What Is Your Favorite Online Game?

I'd think that Bionicle game discussion would go in Digital Discussion, but discussion about other non-Bionicle games should be fine here, as this is COT.Anyways, my favorite online game is Rusty Hearts, a very fun Free-to-play MMO that plays a lot like Devil May Cry.

Edited by Terminus

MNOG.I used to play Maplestory a lot, but I got off it when my friends started getting obsessed with it.Right now I'm into World of Tanks. Best free-to-play game hands down. I'm hoping that Mechwarrior Online tops it.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

Bionicle related? MNOLG1. A close second is that one game where you get a Toa, Turaga, and like three Matoran and you fight Bohrok. I forget what that one's called.As for others, I'm probably gonna end up coming off as shallow and obsessed with blood and gore for saying this...but I'm gonna say it. Happy Wheels is one of the most fun online games I've ever played. Hey, I just love games with good physics engines, and Happy Wheels does that for me. Even though most of the levels are reduced to ball throwing, sword throwing, rope swings, and jumping over walls with Pogostick Man. Still, good levels do come up, and they're definitely worth playing.Oh, and Dynasty Warriors Online is pretty good. Love the actual games (say what you want about button mashing, to each his or her own), like this one quite a bit.

MNLOG I is my favorite online Bionicle game, by a wide margin. My favorite non-Bionicle online game is probably Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike or Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

A close second is that one game where you get a Toa, Turaga, and like three Matoran and you fight Bohrok. I forget what that one's called.
Sounds like you're talking about The Battle for Mata Nui.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

For Bionicle, I'll say Glatorian Arena 3 - I loved that game.
The AI obviously cheated at the harder difficulty levels - it attacked you the instant you were in range (so your only options were a thornax and side-stepping), not to mention back-flip and then fire a thornax the instant you attacked it, which was extremely frustrating. If you do AI, do it right. It didn't help that the game's mechanics were rather poorly thought-out - the whole game revolves around getting in attack range and then getting off a light attack before your opponent can.And that's why Glatorian Arena is on my personal list of most-hated games of all time. :) Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

A close second is that one game where you get a Toa, Turaga, and like three Matoran and you fight Bohrok. I forget what that one's called.
Sounds like you're talking about The Battle for Mata Nui.
Yes! That's the one! Thanks!

For Bionicle, I'll say Glatorian Arena 3 - I loved that game.
The AI obviously cheated at the harder difficulty levels - it attacked you the instant you were in range (so your only options were a thornax and side-stepping), not to mention back-flip and then fire a thornax the instant you attacked it, which was extremely frustrating. If you do AI, do it right. It didn't help that the game's mechanics were rather poorly thought-out - the whole game revolves around getting in attack range and then getting off a light attack before your opponent can.And that's why Glatorian Arena is on my personal list of most-hated games of all time. :)
The reason I liked the third version was the two-player mode, which is exempt from the AI troubles mentioned above.

Never played any Bionicle games...My fav MMO is Star Trek Online.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

favourite binicle online game is MNOLG II, despite how glitch ridden it was XD

favourite online game in GENERAL? minecraft

Please remember that posting in topics after they have been inactive for 30 days or more (in this case, almost a year) is considered thread revival and is against the Completely Off Topic forum rules (unless the thread is an official thread). You may restart a thread with a similar or same topic a dead thread had, though. :>

Revival locked.