I'm surprised by how nice the black Av-Matoran torso looks with the Hero Factory armour pieces. I also like how the Hero Factory armour blends with the smoothness of the Kanohi Shelek. The Inika feet are a nice choice as well. The torso does seem a bit thin on the front, however (the back is fine, and I really like the Metru chest piece on the back); perhaps use some technic plates on the chest area to bring it out, if you have any.The limbs also are a bit out of proportion with the body, or vice-versa, however you wish to look at it, but the limbs are a good thickness and I like the armour on the shoulders. The Thornaxx launcher (or whatver it's called) is nice, and the Black Phantom blade looks nice, especially with the black tube. The heartlight is also a nice addition.Good job. :)

Edited by Zorrakh

I'm surprised by how nice the black Av-Matoran torso looks with the Hero Factory armour pieces. I also like how the Hero Factory armour blends with the smoothness of the Kanohi Shelek. The Inika feet are a nice choice as well. The torso does seem a bit thin on the front, however (the back is fine, and I really like the Metru chest piece on the back); perhaps use some technic plates on the chest area to bring it out, if you have any.The limbs also are a bit out of proportion with the body, or vice-versa, however you wish to look at it, but the limbs are a good thickness and I like the armour on the shoulders. The Thornaxx launcher (or whatver it's called) is nice, and the Black Phantom blade looks nice, especially with the black tube. The heartlight is also a nice addition.Good job. :)

WOW didn't expect such a good review...and thanks for the advice as well.

This is nice, I can see you are improving your Mocing skills.Pretty basic stuff with the Av-Matoran torso, but I think youre coming to know what a good colour sheme is.The tube going from the shoulder to hand is a good touch. Nice Onu-Matoran! :biggrin:~Gravity

Edited by Gravity Caiox

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! I really appreciate you made BIONICLE Moc, keep it so! :biggrin:

Yep I took your advice on how I should probably make Bionicle MOCs more often.
It's really hard to see little Bionilce MOCs. Apart from Pirok's, I haven't seen any. Now, you join, it's MOC heaven! :P
Yeah this is probably because of the increament of HF sets....Glad you liked the MOC!