can disarm it, show him no mercy." Cer switched radio frequencies. "Cer to base. I have visual on Armory Alpha. Hold backup until further notice, as secrecy is vital for this mission. Cer out." Cer flicked the radio off, and blasted a hole in a building. Cer turned the ship intangible, and jumped out. Taking the ship next to the Armory would be much too noticeable for this mission.

So instead, the athletic alien would be taking the stairs.

Battery Charging Completed.

"Heck yea!"

Blaze unplugged the TITAN suit and turned. While he could open the giant doors that the Interceptors flew out of, he preferred to take a different route. Namily, just plain blasting off from the roof.

The ADU opened the roof access door, not feeling the slight wind on his face due to his helmet. Spotting a random Clinger laying stunned on its back, he just sighed and grabbed it, tossed the K.O.ed thing off the side, and prepared to lift off.

Because, of course, when given the opportunity one must always countdown.

"Begin prep of jetpack. Display timer for liftoff."

Orders confirmed. Starting Engines...

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Hirion opened up the prisoner bay and grabbed Vigil's grenade. He put him back in the bay, and got in the cockpit. He arrived back at the Mothership and unloaded Vigil into a prisoner bay. Technicians came and took off the armor, and Hirion went to go get some back up.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Cer looked out over Armory Alpha. The energy shield had since been repaired, and the hole that Cer had used to get into the Armory had been filled. The place was manned with Interceptors and missile launchers, and humans were swarming everywhere. While Cer could easily get to the radio control tower, placing the wire there would do no good. Cer needed a radio control room.

Cer shrugged. She boarded her ship and smashed her way up through the levels of the building. Leveled her way so that she would go just under...no, that wouldn't work. Frustrated, Cer grabbed her radio. "Cer here. I need a cyborg. I'm trying to get into Armory Alpha, and I don't have a clue."

NPC: Zaxis 13 4/5

"Hello, Certorca. What exactly do you need help with? Can I help in my control room back here in the mothership?" He grabbed his mug, which contained the closest things the aliens had to coffee, and drank out of it.

The small battalion left the mothership, heading for the one street. There were vehicles of all types, and they arrived back. Hirion started to fire missiles down onto the ADU troopers in the street, and the battalion attacked in sync. Hirion said into his radio, "Fight! We must claim the street for our own! It is a must for our domination of this city, and the Earth!"

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Armor forcefully removed from Operative Vigil. Orders? the TITAN central command computer broadcast to Dr. Cyborg.

He sighed, then sent back, Detonate.

He jumped out of the Interceptor and followed the UFO in his TITAN suit. He followed it with his jetpack until he reached it, at which point he magnetized his boots and one of his gloves, and dropped onto the UFO in a three-point stance.

OOC:Nanosuit User can determine the fate of Vigil's armor.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC:

Vigil sat down in his cell, well this day just gets better and better, Murphy's law never rests, Vigil then started to pace around the cell, and started to think about how would he get out, or rather, how much damage can he cause to the alien war effort, may if he could escape, and find the engine core or something like that, he could disable the mothership, but Vigil knew it was high improbable. Vigil then heard a slight explosion in the distance, and he knew what happened, his suit had self destructed, a pity, it was a good tool, but all good things come to a end, and the ADU could not afford the aliens reserve engineering it.

OOC:

Well, she isn't in her UFO right now, which is why I asked.

The troopers surged forward, with the ones in the front firing from their weapons. Hirion fired from his craft, and saw the alley was nearly half taken by aliens, and the force was moving forward. Hirion looked for ADU infantry, and fired missiles at them, allowing the troopers to move forward. He then turned back to the ariel fight.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Blaze (Rooftop)

Liftoff.

"Woooooohoooo!"

The ADU's jetpacks ignited, sending him soaring into the sky. He grinned wildly. This was the life!

"Cloak and Mag."

The armor responded accordingly, cloaking itself and Blaze while magnetizing the boots. He landed on the edge of a UFO and simply shot a blast through the glass. The alien slumped over, knocked out. Blaze punched away the rest of the glass, stepping into the cockpit. He could attempt to hack it, but in all likelyness he'd be tracked and hacked himself before he got in. There was a more simple idea...

Blaze backflipped off the craft as it hurtled towards another of its kind, approaching at speeds possibly illegal for even the aliens. Who would'a known using all its remaining fuel for one burst of speed would do that?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg