Alien Conquest

avmatoran

IC: Zaxxor fled. He opened his communicator and radioed Headquarters. "Headquarters! I need a new hoverscout, ASAP!""You don't need one," HQ replied. "You're being promoted to Standard Invader. We are in the process of procuring a new vehicle for you and will send it to you in the matter transporter. What would you like?""Give me a Tripod Walker,"Zaxxor requested. "How soon can you get me one?""Give us 10 gigatrons to get one" HQ promised.Zaxxor closed his communicator. I'll blow some stuff up in the meantime, he decided.Ten seconds later, Zaxxor had highly pressurized the water system and fire hydrants were exploding in the street, causing chaos.Just come and get me now, ADU!OOC: A gigatron is an alien unit of time equal to one Earth minute. Also, tenth post! :happydance:

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: "What are you doing?" someone yelled. "Getting someone a ship!" bellowed Cer, shoving the machine into the transporter. "Of course, he will blow it up in ten seconds anyway, but that was the order from HQ!" Tripod walkers are so annoying.Cer aimed a roundhouse kick into a nearby alien, dodged the grasping hands of a small trooper, and slammed her fist down on the red button. The energy flared in the transporter as the ship beamed out of the room. Oh,well, back to the super-speed gymnastics routine... Cer jumped into her new ship, a UFO, and slammed the hatch shut. Time to go kick some tail, take down a few enemies.

IC: Must get human back to ship. Masters always needing more humans. Walking is wonderfully fast.Things are hitting the ground by feet. Looking around; what happens?There, on top of tall thing. Blue-person with weapon doesn't want human taken back to ship. Wants to kill. Must evade.OOC: That's Vigil, why the heck not. :P

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: Blue-person coming up fast! Have to make him stop.Taken human still has a weapon. Will use. Don't knowing how it works, but human's body remembers. Arm grabs, lifts,poionts, and squeezes.ZAP! Surprising. Feels powerful. Feels...good. Make human body shoot more. Running, ducking, jumping, shooting, shooting, zap! zap! zap! Blue-person will not be a bother.

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: Zaxxor saw his new vehicle appear. Hopping in, Zaxxor began marching his new Tripod Walker through the city, blasting buildings with the powerful laser cannon. By now, the water pressure in the system was so high that sinks and toilets in buildings, not just hydrants, were exploding, and buildings became flooded, the water leaking out. It was complete chaos in the city. Suddenly, underground water pipes began to burst, cracking the pavement with high-pressure jets of water, overturning cars and injuring people. Zaxxor just smiled.OOC: Come on, ADU players, battle me or something, killing NPCs is boring.

aouROFb.png

IC:From his sniping position, Max saw a tripod walker a few blocks away, blasting buildings. He gathered his squad and they set out to go take it down.(OOC:That's you, Dralcax)Max's squad circled around behind the walker. They split up, with two groups going in a position to attack from the side. When they were in position, someone on the left of the tripod fired a rocket launcher at the walker. It was caught off guard, but not damaged too much, as the rest of the squad charged into battle as the walker fired back.

stringersig.png

Credit to ~Argentum~ for the banner.

IC: Zaxxor felt the rocket slam into his walker and explode. Fortunately, it left a nasty burn mark, but no severe damage. Zaxxor's walker leaped into the air, the troops on all sides slamming into each other. Then, Zaxxor landed above the squad. He walked away as the squad began to get to their feet, then Zaxxor fired at them.

aouROFb.png

IC:Max got to his feet. "Spread out!" The squad fanned out, and more rockets and grenades were launched. Max yelled into his radio, "We need reinforcements, and if there are any pilots nearby, we could use your help."The squad kept up the attack on the walker. It was putting up a good fight, but it looked like it was taking more severe damage...

stringersig.png

Credit to ~Argentum~ for the banner.

IC: Noting the damage, mostly to the legs, Zaxxor took off in the top portion of the walker, sending the legs through a portable matter transporter to be serviced at HQ. Flying quickly out of range, Zaxxor located an underground water main that was still pressurized with his X-ray scope. Luring the ADU over there, Zaxxor fired on the ground, bursting the water pipe right under their feet, injuring several and shorting out all their equipment. A few very wet troopers attempted to fire their waterlogged blasters, but they were useless. Zaxxor then fired again, bringing a flooded office building down on their heads. Zaxxor then sped away. He radioed Headquarters, requesting the use of a Clinger.OOC: Regarding the transporter: The portable versions are good at recieving and are primarily used to beam vehicles to Invaders in the field. However, they have limited transmitting capabilities and the Tripod Walker's legs weren't too massive to transport. The whole vehicle, maybe not. But the legs are just fine. Also, Jackson Lake, you could return to HQ with your ADU host and then be transported to me while the ADU agent is kept captive. If not, then I'll use an NPC.

aouROFb.png

OOC: The radio should have shorted out, too. Also, is the armory the one I blew up shortly before screwing with the city's water pressure?IC: Zaxxor flew away. He decided on a bit of target practice. He headed downtown, seeing the ruins caused by the high pressure in the plumbing system. Emergency rescue teams in helicopters were rushing to rescue people. Zaxxor smiled. He activated the lasers and copters began dropping to the ground.

aouROFb.png

IC: Blaze (City)Having moved to another armory, Blaze quickly looked around. He had been lucky in not meeting any aliens, but doing that ad forced him to a armory nearer the edge of the city. Entering, he heard the door close with a 'click' and sighed. 'Finally. I have a moment of rest.' he thought. After a few seconds, he got up and entered the main armory only to find- nothing. "Oh, COME ON!" he shouted, quite angry. Blaze was about to head out when something under a tarp cought his eye. Pulling it off, he found an Alien Defender. He grinned. A few seconds later, he was flying out the doors on the Defender. "Let's do this!"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: The city was in ruins. Zaxxor had been busy wreaking general havoc on the city, and not an ADU officer was in sight. All he saw of the ADU was a long-wrecked vehicle on the park from the early days of the ADU. People futily screamed and ran as buildings exploded. How they were blowing up, knowing Zaxxor, it was better not to ask. Zaxxor felled power lines, setting fires and burning many buildings. Thick plumes of smoke wafted up from the destruction in the downtown area...OOC: Defenders don't fly.

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: I know, I was just describing the way he went out the doors quickly. IC: Blaze (City)Wind whipping in his face, Blaze scanned the city. The downtown was burning, but there wasn't much he could do until he got a gun. He turned his Defender towards Armory Alpha, and continued making sure there was nothing after him or in front, trying to stop him from getting to the Armory. He grinned. "Yeeee-haw!"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Meanwhile, Zaxxor continued his attack. His walker legs were fixed, and he started blasting away. He also put an electrical surge through the power lines, frying all the city's electronics. He stomped through the downtown, crushing cars beneath his Walker's feet.

aouROFb.png

OOC: Shouldn't all of the civilians be out of the city by now? This is a battle zone!IC: Cer swooped down, firing her gun into the armory. However, it did not explode pleasantly as planned. Upon smashing her way through an open window, the answer was apparent - the armory was empty. In fact, so was the entire city, save for a few fleeing civilians. What they were fleeing from was readily apparent - a tripod walker, shamelessly destroying everything in its path. I guess there is no valuable intel here. Our job is to conquer this planet, not destroy it, exactly. Still, he's just one Android, and a little destruction might intimidate the humans. On the other hand, I'm going to go find Dr. Cyborg. That'll look better on my resume.

IC: Blaze (Armory Alpha)Parking the Defender outside the Armory, Blaze quickly ran inside. After identifing himself with the guard, he removed his broken helment and replaced it with a new one, which he quickly formated to his I.D. Grabbing a gun, he spoke to the guard."I'm going back out.""Alright. Be careful." Nodding to the guard, Blaze ran out and jumped on his Defender. He then turned towards the smoke and speed away from the armory. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Zaxxor noticed a strangely familiar ADU agent drive up in a Defender. Laughing at the almost pitiful vehicle, Zaxxor blasted the Defender, igniting the fuel tank, which exploded and detonated the ammunition, blowing Blaze several feet. Zaxxor pressed a button, transporting an Alien Clinger from HQ to the prison pod. Then, he opened the pod, dropping the clinger onto Blaze.

aouROFb.png

IC: Blaze (Battling)Sadly for Zaxxor, the only thing he blew up was the missles, not the fuel, because Blaze had fired them at the Tri-walker."Curses. There go my explosives." he muttered, dodging any other attacks. Getting close to the walker, he sent the Defender into a spin as he blasted one of the leg joints. As he did this, he radioed to Wing."Wing! I need back-up!""Good to know you're alive, Blaze. I'm on my way over.""Thanks." Blaze responded, continuing to spin and shoot the joint.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Zaxxor laughed. Did that pitiful human really think that the alien engineers would leave such an obvious weakness? Of course the joints would be targeted, that's why they were designed to be as armored as possible without limiting mobility. But the continued blasts were starting to damage the joint minorly. Zaxxor took advantage of the spinning vehicle, blasting a deep crater in the ground, collapsing a subway tunnel, making the ground crack and slope downwards into the pit. Sure enough, the walker had enough traction to stay put, but the Defender was spinning out of control and fell into the hole. Once it was trapped and one of Blaze's legs pinned by the overturned vehicle, the alien clinger was sent it. It tore off Blaze's helmet and attempted to latch onto Blaze's head.

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Sorry I've been away. I meant to agree with your plan, Chaos, but other obligations called. I think we could still make this work, though.IC: Everything happening so fast. One second, shooting and getting shot at. Then back in ship. Masters take human. Done good, they say. Then they send away again. Appear down in pod again, first thought -- home again? No, is different pod. On walker-ship. Opens and I drop onto human ship.Another blue-person! Want. Must take. Want to run and shoot again.

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: Blaze (Battle)'Alright, this isn't working, so I'd better-' "Whoa!" Blaze yelled, falling into a hole. The Defender he was in crashed, crunching his leg before it slipped onto the tracks. "Ow..." He grimaced. His leg was twisted at an unnatural angle, and was for sure broken. He was just beginning to get up when he felt his helmet being tugged on. Spinning around, he saw... nothing. "What the heck was that?" he muttered, just before the helmet fell off. Shout forming in his throat, it died as he jumped and turned, finding a alien clinger clutching his helmet. Blaze looked at it for a few seconds, bewildered.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Zaxxor's plan had worked perfectly. However, the human's comrade would be here soon. Getting to more level ground and detaching the top of the Walker, Zaxxor parked it, hovering, next to the pit and got out. He picked up Blaze's blaster and helmet, detaching the radio in the latter. Accessing Blaze's voice in his memory banks, Zaxxor pressed "redial" on the radio, and imitated Blaze's voice."Wing. Don't need backup. Everything great. Under control.""Are you OK, Blaze? You seem a little hoarse.""Nothing. Coughing from smoke.""Well, OK... There's a bad connection too, you sound a bit strange... Just call when you're ready to return.""OK. Thanks. Bye."Zaxxor hung up and then smashed the radio.

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: 2 things, Chaos Dralcax. One, An ADU member wouldn't drop his blaster, and 2, it was in my understanding that the radios were part of the helmets, and Blaze's is down in the subway.EDIT: Eh, whatever. Just gonna wait on Jackson Lake for the clinger to react.Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: 1. What, it's glued to his hand? Seriously, if you fell in a hole and broke your leg, wouldn't you drop what you were holding, too? 2. Well, fine. Then I picked that up. But it's not in the subway, the clinger had it.

aouROFb.png

IC: Last time took blue-person, blue-person was not awake. This one is. Makes harder.Crawl away, crawl away fast. Find cover. Behind crashed human-ship! Hear blue person make surprised sound. Crawling faster than he expected maybe?Crawl up the broken human-ship. Lift eye up, blue person doesn't notice. Then, leap.

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

NPC: Wing (Interceptor)Deciding to just fly over, Wing flew over Blaze's last known area, doing a sweep check. "Nothing but an inactive Walker.. good. Bombs away!" And so he dropped a missile aied at the Walker, and flew away.IC: Blaze (Subway tunnel)Blaze watched the clinger as it crawled off behind his crashed Defender, and he slowly began to back away, when suddenly the thing jumped out at him, and landed. "Ahh! Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff!" Blaze ran down the tunnel, hands trying to remove the clinger from his body. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: The Walker legs exploded, and the hovering top portion was blown away, but it managet to right itself several feet away. Zaxxor hopped in, did a quick damage assesment, and flew after Wing, firing shots aimed at the engines.

aouROFb.png

IC: Blaze (Subway)"ARRGhhgghh.." Blaze wobbled, beginning to stumble and trip as his body attempted to rebel and follow a new leader. "Get... Out.. of.. my... head!" He yelled, smashing his head, hopefully with the clinger still on it, into a wall. NPC: Wing (Interceptor)"Great." Wing muttered, finding that there was an alien behind him. Activating his radio, he called the other Interceptors, "Guys. I need you to get over here now!""Got it, boss.""Can do." "Good." Wing replied, pulling his Interceptor into a roll. Then, he ended flying upside down, and he pulled up, doing a loop-de-loop, coming out right-side up and going the reverse of the direction he had been going. Wing opened fire. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Zaxxor went into a dive, dodging the blasts, then blasted the Interceptor from underneath, then he changed direction, flying upwards, then shot a few lasers through the transparent canopy, wrecking random equipment. Then he swooped down close to the ground, activating his shields, hovering, and activating a temporary shield, putting Blaze into the prison pod. Once Blaze was in, the Clinger fled. Zaxxor pressed a button and closed the pod, putting Blaze in stasis. Then he got back in, deactivated the shield, and zoomed back into the fight, knowing the Interceptor would not want to hurt Blaze and would therefore hold back.

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

OOC: Yeah, because as far as I know, the Clinger just let go of Blaze and retreated. Also, Blaze isn't anywhere near the pit right now, he's deep in the subway system. So unless there's some invisable post saying 'Blaze walked to the pit and let the clinger take him over,' what happened is not possible. EDIT: Oh look guys, now aliens can magically transport unwilling people into their prison pods.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:Sorry about being out of contact, expect that a lot this summer.IC:Dr. Cyborg received the location info. He was unsure if it was real, and what to do with it.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")