Hexwalker: Ldd Moc

Something I've been working on and off on for the past few weeks. 923 pieces in total. The legs came into existence first. Actually it was the cockpit as it was originally part of another MOC. Then I finished it up today, having added panels to the back and installed a cannon onto the back (it rules!). A gunmetal-black-red, six-legged, cannon-fitted, single-rider vehicle, the first of its kind! I didn't wanna overcrowd it with more weapons as it is sufficiently lethal as is.Onto the MOC!http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Darksiders/LegoDigitalDesigner/lddscreenshot16.pngOf course, since it's an LDD MOC, the image is deeplinked.Link to the LDD file here.Comments and criticism greatly appreciated. :tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Wow. As someone said on my giant LDD MOC, this must've really taken some patience - the fact that it's Technic, too, is a little outstanding.I like the fact that you gave it an actual windshield the most. It's nice to see those on Technic/Bionicle/HF-sized vehicles.It's also kinda hard to believe that this thing is under 1000 pieces...:P Nicely done!

I can't really express how awesome this is in words...Just fitting a minifigure in a large mech is impressive, but a hero factory 2.0 hero? Wow...It like the legs and the cannons especially.The only thing that I don't really like is how the the legs are only connected under the walker. It looks like you made the walker and just put a box on it. I think it needs something to stabilize it because at appearance it looks like if it would collapse under the weight of the body.Other then that this is an extremely well done MOC, great job!~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

That is awesome! We need some large constraction vehicles again, the Axalara turned out epic! I think you really should put this on Cuusoo, and it would get a lot of support. The design looks great (especially the feet, another creative use for that piece!), and it turned out very streamlined, but mechanical enough to look like a vehicle instead of a hero. And the windshield was a great addition that many vehicles, sets or MOCs, lack. Great job! I hope to see more!

Wow. This is huge. I wonder how much time you spent making this. The only little flaw would be the light grey bush pieces on the lower legs. They stick out. But that's really not much. Nice color scheme, too. I'm wondering, how tall would this thing be in reality?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

This is just amazing! I love the fact that a hero can pilot it. LDD is a little finicky to use, so bonus points for that. That gun! I love that gun. I would pay the price of the Axalara just for that gun. The only flaw in this as far as I can tell is that the legs seem a little skinny. I would suggest bulking them up with Bitil wings or perhaps those HF engine looking shells from Fire Lord, if they're on LDD. But still, this is fantastic overall! I would support this on Cuusoo.-Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. As someone said on my giant LDD MOC, this must've really taken some patience - the fact that it's Technic, too, is a little outstanding.I like the fact that you gave it an actual windshield the most. It's nice to see those on Technic/Bionicle/HF-sized vehicles.It's also kinda hard to believe that this thing is under 1000 pieces... :P Nicely done!

Thanks,Tom! And yeah, it sure did take a lot of time on account of my flimsy computer's processing speed. I'm thinking of modifying the legs: that way i can certainly reach 1000! :P

Wow, that's huge... Did you use the LU patch?

No, it's actually a more sophisticated theme called "LDD Extended", It has many more pieces and stuff.

I can't really express how awesome this is in words...Just fitting a minifigure in a large mech is impressive, but a hero factory 2.0 hero? Wow...It like the legs and the cannons especially.The only thing that I don't really like is how the the legs are only connected under the walker. It looks like you made the walker and just put a box on it. I think it needs something to stabilize it because at appearance it looks like if it would collapse under the weight of the body.Other then that this is an extremely well done MOC, great job!~Soran

Thanks! The idea was to have that cockpit part easily detachable so if something befalls the mech itself the rider can just eject the cockpit and be out of harm's way.

That is awesome! We need some large constraction vehicles again, the Axalara turned out epic! I think you really should put this on Cuusoo, and it would get a lot of support. The design looks great (especially the feet, another creative use for that piece!), and it turned out very streamlined, but mechanical enough to look like a vehicle instead of a hero. And the windshield was a great addition that many vehicles, sets or MOCs, lack. Great job! I hope to see more!

Thank you! But I don't really think this is CUUSOO material; It would turn out too expensive and too intricate for mass-production. I would most certainly buy it though! :P

The black and red fit really well together. The blades and feet are also pretty cool. By the way, the 2.0 Hero looks great in the machine.

Thank you. I was going to have that hero in another color scheme but I thought what the heck, leave him like that so he could easily be spotted.

Wow. This is huge. I wonder how much time you spent making this. The only little flaw would be the light grey bush pieces on the lower legs. They stick out. But that's really not much. Nice color scheme, too. I'm wondering, how tall would this thing be in reality?

Well, the legs are triple jointed, which can help make it a bit taller than it actually is. And as for the light grey bush pieces: I actually like them in their original color.And thanks for the comment!

This is just amazing! I love the fact that a hero can pilot it. LDD is a little finicky to use, so bonus points for that. That gun! I love that gun. I would pay the price of the Axalara just for that gun. The only flaw in this as far as I can tell is that the legs seem a little skinny. I would suggest bulking them up with Bitil wings or perhaps those HF engine looking shells from Fire Lord, if they're on LDD. But still, this is fantastic overall! I would support this on Cuusoo.-Longcat is Long!

The cannon isn't really much; just a few creatively used pieces. And I am only now considering adding more weapons! And I might as well do just that (beefing up the legs). Thanks though!Thanks for all the comments and constructive criticism, guys!! :tohu: Edited by DARKSIDERZ

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Woah, LDD Moc over the top here.First of all, how the heck did you get to fit a HF 2.0 figure in there? Okay, on to the Moc, the build is excellent, including those amazing legs. The blades on top of those legs are a very nice touch. It wouldn't of look complete to me if they weren't there. The Gatling Gun is amazing IMO. The complete desgin of it is spectacular. The whole body of it is very good and is pretty neat in its current state. This would look like a masterpiece if made IRL. I would love to see that... I love this overall Moc, it's so mind boggling that it's in LDD.~Gravity

Fantastic! I love the size, you don't see enough large, quality mechs for Hf or Bionicle figures. Most impressive.

Thanks! I intended for it to transform in some way, but that actually proved too difficult :S

Woah, LDD Moc over the top here.First of all, how the heck did you get to fit a HF 2.0 figure in there? Okay, on to the Moc, the build is excellent, including those amazing legs. The blades on top of those legs are a very nice touch. It wouldn't of look complete to me if they weren't there. The Gatling Gun is amazing IMO. The complete desgin of it is spectacular. The whole body of it is very good and is pretty neat in its current state. This would look like a masterpiece if made IRL. I would love to see that... I love this overall Moc, it's so mind boggling that it's in LDD.~Gravity

Thank you! I actually see building in LDD is as easy as building in real life, if not more so. Just requires a tad more patience.

May i say that this is amazing?I can?This is amazing.No, seriously. everything is practically perfect, colour scheme and all.The only drawback is what soran said: it does look like it ight collapse irl.But even so, its amazing.or did i say that already?

Well, that's quite a lot of compliments :PThanks! Thank you all for your comments!