This is definitely one of my better MoCs. It was pretty much created because I wanted to make use of the trans-neon green Miru. He was going to be a Toa at first, but kinda ended up as some sort of huge killer robot thing. Anyway, on to the actual pictures.FaceCool poseFrontBackUpper torsoLower torsoUpper armLower armUpper legsLower legsFeetSize comparison with Toa of AirEpic fight scene pictures http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif (no Toa were harmed in the creation or photography of this MoC)The fight begins...Swoosh!Bam!Pow!Slice!Brickshelf GalleryPoorly thought out backstory-ish thing:My idea for this guy is that he was once a Toa, but was damaged beyond repair in a fight with another Toa and had his brain transplanted into a suit of robotic armor. Sort of like a Kanohi-wearing General Grievous. He now spends his time employed as a Dark Hunter, hunting down Toa at every chance he gets.I'm really happy with how this guy turned out. I think his torso could maybe be improved a little, but the rest of him is pretty much perfect in my opinion. I especially like how his legs turned out. I think the most impressive thing about him is that every single one of his pieces are either black or trans-neon green.Comments and constructive criticism are really greatly appreciated! I'm practically begging for them because my topics keep dying after 2 or 3 replies. :( And even if you don't reply, be ready to see my BBC#63 entry soon. :)

Edited by Senrab

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

This really is a nice Moc. Sorry to see many of your Mocs fade away with not many replys. :/Love this colour scheme, it brings out the best of both colours and makes them shine. However, there are some major flaws in this Moc. The torso, especially the middle of it is extremely thin. Doesn't bring out the best in this Moc. I think the arms should be bulked up a bit. Now the legs, they're made nicely and shouldn't be disturbed. The shoulders are made well and I really like them. Choice of weapons and mask was also good. Overall, nice Moc with some flaws in it. :)~Gravity

Yeah, even though this was obviously meant to be a thin MoC, the torso and arms could probably be better. I'm glad you like it, though.Also, found that my "Front" picture actually just had the "Cool pose" picture again. Fixed it.

Very nice. I love the color scheme. The trans-green and black really look great together. His weapons also look really cool. The only critiques I have are that his feet and lower torso look really bare-bones. If you could armour those a little more, I think it would really make this guy look like a titan. Other than that, good job, 8/10.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Yeah, the torso probably could do with some armor, I just don't know how I would add to it. I like the feet though, they look kind of weird but add to the robot-ey look in a good way in my opinion. Thanks for the comment.:)

I love the color scheme!I like the thin, robot-y look you have going, but you need to either bulk up the torso and arms to match the legs or thin the legs down a bit. Making the legs bulky and the uppoer body thin whould look cool, like he was ment to run fast and make short little melee attacks with his arms, but the proportions are a bit off for that too work, and the different bulkyness is too small for that and too great to look natural.Fantastic designs, nonetheless, and great ideas.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I like the arm and leg design. The color shceme is also good. However, the body looks a bit too thin. I like thin mocs, but this is a bit too thin.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET