Who Became Toa First?

First ever Toa is Helryx - who became Toa first was Krakua, I'm pretty certain. I could be completely wrong with my answer, but I definitely advise you check BS01 for details if you haven't already.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I'm pretty sure it's Krakua first. Didn't he have a conversation with Vakama foreshadowing the appearance of the Toa Inika at one point?

Krakua communicated to Vakama through a Kratana, and wasn't a Toa until around 1,000 years afterwards.As far as I'm aware, there isn't a set answer to this question. Krakua's first appearance as a Toa was slightly less than one year ago (in the BIONICLE story), while the Toa Inika first appeared slightly over one year ago. If I recall, 2006 took place over the course of around a month, so I'd assume that they spent around a week or two actually on Voya Nui. I'd also assume that Toa Krakua would only appear on official Order of Mata Nui business after he was a competent Toa, and considering the fact that he was part of the Order of Mata Nui, they would probably make him master his powers over a short period of time (maybe one of two weeks). So, I'd guess that the Toa Inika became Toa first, albeit only barely beforehand, although I'd guess that they were Toa Mahri by the time that Krakua became a Toa. Edited by Infrared

^If the Toa Inika were on Voya Nui for that long, then I guess that means they became Toa first. Krakua was mentioned to have only been a Toa for a few days as of the 2007 storyline.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Krakua was mentioned to have only been a Toa for a few days as of the 2007 storyline.

I don't recall that. Where did it happen?I'd say Krakua became Toa first. The first action Krakua performed in the storyline was tell Lesovikk about Karzahni's whereabouts. Now, since Lesovikk first appears while the events of City of the Lost are taking place (as he saves Sarda from the Takea Pridak threw him at), I think we can safely assume Krakua contacted him either during the 2006 storyline (in which case Lesovikk was supposed to travel to Voya Nui, where the Toa Inika and therefore Karzahni were) or between 2006 and 2007, while the Ignika is falling into the sea and the Toa Inika and Karzahni are traveling to Mahri Nui (this may imply Lesovikk already knew Karzahni would be in Mahri Nui).In both cases, Krakua may have become Toa either before or immediately after the creation of the Toa Inika. I'd say before because we know he was trained by the OoMN for about five years (since Mazeka found him) and it seems to me unlikely they would have waited until the events of 2006 to transform him into a Toa and then, without much training in his powers (since events were already moving fast), send him on a mission.However, I don't think there is any storyline source which rules out either possibility.

632461607_Bannerdefinitivopiccolo.png.8e4bc632ba965c6eaef9247ce71df1d7.png
My collection of epics: The Sanctum of Writing

Its probabaly safe to say its in that five year period between Brothers and Arms and the Inika saga, more likely Krakua first because they would probably have to train Krakua to be pretty profiecient at being a Toa (Or an OoMN servant :)

banner.jpg

Read the Spherus Magna Chronicles: Fire here on Bzpower:

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=333880

Going back and rereading BS01, it looks like I forgot that Krakua also told Lesovikk about Karzahni, which then prompted him to head to the Pit. I think that it would be possible to figure out when Krakua told Lesovikk this and how long it took Lesovikk to get to the Pit if the Lesovikk's Hiatus contest was still going (part 3 of the contest allowed participants to write about Lesovikk's adventures en route to the Pit, if I recall correctly), but since the contest has indefinitely been put on hiatus ( :P), the timing of those events isn't clear. Depending on where Lesovikk was in the Matoran Universe, it could have taken from days to several weeks (let's say around three to four weeks for this purpose, I can't recall any source saying that travel took any longer than that) for him to reach the Pit, and assuming that Krakua informed Lesovikk of this after the aforementioned one to two week-long training period, it's possible that Krakua became a Toa before the Inika and it is also possible that he became a Toa afterwards. There are so many variables that can't be accounted for (such as how long it took Krakua to get to Lesovikk [we can assume that Lesovikk traveled via his Sky Sled, the speed of which we can estimate, but we're not sure how Krakua got to Lesovikk, so we can't guess the speed at which he traveled], stops for food if the trip was three or four weeks long [or shorter if Krakua or Lesovikk hadn't absorbed energy for a while, or none at all if they absorbed energy just before the trip], etc.) that mathematically deriving which of the Toa became Toa first with any accuracy would not be feasible, but I suppose ignoring those variables (and potentially reaching an incorrect conclusion) I think that Krakua might be a slightly more likely candidate than the Toa Inika, although I am not entirely certain of that (I tried to test it mathematically to derive that result, but some of the time periods used were not very feasible and I tested by week, not by day; however, I think that a similar result could have been derived without if I fixed those inconsistencies, although I am uncertain).

Edited by Infrared

I'd say Krakua, one because his model was done before the Inika (although everyone's going to hate me for it, "just because the model's done earlier, doesn't mean it happened first! Think about Vakama!" and etc...), and he talked to Lesovikk pre-pit, although that could go either way, but the Inika weren't on Voya Nui very long, and I'd say Lesovikk's been there for a while. No idea officially though, since even the great BS01 doesn't say specifically :o

Technically Helryx was first then Lesovikk and all on his team. It has many times been he was on the first ever toa team while Helryx was a single toa chosen to lead the Order of Mata Nui organization.
Yes, but the question was who transformed first - the Inika or Krakua. I'm inclined to say the latter, but after so long, I'm not entirely sure anymore.

plop

It is unclear when Krakua really became a Toa. All Biosector says on the subject is that 5 years ago he had a run in with Mazeka and Vultraz and then was inducted into the order of Mata Nui and he "recently" became a Toa. The vision actually seems to transcend time as it has yet to happen. His Biosector page, if you don't believe me, is right here. So it is really debatable who became a Toa first.

What are we searching for? Are we searching for anything or just randomly surfing the internet? I did that once. I found this bionicle fan site called bzpower. Whoever made it had no decorating sense what so ever.

It is unclear when Krakua really became a Toa. All Biosector says on the subject is that 5 years ago he had a run in with Mazeka and Vultraz and then was inducted into the order of Mata Nui and he "recently" became a Toa. The vision actually seems to transcend time as it has yet to happen. His Biosector page, if you don't believe me, is right here. So it is really debatable who became a Toa first.
The BS01 page used to say he had only been a Toa for a few days. That's what I was going by.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I have a theory, but its kinda long winded. The toa Inika were toa first. So, The Toa Inika were created, the fight the Piraka and Barraki, then return to Metru Nui, Then the Toa Nuva go to Karda Nui. The Makuta had only arrived there only a few days before the Nuva, So Gorast couldn't be there before the Inika existed to fix Vultraz. After Vultraz was modified, He tried to capture Krakua (as a matoran, of course). Then Krakua became a toa. we can only assume that Krika, Bitil, and Gorast arrived at Karda Nui the same time that Antroz, Vamprah, and Chirox did. Although, the only loophole os that Vultraz was modified before the Mistika Makuta were mutated by the mutagenic waters of the Karda Nui swamp.

Edited by darkslizer

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

The Makuta had only arrived there only a few days before the Nuva, So Gorast couldn't be there before the Inika existed to fix Vultraz.
Vultraz was somewhere else in the Matoran Universe when he was fixed; he wasn't in Karda Nui then. So Gorast could have fixed him some time before this happened; in fact, it would have to have been some time because that was before Mazeka was trained by the Order. This training lasted for five years. So Vultraz's 'fixing' occurred five years before the events of 2008 story. Krakua was a Matoran then, but he could have become a Toa anytime during the next five years.

Given that Krakua came into play after Vultraz was mutated, and even then toward the end of the storyline in general as it wound up to the climax, that would mean he definitely became a Toa after the Inika, whose creation brought around Ignition and the mid-later half of the saga. Which is to say, the Inika likely came first.

But given that is true, and knowing the Inika were transformed "1 year ago," or before the storyline's end, we really can't be sure. Sounds like a question for Mr. Farshtey.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012