What Should The Next Spinny Be? Or Should There Only Be 10?

fishers64

A McToran head. A Takua head.Hapori Tohu with a mustache. A Kaukau.Heck, kissing banners are allowed, let's have Jaller and Hahli's heads kissing for the new spinny.GIVE THE MEMBERS WHAT THEY WANT!That's right: Cold hard Makuta Bones spinning under their avatars.FOR UNITY! FOR DUTY! FOR A SPINNING CLICK!But seriously, this place needs more gear functions. Spinning gears, that's where it's at. And it works so well on another level.And for that matter this place has been craving a big, juicy Kiina for some time now.Oh, I know, we could get Matoro's head! I don't think he needs it anymore!Or Kopaka. He might claim he still likes having it around, but all's fair in spinnies and head amputations.But enough of those ideas.It's time to look to the future.It's time to lookBEYOND THE TOA and to gaze softly into the spinning eyes of Zaktan as he lazers the site down on his spinning contraption.I don't know why Nuparu built it for him in the first place.Though, we should probably do something original. You know, like a Vahi. (I am far more entertained from typing this out than I should be XP)

• Upvote 1

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

You didn't hear it from me, but the eleven-year spinny will be the head of Dimensioneer himself, rendered in glorious 3D and stunning Technicolor.More realistically, ten years does seem like an appropriate stopping point, especially with HT as the representative.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Okay, this topic is one of the best on the forums so far; especially Tekulo and GSR's posts. xDAs for what's possible... Hmm... Have we had the Kraakhan yet? I forget what a couple of the spinnies were, unfortunately. D=

Okay, this topic is one of the best on the forums so far; especially Tekulo and GSR's posts. xDAs for what's possible... Hmm... Have we had the Kraakhan yet? I forget what a couple of the spinnies were, unfortunately. D=

No, not yet. Although I don't like the idea of Makuta following Tohu as a spinny. In fact, I really can't think of anything that would fit after Tohu, seeing as how he represents the transition in 2011 from the story still being updated to just the fanbase existing. No updates have been made to the few story serials that were left since mid-2011, so not having more spinnies seems fitting to me.

A spinning pair of Smeagol Shades.You heard it here first, folks.

I support this. Totally.Or you could just have shades that open when you mouse over someone's image. THAT would be awesome.
OH OH OHAND WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE SHADESIT GOES "YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH"

doom4revalt.png

A spinning pair of Smeagol Shades.You heard it here first, folks.

I support this. Totally.Or you could just have shades that open when you mouse over someone's image. THAT would be awesome.
OH OH OHAND WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE SHADESIT GOES "YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH"
On second thought, I support this.

If we do get another spinny (which I honestly doubt), it'll probably be a Mata Nui head. I know a larger spinning Mata Nui head exists; why not just use that?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I would love to see an infected Kanohi Hau as a spinny. I know that we've already gotten a red Hau for a spinny, so it might seem like it would be 'repeating itself.' But I still think it would be cool. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I would love to see an infected Kanohi Hau as a spinny. I know that we've already gotten a red Hau for a spinny, so it might seem like it would be 'repeating itself.' But I still think it would be cool. :)

The poisoned Hau Nuva would be a compromise.Anyway, I'd support using a different Kanohi from each year, starting over again. And, given that the Vahi was from 2003, I believe, we could use the one of the noble Kanohi of the Turaga as a start, to represent 2001. Then, in 2002, a Krana, and so on. I think it would work quite well, as there was generally at least two waves of masked characters per year. And, it will make them easier to recognize than otherwise.~B~

If we do get another spinny (which I honestly doubt), it'll probably be a Mata Nui head. I know a larger spinning Mata Nui head exists; why not just use that?

Yeah, I was also thinking about the Mata Nui Robot's head. Let's just make sure it doesn't look like it's been hit by a moon. Or a chunk of a moon. Or whatever answer they've agreed upon over in S&T.-Ced

The poisoned Hau Nuva would be a compromise.
That would be a great compromise! :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• [*]Poisoned Hau Nuva[*]UDD Symbol

Not a lot, but a few suggestions. Any of the Nuva masks wouldn't be a bad idea, honestly.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Actually, the UDD symbol would make a lot of sense; it, for the longest time, was our online/offline symbol, but got removed with the huge upgrade.So, it would make sense for it to return, this time as a spinny. Bonus points would be if it glowed silver or gold depending on when someone was offline or online respectively, as a nice throwback. xD

If we start doing HF heads I quit.

Might be time to start packing...
DeeVee, are you hinting that a decision on the subject has already been made? Or just speculating?Personally, I wouldn't mind if we moved into Hero Factory spinnies, except that it would usurp Tohu. That just doesn't seem right.Not that I care all that much about spinnies. I am apathetic to BZP status symbols to the point that I haven't had so much as an avatar in years. I wish I cared more, but I don't.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Nah, a spinning Hero Core would be nice.

Even as someone who's not a huge fan of Hero Factory, I like this idea.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

If we start doing HF heads I quit.

Might be time to start packing...
DeeVee, are you hinting that a decision on the subject has already been made? Or just speculating?Personally, I wouldn't mind if we moved into Hero Factory spinnies, except that it would usurp Tohu. That just doesn't seem right.Not that I care all that much about spinnies. I am apathetic to BZP status symbols to the point that I haven't had so much as an avatar in years. I wish I cared more, but I don't.
Nothing has been decided yet. A HF helmet would be an obvious choice, though.

Maddening image removed for sanity´s sake. Only scroll up at your own risk. :P -signoff.jpgThis.

Oh my god Eeko that´s so mad I´ve got a headache. :blink:

Nah, a spinning Hero Core would be nice.

Even as someone who's not a huge fan of Hero Factory, I like this idea.
^_^-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Yeah, I was also thinking about the Mata Nui Robot's head. Let's just make sure it doesn't look like it's been hit by a moon. Or a chunk of a moon. Or whatever answer they've agreed upon over in S&T.-Ced
Funny, I was just actually thinking this when I came across this post. I fully support this. I don't see why we should move on from BIONICLE spinnies -- it's a cool tradition of the forum to keep.

First, five stars to this topic.Okay, if we start doing HF spinnies, probably not now but sometime a Hero Core as Gata said or just an H would be PRETTY COOL.No, not just any ordinary H, i mean, The H.others i'm thinking are a LEGO Brick, a BZPower-based or a BIONICE spinny.

Edited by WORT WORT WORT

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;