2003 Rahkshi Of Heat Vision

Zarohum

Just like with my Chronicler's Company MOCs, I think this is the first time anyone's successfully done this. Yes, I used a 2010 spine, and yes, I put it on a 2003 Rahkshi body. It doesn't look good from the side, but it gets the job done. Yes, I know the pictures are blurry. My camera's pretty bad. Without further adieu, I give you Samuel L. Jackson, Rahkshi of Heat-Vision Want to do it yourself? Side view.Daddeh and hiz boizThe CaniStars(Nektann MOC made by a banned BZP member. I would give credit, but that would break the rules.Gresh chest armor was also thought of by another BZP member, though I forgot the username. I saw it years ago.)

@ Poozy, Yeah, I need one, don't I? My webcam works better. lolYeah, I was going for authenticity, but what i tried on another Rahkshi MOC a while back was a hero factory lower-arm with one ball on the end. Like... )---o <-That... kinda.

Nothing really outstandingly creative about this particular MOC, but I do like the way you kept as much original Rahkshi-ness as you could. The yellow technic part looks really odd next to the Keetorange rest of it. I would like it more if you got rid of that somehow.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg