Real Life Mask Of Light Movie?

so proud to say me (the creator of the slizer show) will be doing a remake of the mask of light movie!now i was thinking of making costumes for toa tahu and takua and so on and so forth,but then i decided to re tell it in a different way, so pretty much it would be like what if bionicle was in real life, so instead of kohlii it would be lacrosse (since its similar).its a real life version of bionicle but the mask of light would still be the mask of light and the character would be the same.what do you think leave a comment below!

Edited by Van Der

This actually sounds very interesting and promising. I like the idea a lot. Out of curiosity though, would the actors wear costumes to look like the characters in the movie or would they just wear for instance, the character's colors on their clothing. Either way, sounds like a great idea and I look forward to it if you do create this.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

The Movies & Music forum rules state that incomplete videos or ideas are not allowed. Since toa electro is simply asking for feedback on his idea, this topic will stay in GD for now.

Edited by Van Der

What is dead may never die.

Ah...personally, this does not sound like such a good idea to me. I hardly liked the Miramax movie because no one looked like the set, let alone human actors.But I wish you and your project good fortune anyway.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Interesting idea, but how would you show the difference between Matoran and Toa? And Takua's transformation?I'd be interested to see how Makuta and the Rahkshi were portrayed, too...

Hire midgets, obviously.But seriously, this sounds interesting. However, it has the propensity to turn into an infamous "vapor project" that never gets finished because of all the work required. When you're making it, don't get caught up in the big picture, instead, focus on small, easily achievable goals. That way you'll feel like you're making progress and you won't get overwhelmed. Regardless, I look forward to watching this when it's finished.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

I would honestly love to see this. I know people who have tried to make "Bionicle IRL" movies in the past, but they were all terrible. However, if you have the right editing programs, probably something to make some CGI effects (for those almost important things), etc., that would be awesome. I would totally participate if we lived near each other. XD~Tobi

rsz_tumblr_mjbpgepgcj1r3r00eo1_1280.jpg

No. Costumes. Unless you're pulling a bluescreen suit.
True. :PYeah, it it was done well enough, I'd probably follow it.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 2 weeks later...
This actually sounds very interesting and promising. I like the idea a lot. Out of curiosity though, would the actors wear costumes to look like the characters in the movie or would they just wear for instance, the character's colors on their clothing. Either way, sounds like a great idea and I look forward to it if you do create this.~Soran
thanks alot sorry for late reply , well acually it would be more like if bionicle was real, so yeah they would just wear the characters colors and weapons
This topic belongs in the Music and Movies Forum, as it is discussing a fan-created movie. Anyways, sounds like a good idea. One question though, where are you going to get all the actors? :P I'll watch this however. Once finished, it will be a good watch. Good luck!-Rez
thanks dude :D i currently have 5 actors at my disposal so ill work out a way liek inviting other firends
Interesting idea, but how would you show the difference between Matoran and Toa? And Takua's transformation?I'd be interested to see how Makuta and the Rahkshi were portrayed, too...
well i will be takua so i will add special effects and change from wearing yellow red and blue to white and gold, while i will be acually wearing a gold ahvoki , ill add some armor and stuff also
and as for rahkshi they will be 6 guys with pwerfull weapons like , lehrak = poision staff, panrahk = jackhammer and so on. makuta will be a hulking mutated cyborg like person
I would honestly love to see this. I know people who have tried to make "Bionicle IRL" movies in the past, but they were all terrible. However, if you have the right editing programs, probably something to make some CGI effects (for those almost important things), etc., that would be awesome. I would totally participate if we lived near each other. XD~Tobi
cool! oh and btw whats irl? cool i wish we could do it togethe ri love bieng with other bionicle fans!, you can still participate tho , i need some help with special effects lol so if u want u can help
Looks a bit crazy. How will ya make the different sizes? You know, Makuta, Rahkshi, Toa and Matoran??
i acually will ahve everyone be normal size except villans, i have a freind whos liek 6 foot 6 inches so hes tall

cool! oh and btw whats irl? cool i wish we could do it togethe ri love bieng with other bionicle fans!, you can still participate tho , i need some help with special effects lol so if u want u can help
IRL means "In real life," so anything that is usually done in cyberspace, or something like that, but in the real world. Anyways, I'm not really good with special effects, or anything like that. I don't have any experience. I have more experience in acting, filming, directing, etc.~Tobi

rsz_tumblr_mjbpgepgcj1r3r00eo1_1280.jpg

IRL means "In real life," so anything that is usually done in cyberspace, or something like that, but in the real world. Anyways, I'm not really good with special effects, or anything like that. I don't have any experience. I have more experience in acting, filming, directing, etc.~Tobi
oh cool thanks for the info ! ill se if i can fit u in Edited by toa electro

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, projects like this use the source material as guide but not actually mention the source. It's cool when you find out, but doesn't subtract from the actual project. This way it's accessible to all audiences.

Starting a new comic series soon.