Architect's Very Small Trading Post

Cambion

All right. So. Last time this was up [on the old forums] it didn't fare so well, so I'm going to see if I can get anything out of it this time around.I am willing to make either a buy/sell or a trade transaction. I'm more likely to trade for than buy something I want, though.I will NOT ship outside of the United States/Canada either. Sorry about that, but I don't like paying overseas shipping unless it's really necessary.Crossed out items are taken.WANTS:I'm looking for misprints. I know I have a very slim chance of finding them, but here's the specifics anyway. Any of the following would be nice, but I'm especially wanting the white Matatu.

• [*]White Matatu[*]White Ruru[*]Black Matatu

HAVES:​Collectibles. Not very many, because they're all duplicates of ones I have.Kanoka:

• [*]2x 116 - $1 each[*]2x 225 - $1 each[*]1x 437 - $.75[*]1x 447 - $.75[*]Disk of Time - $4[*]All Kanoka in one lot - $6

Kraata:

• [*]1x LV4 Metal Green/Green - $1.30[*]1x LV2 Gunmetal/Metal Green - $1.80[*]1x LV4 Gunmetal/Metal Green - $1.30[*]1x LV1 Metal Green/Metal Blue - $1.30[*]1x LV3 Black/Orange - $1.80[*]1x LV1 Gunmetal/Lime - $1.30[*]1x LV6 Lime/Gunmetal - $1.90[*]1x LV1 Black/Yellow - $1.30[*]1x LV1 Pearl/Metal Blue - $1.30[*]1x LV4 Pearl/Metal Blue - $1.30[*]2x LV4 Lime/Yellow - $1.30 each[*]All Kraata in one lot - $15.00

Krana:

• [*]1x Green Su - $1.20

So yeah. Please buy something! I'll be checking the topic fairly regularly, so you can expect quick responses.Architect

Edited by Architect

Hey I have a quick question about the kraata. Is it a heat vision kraata or a Magnitism kraata.If its black with an orange tail its Heat vision. If its orange with a black tail its magnitism. I want to know cause i'm looking for a heat vision kraata.Also I can't Pm you. It says you can't recieve any new messages. Try to Pm me instead

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Do you have one of these :HAU : WhitePakari : GreenKakama : WhiteMiru : RedAkaku : Green, Black, RedHuna : Light grey, TanRuru : Light grey, TanKomau : Light grey, Light Blue, Lime GreenRau : Light grey, Orange, Dark grey, TanMahiki : Light Blue, Light grey, Dark greyMatatu : Lime GreenCopper Masks : KomauMisprints : All of themMovie Edition KraahkanVMKK

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

Hey I have a quick question about the kraata. Is it a heat vision kraata or a Magnitism kraata.If its black with an orange tail its Heat vision. If its orange with a black tail its magnitism. I want to know cause i'm looking for a heat vision kraata.Also I can't Pm you. It says you can't recieve any new messages. Try to Pm me instead

It's heat vision. I listed all the kraata colors as head/tail.Alright, I'll do that.

Do you have one of these :HAU : WhitePakari : GreenKakama : WhiteMiru : RedAkaku : Green, Black, RedHuna : Light grey, TanRuru : Light grey, TanKomau : Light grey, Light Blue, Lime GreenRau : Light grey, Orange, Dark grey, TanMahiki : Light Blue, Light grey, Dark greyMatatu : Lime GreenCopper Masks : KomauMisprints : All of themMovie Edition KraahkanVMKK

Okay, I'd like to make it clear that I am NOT accepting requests. The only things I have that I am willing to sell are listed in the starting post. Sorry. Edited by Architect

Sorry. I tought it was written : Kanohi. Not very many, because they're all duplicates of ones I have.So I was wondering. But I miss read as it was in fact written "Collectibles", not "kanohi"EDIT : Is the kraata lot still 15$ even if you sold one of the kraata?

Edited by Nicotheory

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry. I tought it was written : Kanohi. Not very many, because they're all duplicates of ones I have.So I was wondering. But I miss read as it was in fact written "Collectibles", not "kanohi"EDIT : Is the kraata lot still 15$ even if you sold one of the kraata?

Yes. The black/orange is being sold to Oxymoronaphobia, as you know.