Rate The Song Above You

2/5 - never cared for LesMis at all but I know it has some pretty decent songs.. this isn't one of them though. I don't like this type of musical-style song, while it might work within the context of a movie or play scene the singing just does not fit nor does it sound good on its own.

"Oblivion" - Grimes

Edited by Ryuujin

3/5 - pretty decent, but for some reason it reminds me way too much of Marilyn Manson whom I've never particularly cared for

Never cared for Manson myself either, but it probably reminds you of him because Tim Skold from the MDFMK project went on to spend a few years playing for Manson, as well as producing and doing a lot of writing for him.

Anyway,

3/5 Very catchy and fairly enjoyable, and while there's nothing wrong with it, I have the same problem I have with a lot of dream pop music (if that's what this is. It seems to have elements of dream pop at the very least), which is this sort of happy monotony that runs through the song. I just can't get into it.

Burn My Shadow - UNKLE

Edited by Cheshire Cat

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

• 2 weeks later...

Two Steps From ###### Right?

It sounds like a very nice movie intro song but not something I would listen to on my own time.

2/5

Never really a fan of orchestral pieces on their own.

2/5

DJ Thera vs Geck-O - Troll Face

Edited by Draven

AΨ 94