Rate The Song Above You

4.5/5 - Love it, probably my favourite Cryoshell song. It's not outstanding but that chorus is so darn catchy, I can't do anything but love it. And now you've got it stuck in my head again. Thanks a bunch.Heard the World - OAR

Edited by Grimoire Albastru

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

@ Grimoire: 3.5/5 I think I could grow to like it more, but it was already good.@ pls respond: 2.5/5 sounds okay, but a lot like stuff I hear a lot.When your middle name is danger - Red Vs Blue (first video)For the full effect of this song, turn out the lights and listen to it alone.

Edited by Proud Stigma

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

4/5. I do like evanescence, not a big fan, but this is defintaly something i could listen to again.Five Finger Death Punch- The Pride

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

4/5 Love the music, the vocals aren't really my thing~"Elara" by Celldweller.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

3.5/5 - really cool sound here, seems like something that would fit right in on the soundtrack of a sci-fi video game or somesuch. not really something I'd see myself revisiting over and over, though."Ego Bypass Generator" - Sybreed

Edited by Orino Ryuujin

3/5 The keyboard in the background really makes for a chill and relaxed listen. Then there's the guitar that takes turns between screaming and just singing harmonically. Having the benefit of playing in Royal Albert Hall also gains him an advantage. Though he doesn't have the strongest or unique vocals, they don't feel misplaced, so that's a definite plus. Totally laidback song, very classic rock. Innocence - Björk

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif