Whirlwind Generator

Sparkytron

Great design and shape, especially considering all the special parts you worked in there! My one suggestion is to be less monochromatic with your color schemes - when everything is red like that, it's harder to discern all the details, and the creation looks less composed. I think a secondary armor color could have done wonders here. But overall, great work and nice mecha!

test2.png

I do very much like the idea of this MOC. The first time I saw it in the thumbnail, I wasn't even sure it was lego :P I like the idea of having little talons on the feet to keep its foot. I think that's a nice way of actually thinking behind the bricks, and I really like that :biggrin: The use of those HF pieces on the thighs, kind of disrupts the smoothness of the MOC, but it's just minor IMO. I just have one question, if this thing generates whirlwinds, why is an atlantean piloting it? :P

Edited by Daiker

doom4revalt.png

Personally, I don't dislike the monochromatic colour scheme. I really like the overall concept and look of the MOC. The smooth and fluent shaping around the cockpit is brilliant. I find the way you used those sticker quite appealing, too. However, I agree with Daiker about the HF pieces disrupting the smoothness of the MOC and I am not very fond of those feet either. If you intend to overwork this MOC, I recommend you to build feet using more System pices, especially round-shaped ones. Nevertheless, a very nice MOC! :)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

i prefer chainguns instead of propellers :\ nontheless, a great moc, better than my failed attempts

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Great design and shape, especially considering all the special parts you worked in there! My one suggestion is to be less monochromatic with your color schemes - when everything is red like that, it's harder to discern all the details, and the creation looks less composed. I think a secondary armor color could have done wonders here. But overall, great work and nice mecha!

I liked the monochromatic color. But more color could have made it more appealing I guess. This was also my first real mecha using system (except those I builded 3 years ago using the Exo-Force body build)

I do very much like the idea of this MOC. The first time I saw it in the thumbnail, I wasn't even sure it was lego :P I like the idea of having little talons on the feet to keep its foot. I think that's a nice way of actually thinking behind the bricks, and I really like that :biggrin: The use of those HF pieces on the thighs, kind of disrupts the smoothness of the MOC, but it's just minor IMO. I just have one question, if this thing generates whirlwinds, why is an atlantean piloting it? :P

I'm glad you like that idea behind it. And why he pilots it? Because my first idea was it to be an underwater mecha that creates whirlpools but I changed the concept to whirlwind :P

Personally, I don't dislike the monochromatic colour scheme. I really like the overall concept and look of the MOC. The smooth and fluent shaping around the cockpit is brilliant. I find the way you used those sticker quite appealing, too. However, I agree with Daiker about the HF pieces disrupting the smoothness of the MOC and I am not very fond of those feet either. If you intend to overwork this MOC, I recommend you to build feet using more System pices, especially round-shaped ones. Nevertheless, a very nice MOC! :) ~Gata. ;)

The stickers you are refering too are not placed for this MOC. They were already on the pieces because it were pieces from an Exo-Force Mecha and I didn't want to remove them ^_^ I don't think I'm gonna remake this MOC but I will remember it for my next Mecha ;-)

i prefer chainguns instead of propellers :\ nontheless, a great moc, better than my failed attempts

To many mecha's have chainguns and that kind of stuff. I didn't want to use that what most mecha's have, now it at least has a interesting concept ^_^

I had a signature once

it's gone now