ZTG

The Gunsmith:

The Books

• Apprentice
  • Journeyman

Apprentice:

Chapter 1:

There I was...on a boat heading to Karzahni...I was being sent there to be repaired. After a certain break out in the Archives which I was so unluckily visiting, I got trampled by a Kikanalo, my right arm was crushed along with my left leg...Turaga Dume sent me to Karzahni to be repaired, they said the being would fix me up and send me back! Little did I know it was the start of my problems...oh, I forgot, My name is Zacax, a Ta-matoran inventor. And this is my tale. The being steering the boat was another Matoran, a Ga-matoran to be exact, and she was in better repair than I was for sure. She was the one who would steer the boat to this island, I honestly didn’t care at the time whether or not the island was beautiful or dangerous, as long as I would be repaired that was fine with me.

"I never really caught your name," I asked the ga-matoran, trying to make the situation less boring and awkward,

"I am Linu," she said still focusing on steering the small boat, "How did you even get into that state?"

"Kikanalo trampled me," I said sheepishly, "I was dumb enough to enter the archieves when they were trying to contain a Kikanalo,"

"Yeesh, that must have been painful,"

"Tell me about it,"

"What is your name?" Linu asked me, finally looking at me,

"Zacax," I said reaching out my hand for a hand shake. The Ga-matoran shook my hand and then went back to steering. It was a few days of sailing, with nothing to look at except the sea and the sky, which each day got cloudier and cloudier. After nearly 5 days of sailing, I saw the island in the distance. It wasn’t what I thought at all...it was unwelcoming...the island was dark, and struck fear into my heart. When he got to shore, I cautiously hobbled off the boat, and then Linu said good bye and steered her boat back to sea. I slowly hobbled off the beach, and saw several matoran that were smaller than me, and were quite different from what a matoran looked like. They were all diverse in their body design, and the masks were no exception. It was like being on an alien planet.

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Chapter 2:

Chapter_2.png

Everywhere I looked, Matoran where smaller than me and looked very weird, some looked deformed, others just scared me. They all looked said and depressed...I looked around and a Matoran walked up to me, and his head was on the same level as my shoulder.

"You are looking for Karzahni?" he barely managed to say, obviously this Matoran was damaged and scared like me. He was a Matoran of stone, he was tan and grey and his mask was the Kanohi Ruru

"Yes," I answered his question, "Where can I find this being?"

"Some rather hide..." he said, "You must be new...his fortress is nearby,"

I thanked the Matoran and hobbled off to the being's lair. I entered it and there was a group of other damaged Matoran. The main hall was unpleasant...The columns looked like black legs with claws at the bottom, and the walls were a rusty bronze...the flames were dark red, and did not bring warmth. The thick, iron doors across the room swung opened, and revealed a tall being. His armor was spiked, and it was green, black and purple. His mask was what scared me the most, his mask looked like for other masks stitched together, it was horrifying...he also wore a cloak, that was black as the Kanohi Kraahkan. He walked to the Matoran and sighed.

"More to repair I presume?" he asked annoyed. He sighed again and brought them through the doors. There was this machine, with this entry hole the size of a average Matoran, it looked like it was where Matoran went in. I was the first, and then I was placed on the conveyer belt and went into the machine. All I could see was gears, cogs, and many different tools. Immediately I felt a shock of pain, and i screamed in agony, the whole process was painful! No wonder that Matoran said most Matoran would hide from Karzahni! When I came out, I was the same size of the inhabitants of the island. I was still red and black, and still had my mask of kanohi copy, but it was slightly more jagged. After everyone was done he gave us tools and placed his palm upon his mask,

"Once again I have failed! Failed to return these Matoran to their original state!" he yelled in anger and in disappointment. I wondered what he meant by failed again...has this happened before?

"I will not return you home...I can't...I shall send you off to other islands I'm afraid...," he said with dismay and then handed us different weapons. He led us to the docks and set us off on our own boats, each with another 'repaired' Matoran. I was placed in a boat with a Matoran of lightning. She was yellow and black, and wore the Kanohi Kakama, which was yellow. She was scared and nervous, holding on to her recently given weapon, a battle axe. The weapon I was given was a protodermis pistol, which was weird considering the others got close ranged weapons like swords and spears.

"Are you okay?" I asked the Lightning matoran,

"No...no I'm scared!" she burst, "I don't have a clue where we are going, and we could die!"

"It’s okay," I said calmly to her, "We will be fine, I'm Zacax,"

"I...I'm Ambera,"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Chapter 3

The boat was just sailing off aimlessly; we had no idea where our destination was. I'll admit I too was scared, but had to be brave, someone on the boat had to. It seemed like days before we made it to the shore of a peculiar island. We docked the boat on a rocky beach, and saw some huts in the distance.

"Hey you two!" said a voice, we looked around and saw a Le-Matoran that was the same hight as us, "What are you doing out on the beach?!" he seemed worried and panicked,"we just arrived on this island from Karzahni!" I explained,"Well that explains your height!" he said, "hurry up into my hut, the storm is about to hit!"Ambera and I looked back to the sea to find black thunder clouds heading our way. We could hear the raising thunder and see the blue bolts of lightning paint the sky in a whitish blue flash. We didn't hesitate and quickly got our weapons and ran into the hut. As we entered it, we saw a telescope and small bed with a nightstand made of bamboo, like the hut itself, and the roof was made of big palm tree leaves, and torch lit the room. "Who are you?" I asked the Le-matoran,"I am Kye, a Le-matoran," he said, "who are you two sea-travelers?""I'm Zacax," I said placing my palm upon my chest, "and this is Ambera," I said gesturing my hand and arm to her,"Let me guess, you two were 'repaired' by Karzahni?" the Le matoran asked,"Yes, I assume you were too?""Many Matoran here on the Southern Continents came from Karzahni after being 'repaired' and live here,""You guys have been roughing it since then?" Ambera finally joined in,"Pretty much," Kye said as he closed the windows, "and you guys came at a bad time, it's the wind-storm season,"Well that isn't good...

Edited by Zacax

Chapter 4

Crack!!! Lighting struck the golden beach. We were close to the storm, and it made me question the existence of this hut and its current location."Shouldn't we leave?!" I asked Kye, "That lightning bolt was pretty close to hitting the hut!""Relax this hit is perfectly safe," Kye said calm and collected, "This has survived every storm since it was built,"He jinxed it. A lightning bolt ten struck the hut and it started to crumble around us. The three of us ran out of the hut and grabbed whatever we could and ran towards the nearest village, with the bolts of lightning nearly hitting us. Jeez I wish Ambera was a Toa, then maybe she could control the lightning. A lightning bolt struck a tree and it lit ablaze and started to fall right on top of us! I thought it was the end, until I found me, Kye and Ambera a yard away from the burning tree. It started to set the whole jungle ablaze, the rain wasn't helping...then I saw him...a red and golden Toa in front of us with his sword drawn out. He reached out his hand drew the fire towards him and into his sword. Once the flames were gone he places his sword back into its sheathe on his back, and just walked away, leaving us there. Yes we weren't harmed, but he didn't say anything...he just saved us and walked away..."Who was that?" I asked Kye,"It couldn't be..." Kye said in awe and disbelief, "...there can't be any Toa on this island....""But there was! Who was that?!" I asked again,"...there is a legend, here on, that there is one Toa that protects us. He is the only Toa here, and there hasn't been any Toa on this island that I can remember! We called him the 'Life Fire', since he is a Toa of fire and saves our lives, and always seems to be around when danger happens,"Wow...a hero...

Edited by Zacax

Chapter 5:

Lightning filled the sky with a light blue flash, and thunder continued to boom across the skies. We entered the hut of one of Kye's friends, his name was Velin. Ambera and I looked through the window as we watched the storm as the rain poured. This was a weird way for my adventure to begin, first I'm on an island where matoran are supposivly fixed, and now I'm here during the Storm Season which I can imagine is not the best time for some matoran to go on vacation...and these Matoran don't have a Turaga, or at least a leader of some species, how could they have managed all of this?

"Kye," I asked the Le-matoran, "Do you guys have any leaders of any kind?"

"We have one for each village," Kye answered,

"So...what mask is that?" Ambera asked,

"It's a Kanohi Jookai, Mask of Holograph," he said, "If I were a Toa I could use its power to make a holographic-like duplicate in order to distract my foes,"

"Wow...mine is the Kanohi Lunra, Mask of Kanohi Copy, I can copy other's mask powers around me and use them, but only temporarily," I said,

"If you don't mind, but we have some problems!" Kye's friend said, "Our leader's hut is destroyed along with four other huts!"

Jeez this storm was powerful! I rushed outside with Kye, Ambera and Kye's friend to see the damage. Once we got outside, most of the huts where destroyed! The only huts that remained were the one we were in, and about 2 huts. Seriously, HOW CAN THEY SURVIVE THIS?! Every year, having to endure these chaotically powerful storms?! Man...these guys really have been through a lot. And I was a part of it.

"Don't you guys have a lightning rod or something?!" I yelled trying to say over the gushing wind,

Kye and his friend looked at each with confused looks.

"A what?!" Kye asked. I faced palmed myself, these guys don’t know what a lightning rod was?! If they were rebuilt on Karzahni, they obviously weren't from Metru Nui.

"It's a big pole that attracts electricity, and can either be used to collect energy or draw it away from anything lightning can set ablaze, electrocute or destroy!" I explained,

Their faces were still blank...was I truly the only one who was smart with technology? I moaned in annoyance and went to find any metal pieces or scrap lying around. Then I remembered...the boat! It could be Ambera and mine's ticket to our original islands, but it was more important to save this village from the lightning.

"Ambera!" I called to her, "Get that axe we are going to get that boat!"

She nervously nodded and we went back to the beach. Once we got there, that Toa was there with his sword pointed into the sky. What was he doing? Well I didn't know at the time, but we had to get the boat.

Edited by Zacax

Chapter 6:

Ambera and I started to tear apart the boat and carried the scrap to the village. Boy it was heavy, even if I was strong it would still be...as we got it to the village, we saw that the storm had taken another hut...this was insane! We put the scrap in a pile and I started to work on the Lightning rod, quickly, a few more bolts of lightning and we would be scrambling to another village.

"Kye!" I called out, "You, Ambera and Velin get the Matoran to safety! I'll stay here and work on the Lightning Rod,"

Kye nodded and he, his friend and Ambera gathered the Matoran and got them away from the village. I started building like my life depended on it, which it did. After nearly 15 minutes, I placed the Lightning Rod on its feet, and stepped back a few feet, and it was working! The lightning started coming down to the ground, and straight to the Lightning Rod! It was working! Too good...soon it was few bolts and then more and more came...I was a better inventor than I thought. There was too much electricity heading to the rod....then I realized...I forgot to make a rod in the ground!

The lightning rod turned into a Lightning deflection device and then the Lightning started to fly everywhere! It struck the trees and lit them blaze...okay why are there so many bad things happening to me? Lightning began to strike the ground, and I wasn't able to escape...then...the Toa returned and was in front of me in the blink of an eye. He drew out his sword and pointed it up into the sky yet again. Then, the lightning and fire all drew to his sword, and then formed into a ball of energy. I looked around and saw the clouds...they were gone...and the trees were burnt, some had fallen over, but the fire was gone...I looked back at him and he handed me six stones...

"I have seen your valor and courage on trying to save this village," he said,

"But it's totaled! The village is nearly gone! I caused the lightning to scatter!" I told him,

"But your attempts were of good, you kept the matoran safe. These stones are for you and five others," he said, "Once you find them, head back to the beach you landed on, and I will be there,"

He then placed his sword back into its sheath and walked off.

"Wait...who are you?" I asked him,

"Tahukama," he said and continued to walk away. Five others...six stones...was I going to become a Toa along with five other matoran?

Then the matoran of the village returned, their faces could easily show they were angry, sad and felt sorrow at the sight of the village. Kye and the leader came up to me, "What happened?!" the leader asked, "The village is destroyed!"

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "my Lightning rod malfunctioned and caused this,"

The leader was angry, "You?! You caused this chaos?!"

"I'm afraid so..."

He looked at me and then at the stones, "What are those?"

"These are Toa stones, A Toa gave them to me and-" i said but before I could, the leader took away the tones away from me! He gave them to Kye and dismissed him to the group, "Toa stones...hmph, you are not worthy of being a Toa! A Toa restores and brings peace, not destruction! Leave! You are banished from this village!"

Those words...changed my life forever...I was not a hero...but yet Tahukama said I saved them, yet they are more angered about their homes than their lives...maybe the Toa was wrong...so I walked off...but then I heard their voices,

"Kye, find five others, we could use these," the leader said. They were going to use the stones for themselves...would they work? I didn't care...what good were they for me?

Edited by Zacax

Chapter 7

I walked through the now burnt jungle, uncertain of my fate now…the Matoran believed I was not a hero…I was truly conflicted in my perspective of myself…Tahukama told me I would become a Toa, yet the village leader told me I was not worthy…all I had with me was my weapon I was given on Karzahni, nothing more, nothing less. Then, I heard a voice…well two. They were familiar.

“Zacax!” one of them said, it sounded like…Ambera?

I turned and saw Kye and Ambera running towards me. Why would they? Especially Kye, I nearly destroyed his village! This made no sense!

“What are you two doing?” I asked them,

The two Matoran finally came up to me and handed me…the Toa Stones?

“But…your village leader took them away from me,” I said,

“Kye was given them, and then he got me and we went to find you!” Ambera said, “We know it wasn’t intentional on destroying the village,”

I looked at them, and then at the stones…I pushed them back to Kye, I wasn’t worthy…

“Look…I can’t take these…even the Toa gave me them, I’m not-“ I said but then I was cut off by Kye,

“The Toa gave you them?!” he asked in amazement, “Then you have to!”

“What?! No! It was a mistake! I can’t take these!”

The two Matoran looked at each other and then looked at me. Honestly…why would they believe I should take these? It was all my fault…

“What did he say to you when he gave you these?” Kye asked curiously,

“He said I deserved them because of my idea of creating a Lightning Rod and ‘saving the matoran’, but all I did was destroyed their village!” I said, “How was that saving them?”

“Well…,” Ambera interjected, “You did tell us to escape the village,”

“No…you, Kye and Velin got them out, I told you to do that…you guys deserve the stones...” I said,

“But you were calm and thinking fast on your feet, if you didn’t tell us to leave, everyone could have been struck by lightning!” Kye said, “You may have destroyed our home, but we could go to a nearby village and live there, you still saved us!”

“Stil…I destroyed it…”I said, “I can’t live that down! They won’t forget it! If I step one foot into that village I’m screwed!”

“That’s why we are coming with you,” Ambera said. They wanted to join someone who destroyed a village?! I never intended it to happen, but still, even though it was an accident, how could they easily forgive me?!

“You need help? We can help you, we can easily help you redeem yourself to the village, maybe that’s why that Toa gave you these stones. To see if you wanted to become a Toa and prove you are a hero, maybe he knew what was going to happen,” Kye said,

“If he knew that,” I said, “Why the Karzahni did he not stop me from building that in the first place?!”

“Well Toa are curious beings, they seem to know what they are doing,” Ambera said.

She was right on that…Toa were our protectors, and they have proven many times before they had their reasons for their seemingly mad plans. I have heard many legends of Toa, how they were courageous and strong, and kept fighting for what was right. Then I thought to myself, would I really give up on this opportunity? Maybe this Tahukama knew what he was doing, maybe he saw something. I didn’t what it was, nor if it was my destiny. But I had no home, nothing but these six stones. I had no idea on how to return home to my nice warm forge back in Ta-Metru...

I thought then, it’s time to forget about what I’ve done, these stones and my two new friends are what I have with me, so it’s time to take matters into our own hands. Already we had three; we needed three more if we wanted a full team. It’s time for our Journey to begin.

“Let’s go guys,” I said to Ambera and Kye, “After all we have three more matoran to add to our team,”

Edited by Zacax

Chapter 8:

The three of us decided to fix the boat with whatever we had to use, since most of the metal and parts for the boat were used for the Lightning Rod. All we had were a few fallen palm trees, and some rope. There was no way we could cut the palm tree trunks, so we had no choice but to destroyed the boat some more, as if there wasn't enough destruction today...after nearly an hour, we managed to get the fallen tree trunks to be aligned and started to tie them together. After doing that, we used the rest of the scrap to build a barrier around the boat so we wouldn't fall off so easily. Once we finished, we pushed the boat out to sea and sailed off."Wait why are leaving?" Kye asked,I was about to answer, but I truly had no idea why we decided to leave this island! Then again, I think it was a good idea, I mean it was storm season, and the village hated me. I had my thoughts that they would tell the other villages... besides, I doubt we would be able to go far during Storm Season, and I wasn't sure of how long it lasted. I'll be honest with you guys, this wasn't my most well thought out plan."Well you want to be an electrocuted corpse?" I answered his question with a question, "I thought not. I guess wherever the seas take us is our destination,7 days passed, and we could see an island in view. It was Xia, but me and my friends didn't know what its name was at the time. As we prepared to dock, we realized there was no beach, but ports. Like back in Metru Nui. At first I thought we had returned to Metru Nui, I was so happy, but that changed when I saw a tall, black armored being. She looked at me and my friends, curious and it looked like she wasn't pleased..."Loorari," she said, it sounded like she was calling someone. After a few seconds, another tall black armored came up, however this one didn't stand tall, his sulked a bit and had a worried face on him."Yes Urarina?" he asked nervously. Why was he? It seemed weird why a male would fear a female. The two were Vortixx, which again we didn't know much about, we have heard about them, just not a lot."We have visitors," she said with a grim tone, like she wasn't pleased to see us,"What should we do?" the one called Loorari asked, "I haven't seen Matoran here on this side before,""Just take them with us," the one called Urarina said with the same tone, "We could find some use to them,"As she left, Loorari helped us out of the boat, and told us to follow him and Urarina. We walked off the port and into a city filled with warehouses and furnaces. Steam came out of the funnels from the buildings, and the skies were kind of a ugly looking yellow-green, and the skies were a slightly darker shade of the sky, making hard to tell if there were clouds or not. It was pretty interesting of a place, but it felt unwelcoming, however nowhere near as unwelcoming as Karzahni."Where are we?" Ambera asked the male being,"Me and Urarina are Vortixx...she is my master, I am her servant here on Xia," Loorari explained,"Is it like this with everyone?" Kye asked,"You see the female Vortixx rule over their male counterparts, and the male vortixx aren'tallowed to leave, and are often sent on suicidal missions. We are treated like slaves here,"Once again I have found myself on another messed up island...

Edited by Zacax

Chapter 9We walked through the streets with Loorari behind us matoran, and Urarina in front of us. The whole street was filled with Vortixx. Me and my friends vertically were the oddballs here. The Vortixx lead us into their workshop, which was pretty big on the inside. It reminded me of my forge, however the furnance here was bigger, and I mean bigger, about the size Kikanalo's upper torso! Then the wall next to it held a bunch of different tools used for crafting, all I had was a hammer and a torch since I made only masks. I wanted to make machines and weapons, not just make masks. I looked over my shoulder and saw crates filled with weapons. Some looked like the weapon I was given on Karzahni, some had longer barrels, others had multiple, and some looked like you had to place on your shoulder. Wait...I looked at the crate, something was written on it. It was in Matoran, I could understand why, it's the language everyone speaks when with a being that's not of their species. "To Zakaz"That's what it said. What was this place called Zakaz? "Hey what's this place called...Zakaz?" I asked the Vortixx, "That is homage to the Skakdi," Urarina said, "Little war going on there,""You guys sell weapons?" Ambera asked,"All Vortixx do," Urarina stated, "And when wars happen? Prime opportunity to grab some cash," "You don't care who you sell them to?" I asked with a shocked tone, "Why not? We Vortixx don't care who buys, we care about getting paid,"I was angry. They didn't care who bought them? They just cared about money? That very thought made me sick. "What if it's evil? What if they use them to destroy villages or islands?!" I asked, "Unless it's our home, why bother," she said without any emotion,"Why bother? Why bother?!" I kept asking, "Because it's wrong!""You my friend are just a matoran. To us, you are no more than a way to manufacture more weapons,"I clenched my fists, she was getting on my nerves. Ambera and Kye looked at me. I could tell by their faces they wanted me to calm down. Still if I was Toa, I would scorch her till her armor was melted to her.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10:

For the next few days, we started to work for the two Vortixx, mainly Urarina. Jeez Loorari wasn't kidding when he said the female Vortixx treated their male counterparts like they were a broken Kanohi. Same went for us too, mainly Kye and me, with Ambera being treated slightly better than Loorari, Kye and I combined. I mean forging weapons wasn't so bad, I mean it came easy to me. Infact, it was much more interesting than forging masks, mainly because with masks, you just melt a Kanoka, mold it into a mask and it has power, varying on the level of the Kanoka. These weapons however, were more complicated, which made it a challenge, one I love. The biggest problem here is no beds, from what I heard Vortixx worked 24/7, which also means we are forced to work longer than on Metru Nui, we dont even get overtime here on Xia! I get we're kinda like slaves but come on! At least we get paid for working later hours back home!

Well I'm gonna stop my complaining and get back to tell you my story.

It was about five days after we got here, and it was getting boring, except of course forging weapons. It was also the day two huge reptile-like beings came to the door.

"I'm busy go get it Loorari!" Urarina groaned, she was just placing weapons in crates. As Loorari walked to the door, I could see his mouth move, looked like he was cursing under his breath. As he opened the door, the two reptile things came in. One was green and had silver armor, the other was sea-grean with gunmetal grey armor. They didn't look to happy...

"Alright Vortixx where's our weapons?!" the green one yelled, "We were to recieve them nearly a weak ago!"

"Keep your scales on ya Skakdi!" Urarina barked, "We have your weapons in these crates!"

They then started yelling at each other, neither were too happy. Urarina was demanding to be paid first, while Skakdi weren't wanting to pay since they're order was late. It wasn't really pleasant. Then i got an idea. I gestured to Kye and Ambera and told them to get into the crates. Anywhere else was pretty much better than being forced to work 24/7 with no pay. As we finished entering the crates, Loorari placed the crate lids on the crates, not knowing we crawled inside. We could hear the arguement, it was loud...and went on for nearly an hour. Finally I could feel the crate being lifted up, we were leaving! After a few minutes of swaying in the crate, I felt like I was falling, which I was. The Skakdi holding my crate just dropped my crate, and I was in it with firearms that could go off! These guys weren't smart. I heard two other thuds, the others got on board two, and I could feal the ship moving off the port now, we were leaving.

Edited by IX. Dymex

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 11:Calebos POV:It had been several weeks since Zacax left to Karzahni. I hope he is alright. For those who don't me, I'm Zacax's little brother, Calebos. I kept working at the forge with my brother's nifty robot, Proto. Since Zacax was gone, we had to continue forging Kanohi, faster than usual since Zacax wasn't here. He was better than me and Proto combined."Master," said a voice, it was Proto. He flew towards me with four misshaped masks..., "These masks are defective,"I sighed, this was hard without Zacax..."Place them into the pile with the rest..."I heard a knock on the iron door, so I got up and walked to it. As I opened it, two Nuurakh tossed a grey and light blue matoran at me. The Nuurakh on the right changed the speed of it's voice synthesizer, meaning it was going to talk, Zacax told me about that. "Matoran known as Maho," the Vahki said, "Was caught driving an unlicensed vehicle through Le-Metru's main square,""I was being chased by a giant plant I swear!" Maho exclaimed, "Records show no sentient plantlife located in that district, nor the island," the other said. I got up and helped Maho, he was Zacax's best friend. "If we catch this matoran again, we will send him to the stockade," the one on the right said. The two Vahki started to transform into flight mode and flew off. I closed the door and shook my head...it was hard enough without my brother, now Maho is seeing things. Great...Zacax's POV:I woke up with a yawn...how long were we sailing? More importantly, how long was I asleep? I opened the crate slowly, and climbed out quietly. As I got out, I saw a dead skakdi before me. I shrugged for a sec and walked off, until I realized...OH GOD THAT WAS A DEAD BODY! I rushed over to it and inspected it, looked like he was stabbed. I wasn't a crime scene investigator, but I could tell by the wound some blade pierced the armor and flesh. I walked around and saw a cloaked being piloting the ship. Did he murder the crew? I walked back to the crates, but I slipped on the wet deck, and fell with a thud. The cloaked being heard my stumble, and walked to me. I wasn't aware, I couldn't hear his footsteps, but I felt something grabing my leg. I could fell my whole body being lifted up, as I turned my head, I saw a silver mask of stealth looking at me. The orange eyes that glowed in the eyeholes store at my green eyes, bringing fear into my heart. The being took off his hood, and then pulled out a dagger. "Who are you? How did you get on this ship?" the being asked. It was a Toa, and looked to be a male one. I was a matoran, why did he threaten me with a blade?

Chapter 12:Zacax's POV:"I-I snuck on here before you did, along with my friends!" I exclaimed. This was some life, a lot of moments were near death is on the line, Toa popping out of nowhere, tell you don't think THIS isn't repetitive... The Toa removed his hood and dropped me, withdrawing his dagger. I landed on my head, which didn't hurt, I have had worse was injuries. He bent down with his lowers arms on his legs, wih his silver hands dangling. "Why are you on this ship?" he asked with a skeptical look. I swallowed my fear and spoke, hesitating a bit,"Me and my friends jumped on here, hitchig a ride you know?" I said with a nervous chuckle,"...What is your name?" he asked leaning in closer,"I'm Zacax,"He got back up and walked to the main deck, with his hands behind his back. Once he stopped, he looked out to the sea. I gotta admit the people I've met are too dramatic..."I am Deusui," he said not looking back at me, "A Toa of sonics, that's all I'm gonna say,""Okay, Deusui," I said walking slowly to a crate near me,"Just out of curiosity, why are you hitchhackin boats?" he asked, still looking at the sea, not much to look at. Wait shouldn't he be piloting the ship? No matter, I'll just let him keep talking while I-"And why do you try to pull a weapon out of that crate?" he asked,How did he kno-oh wait...he is a of Toa of Sonics, it would make sense that he would hear me trying to get a weapon."Why are you NOT stopping me?" I asked, "Because I'd prefer my prey to not know they would be killed, you seem to think I will kill you," he said now playing with his knife, "Which your right. As for the crew, I killed them, my master told me to high jack this ship,"I didn't care if he could hear my every move, I opened the crate and pulled out this...weird..rocket launcher thingy..."Do even know how that works?" he said with a chuckle,"I know it can blow you up," I said acting cool. Inside I had no freaking idea how to use this thing! So I aimed and pulled the trigger. A blast of energy rocketed towards the main deck...I realized two things...it would destroy the boat...and Ambera and Kye were in those crates! I dropped the weapon and ran to the deck. Again another idiotic mistake. Before I knew it a blast of light happened, and I found myself on a huge chunk of driftwood. I looked around and saw Ambera and Kye on chunks of driftwood two, same with Deusui... Calebos POV:I started to fidget with Zacax's wrench, while listening to Maho's tall tale,"And if I didn't gotten out of there, I would have been plant food!" he said as he finished his food, and realized I didn't pay attention to the hour long story, "Dude you weren't listening?!""I'm sorry but I'm dubious this really happened," I said, "I mean a plant with huged vines? I don't remember it being in the archives, and Dume hasn't said the Vahki found such a thing,""Come on Calebos," Maho said, "I'm not lying! This thing is real, and is under the city!""Come on Maho, there is no plantlife under the city except for in the archives were they keep things,"Zacax please come home...

Edited by IX. Dymex

Chapter 13:Zacax's POV:The whole ship destroyed...yet we managed to survive...Mata Nui why do you love torturing me so? At least we survived...bad news...the boat was destroyed...second...the stones! I started to panic, looking around. I realized it was pointless but what could I do? I sucked at swimming, they could already be down at the bottom of the sea!"Hey kid!" Deusui said, as he pushed his piece of driftwood to me, and handed me the six stones, "These yours?"I was so relieved, I didn't loose the stones! I grabbed them and placed them on my driftwood floatation thing. I sighed in relief, I could not afford loosing these stones, "Thank you!" I said to Deusui,He didn't respond, he simply smacked the backside of my skull, with me saying "ow". I had no idea what that was for, till he started to speak,"cool dude. You blew up the only transportation we had!""You were gonna kill me!" I replied,"And for that you decided to blow up a boat?!""I panicked!""Oh so panicking gives you the automatic right to blow up a ship, FILLED WITH FIREARMS?!""I DON'T DO WELL UNDER PRESSURE!""HEY!" a voice yelled, breaking the conversation, "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOAT?!" the voice came from Ambera,"Your friend blew it to Karzahni," Deusui said pointing his finger at me,"I panicked! PAN-ICKED!" I stated, "You try beig in my boots in that scene!"Deusui have me a cold look. This was all insane. Was this really the life of a matoran, destined to be a Toa, and lead a team? No really, was it? Was there really this much chaos? Just to become a Toa? If it was, then maybe it was the reason Toa were truly special. I looked around again, we had a few huge chunks of driftwood, some crates, and a steering wheel..."Do we have any rope?" I asked, "It blew up with the ship you bafoon," Deusui said with no emotion, he was really ticked,"First bring the driftwood together," I said, "I think we can make a raft and sail back to shore,"Calebos's POV:I decided to go see if Zacax was done being repaired. I had absolutely no idea how his Karzahni thing worked but I might as well see. I brought Maho along with me, including Proto, and we walked off to the Chute Station to go to Ga-Metru. "Where are we going, Master Calebos?" Proto asked,"Karzahni, we are gonna pick up Zacax," I stated wih a smile,"Can we do that?" Maho asked."Of course," I lied, I didn't think we could, but I wanted to see my older brother. We walked though the streets of Ta-Metru. The smell of smoke filled the air, with a hint of melting protodermis. This smell was enough to make a Ta-matoran feel welcome and at home. To Maho, not so much...he was a Matoran of Magnetism, not a Matoran of Fire like me.As we walked, I noticed Maho avoiding all the manholes. Some matoran were staring, and I began I blush under my blue Mask of Concealment. I looked back at him and told him to stop. He said,"That thing could be under us!!" he said in a loud whisper, "I don't want to be near it if it pops out of the ground!"I sighed in annoyance and imbarassement...Maho was really being weird today, and little did I realize these weren't the worst of my problems in life.

Chapter 14:Location: Somewhere in the Southern Continents A dark being sat on a throne like chair, tapping his fingers in annoyance. He was tall, the same build of Tahukama, this being's armor was dark blue and gunmetal. His mask was twisted, and his armor seemed to be fused with his skin. His eyes were red as blood, his fingers were thin as twigs, yet sharp as a dagger at the point of each of them. "Razaoka!" he yelled in his raspy, dying voice.As he cried out, a bug like creature lazily flew in. It's wings had holes in them, it had four arms an two legs, a long tail that could be used for stinging a foe, and a pair of orange eyes, with tiny, beady yellow pupils. It landed face down on it's face, and it's wings buzzed, like any bug that fell to the ground did, "Yessss my masster?" the bug asked, hearing his master call it's name, "Arrange a little transport for our guests," he said, "But...masster Darix, who are they?" Razaoka asked in confusion, "Six matoran," he said, "Three lie in the Great City, the other three lie in the seas,""How do you know?" the bug asked,Darix reached down and grabbed the bug's neck and pulled the smaller being towards his twisted mask, "We are Mutans, I see all, and know all, I am your leader, and the most powerful or our race! GO BEFORE I CRUSH YOU LIKE THE BUG YOU ARE!" Darix tossed the bug away, and it flew off to get the...transport,"Prepare yourselves matoran, your lives will become a living Karzahni,"Zaax's POV:It took nearly an hour of keeping the boards assembled, and Deusui looking under the water for something, but they did it. After Deusui swimming under water, he saw a piece of rope about 15 feet below him and grabbed it, and swam up. It turn out to be a grappling hook, attached to some rope. Deusui used his blade and cut off the hook, and we used the long rope to tie the boards together. After we did that, we finished the boat, well raft. We all got on, with whatever weapons that didn't get into the water, and used a piece of drift wood to paddle the raft. "Zacax?" Ambera called to me, "Yea?""Can we trust him?" Ambera asked me,I hesitated, should I lie to her to keep her calm? Or should I just be honest. Better her stay alive than be dead."No," I said, "Just keep your eye out,""You munchkins realize I can hear you, right?" Deusui asked, we had to be more quiet...I couldnt tell how long we have been sailing these seas, I just want to reach shore.Calebos's POV:We made it to the chute station and walked to the one to Ga-Metru, and we saw an Onu-Matoran messing with his pickaxe...it was our friend Johan!"Johan!" I called out to the pickaxe wielding matoran. He turned his head and saw us and went up to us, with a upset look on his face, "Hey..." he said in a depressed tone,"What's wrong?" Maho asked,"Well...because I accidentally broke the stasis tube that held the Kikanalo, which trampled Zacax, I got suspended from working there for around a month till they fix the damage..." he stated, "I'm sorry about putting you and your brother in harms way...""That's behind us," I said, "We are heading to Ga-Metru to pick up Zacax,""Do you pick him up after going to Karzahni?" Johan asked,"I don't know, but let's try," I said as I ran for the tube and jumped in. I really hoped to see my brother again, hope he was okay.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 15:The three matoran made it to the District of Water, also known as Ga-Metru, heading towards Karzahni to retrieve a missing brother..the plan, itself was insane and irrartional, and with three matoran venturing to the known was chaotic enough on its own, and also deadly...a cluts of a matoran, a terrible forger, and a delusional liar, heading to a land no one is known to leave, and never want to press on to. But these three had something in their lives that would prove to change the tide, of a battle noone can see. As the three made it to the port, the bug-like robot known as Proto flew in, catching up to the group. If it's wings went into the chutes, it could break the wings, and cause damage to the armor. The now four beings walked to the port to find an avalible boat, kinda hard when there was several Ga-matoran walking around the place, with a few other kinds of matoran, but it was mainly a sea of blue with a few dots of red, green and other colors.The four kept walking till they came across two matoran, a dark blue and sky blue ga-matoran and a white and sky blue ko-matoran, both female. Which was a curious case, considering there is only male Ko-matoran, but great beings have always tried different things. The Ga-matoran wore a powerless mask of telepathy, though it was different in appearance than the one a certain Toa of Air is destined to wear, and the ko-matoran wore a powerless mask of silience, a mask, when it is a great kanohi, can control sound, either maximizing the volume, or muting it."Excuse me," Calebos said as he walked to the two matoran, "My name is Calebos, these are Maho, Johan and Proto,""I'm Moyal, my friend here is Hailea," the ga-matoran said, introducing her and her friend. The ko-matoran gave a small curtsy, and moved her hands behind her back,"We were trying to go find my brother, and we were searching for a boat to use," Calebos said, "Do you mind if you take us to where we need to be?""Well, we aren't much for taking people a far distance, where do you need to be at?" Moyal asked,As Calebos was about to answer, with an index finger in the air, a roar could be heard. Matoran looked around, both scared and curious of the origins of this roar. The port they were on began to darken, and the suns were being blocked. Was it the end? No...but it was something to fear. A black silhouette blocked the suns, and then flew down towards the port, as its muted and dark colors began to reveal themselves, as it flew towards the gournd. It was a gargoyle-like monster, but had two other heads, one of a monstrous bird, the other was a head of a toa, which bore a crooked and disformed mask of strength. The matoran scattered, fleeing until the misfit matoran, Proto, and the two sailors were left. The gargoyle focused all six eyes on calebos and then flew towards the blue matoran of fire with its huge, torn bat-like wings. Calebos started to run, as johan drew out his pickaxe and stuck it into the beast, and was carried off. The beast felt no pain when the sharp mining tool pierced it's skin. It snorted, grabbed the pickaxe wielder, and sent him flying like a cannon ball blasting from a cannon towards Maho, causing a huge dent in the boardwalk to be made. This beast had shear strength, something not to trifle with."What the Karzahni is that?!" Maho said as he and Johan got up,"I don't know but its disgusting and smells like Kikanalo B.O. times 10," Johan said, coughing from the stench of the beast. Proto flew over to his master's sibling, dodgeing the beast's sucker punches. once he made it, he clinged to Calebos's back and said, "Remember I can cary Matoran, Master Calebos," he said, beginning to flap its metalic wings. Calebos nodded as they flew into the air,gracefully dodging the beast's attacks."Yea way to go Calebos!" Maho cheered, rooting for the small matoran now in the air. Moyal and Hailea watched in awe atr the battle, both amazed and terrified. The beast was growing in it's temper, as the head wearing the mask, began to glow a purplish black aura, which then surrounded the body. Calebos took a second to look back, but all he saw was a fist that sent the matoran to the ground, causing the matoran and robot to detach from one another.Calebos skid across the boardwalk, causing a few boards to break, until he crashed into a hut wall. Barely managing to get up, he looked around, and saw the giant hand of the Gargoyle beast reaching for the young matoran...the beast grabbed Calebos and then flew off, not caring about the other matoran. The four matoran watched the beast take off with Calebos... "No!" Maho yelled, "We got to follow that thing!""Our small dingy won't reach it in time!" Moyal said, "It's meant for scenic routes not big chases!""Then how can we get to that thing?!" Johan exclaimed, then remembered..."Follow me guys! I have an idea!"Meanwhile, as several hours passed in the day, Zacax and his group started to search for land land with their crummy raft. It wasn't perfect but it had to do. Zacax clutched the pistol he was given, and looked to the ocean. He hoped he could make it home, along with Ambera and Kye, as he could only assume they two came from Metru Nui. On this little voyage, Zacax saw things a normal matoran could not, and met different beings and creatures. It would not cease, as the same beast that stole Calebos came for the raft. A roar could be heard, with Deusui being the first to hear and pushed the matoran to the ground, "GET DOWN!" he yelled.The beast missed the matoran, but made a big u-turn as swooped down yet again. Zacax raised his pistol and shot a few rounds at the beast. But as each round hit the beast, it did not piere the armor or skin, instead, each bullet became smush as each one collided wih the armor. Zacax withdrew his pistol and pulled a shotgun-like weapon, while Ambera got out her tomahawk and Kye pulled out from a crate a rifle of sorts with a scope. As the three aimed for the eat, a plee for help could be heard. Zacax looked and saw a ble matoran f fire in the hand of the beast..."Calebos?!" Zacax called, "Hold on buddy!"As the beast dove towards the matoran and Toa, Deusui and Ambera tossed their weapons at the beast, missing, while Kye managed to pierce a few rounds into the beast, however it showed no signs of pain or hurt. Soon the beast went over the raft, being slightly above Deusui's head. As if time was holding still, Zacax fired, and blasted through the shoulder of the beast. It roared, as it quickly went up. The firearm Zacax wielded had a lot of power at point blank it seems. But there was no blood...in fact, the shoulder had a hole in it, and the inside seemed hollow...if was enough to make a Toa back away. The beast then tossed Calebos into the air, opening it's mouth. Calebos quickly started to fall and fell through the throat of the beast. Zacax's eyes widen, his jaw dropped, and dropped his weapon. "NO!" he cried, "YOU PATHETIC SON OF A-"But before Zacax could finish, the beast roared and punched through the raft. Zacax grabbed his new weapon and kept his friends on their side of the raft, as Deusui flew into the air and was eaten by the beast as well. The three matoran were no in the state of fear, as their bodies locked, causing them to be immobilized. They all feared death...but this wasn't their grave.As the beast reached its hand, a cry of a bird could be heard. The matoran and the beast ironed their heads to the west, and saw a hawk like creature fly their way, with four matoran on board and a damaged robot in the arms of the matoran of magnetism. Zacax saw his friends on the bird, along with Proto. How did they find them?"Zacax get on!" Johan said as the bird tossed the three matoran onto it, causing the three to scream a bit at the fact they were tossed up without warning, but managed to land safely on the bird. The beast snarled, and flew after the hawk with its fists clenched and all heads focused on the flying rahi."Johan what the heck is this?!" Zacax asked,"The Archievs found a few groups in Le-Metru, we decided to call them Gukko Birds," Johan said, piloting the bird, dodging the punches and kicks of the gargoyle like beast,"But how did you find us?" Zacax asked"We followed the beast to find Calebos, but he wasn't here," Zacax sighed and then said to Johan, "I'll explain soon, take us to the Southern Continets, I know someone who can help us,"Johan nodded and then smirked, "Oh ea, we also figured out something these things could do," he said with a maniacal grin.Zacax and the others worried and then took noticed of the wings glowing a bright green..."Johan?" Zacax asked, but jJohan only answered with a laugh as the bird flew fast as a jet, flying far away from the beast, with the others screaming, some screamed in amusement, others terrified at the speeds they flew at. The End of book I

Edited by IX. Dymex

Journeyman:Chapter 1:Seven young matoran stood around the Suva. Who were they? Zacax; Ta-matoran, Maho; Matoran of Magnetism, Kye; Le-Matoran, Johan; Onu-Matoran, Ambera; Matoran of Lightning, Moyal; Ga-Matoran, and Kailea; Ko-Matoran. These seven either were friends, or met each other in the journey of one, Zacax. A golden and red Toa of Fire walked in, with the stones he gave Zacax, with one more. The Toa, was Tahukama, the one who found Zacax and told he him to find Calebos."Excuse me, sir?" Moyal asked, placing her hand to the air,"Yes?" he asked as he gives the matoran each of the stones, one for each,"My friend Kailea where just sailors, We just met these four matoran, with no knowledge of them," Moyal said, "Why are we here?""You came with Zacax and his friends, and since he told me he couldn't find a sixth, which was to be Calebos," Tahukama said, "I decided you two should become a part of it,""But...it makes no sense," Kailea said,"Yea, I get me and Maho being on Zacax's team," Johan said, "But the other four? Why?""Zacax choose four of you, the other two came along, and I saw something in all seven of you," Tahukama explained, "How can we trust you?" Kye asked,Tahukama walked a few feet away from the Suva and nodded to them, "Trust me, I am-""Wait," Zacax said, "Were you going to say...The Doctor?"Everyone in the chamber looked at him, confused, and Tahuakam laughed and then sighed, "No, I am a Toa, one who has saved this matoran's life once,""He is right," Zacax said,"Your gonna put your faith and trust into a Toa we all don't know?" Maho asked, "Zacax...even I wouldn't do that, why would you?""Sometimes you gotta take chances, make mistakes, and get messy sometimes," Zacax said with a smile,"Very wise words Zacax," Tahukama said, "Now each of you place your stone into the hole, and Zacax, place yours in the middle,"The matoran nodded and placed the stones in the specific places Tahukama told them to insert them into, as they glowed with the same colors of each holder, and as Zacax placed his in the middle, it glowed three lights, red, yellow and a blackish grey, which confused him a bit. The matoran started to back away, and a white flash of light eclipsed the chamber. Each matoran could feel pain, not bad pain, but the kind of growing pain you receive when you are growing as you age. Their bodies changed from being similar, to being more diverse, some became taller, others shorter. Zacax was tall and lanky in his new form, with red and burgundy armor, and his powerless Lunra became a Great Kanohi, and he wield two swords with gun barrels on them, with the hilts being bent slightly to resemble the grips of guns, and had his shotgun on his back, ready for use. Ambera was the same hight as Zacax, her physique being more aerodynamic, with silver, yellow and black armor, with her mask still yellow, her new weapon was a dagger.. Kye's armor was dark green and white, and had cloth surrounding his torso, which was the same color as the jungles and forests he lived in, and was slightly smaller than Zacax, his weapons were the rifle he had and a long spear. Johan was covered with thick and heavy armor that was either colored grey or dark blue, and his tool was a pickaxe, and the sharp edges of the mining tool were sky blue. Maho's armor lighter and thinner, compared to the others, being colored wither grey or silver, and his two tools were a bow, and a katana. Moyal and Kailea's armor design were identical, minus the colors and height, with Moyal being smaller than Zacax, and her armor was blue and sky blue, while Kailea was the same height of Zacax and she wore white and sky blue armor, with Moyal's weapon being a mace, and Kailea's weapon was shield."You are all now Toa," Tahukama said, "Soon you will begin training, with me and my most powerful students,"He looked behind him and took note of his students coming to him. One was a muscular Toa of Stone, claded with orange and brown armor and a mask of stamina, the other a Toa of Psionics with blue and gold armor and mask of kindred."These are Bosal, the Toa of stone, and Hanix, Toa of Psionics," Tahukama said as he introduced the two Toa,"I will teach you endurance and strength," Bosal said,"I will teach you agility and stealth," Hanix said,"After they teach you the basics," Tahukama said, "I will teach all I know of to you,"The seven newly dubbed Toa nodded, and Tahukama lead them out. Their new journey had begun.

Chapter 2:"Hey...hey kid,"The Ta-Matoran opened his eyes...he looked around and saw a toa of Sonics with a torn black coat, and that they were in some sort of cage. The Matoran looked up and saw the cage itself was being suspended by a rusty chain, which was attached to the ceiling. The Matoran got up slowly, and walked slowly to the side and saw the ground below them...it was about roughly one hundred bio high...... the two were high enough that if they escaped the cage, or if the cage broke free from the chain, they would die once they collide with the rock floor below them. The Matoran looked around, and saw other cages, filled with Toa... the Matoran pretended they were just asleep..."Looks like your awake," the Toa said, stating the obvious,The Matoran looked at the Toa with a strange look. Who was this being? "Who are you?" the Ta-Matoran asked the Toa of Sonics,"My name is Deusui," the Toa of Sonics said, "Looks like we both didn't become that beast's meal. Alright I told you my name, what's yours kid?""I'm Calebos," the young Matoran said, "How did we get into this cage?"Deusui shrugged and walked to the edge of the cage, looking at this ariel prison...he sighed and turned his head to the Matoran,"I guess we were both knocked out and placed in this cage, as I don't remember after we thought we were both consumed by that three-headed gargoyle," Deusui stated, "However, I've been in worse situations, we will get out of this,"Calebos looked away from the Toa, looking back out into the cages that dangled from the ceiling. Where was Zacax? He remembered seeing him, along with two other Matoran on a crudely made raft, salvage from broken wood, bent metal and a few boxes. What ever happened to Zacax? Did the beast kill him? "Why did the Ceberale grab only one of the Matoran, Razaoka?!" Calebos went to the edge and saw two beings down at the ground below them. Their conversation echoed to the top of the tower-like room they were held prisoners in. They were talking about him apparently...along with some other Matoran. What was he needed for?"Remember the Ceberale does have three minds! It must have had its own agenda!" Razaoka said, bestowing the blame onto the beast that captured Calebos and Deusui, "The Ceberale is too stupid to have a strong will!" the other being said. He was tall, claded in dark red armor to cover his black body, and wore a Mask of Corruption. The being appeared to be a mutated and more twisted version of a Toa of Fire,"Then maybe it got confused! He went to Metru Nui first and their are thousands of Matoran on that island!" Razaoka stated, The mutated Toa was growing furious and clenched his blades. They were razor sharp, and looked like enlarged versions of a pair of rahi bat's wings. He placed the blades up against the bug's neck. The bug started to tremble, fearing his death would come near him..."Antorax! Be reasonable!" Razaoka pleaded, "You have failed our master, and as second in command leader of the Mutans," Antorax stated as he held the blades tighter in his grip, "Your punishment for failing is of course, death,"Calebos was unable to see the what was happening, but he heard the sound of two blacdes slicing through skin, bone, metal and blood. It was enough to make the Matoran gag...were all the beings here this cruel? Now he was okay with staying up here in this cage. "WHOAAAAAAHAHAHAHO!!!!" Zacax screamed as he was tossed up into the air by a stone pillar, created by his new teacher Bosal. Kye Johan and Maho were with Zacax, all four being tossed around like sacs of potatoes by the stone pillars and fists that appeared from the ground. Bosal sighed and slapped his palm into his mask. These four young Toa were terrible at dodging... eventually the Toa stopped stopped with what became a giant version of kolhii. The four young Toa were on either their backs or stomachs on the ground, panting...they took a huge beating, all four ready to give in,"Are we *gasp* almost done?" Zacax asked, breathing in heavily,"No," Bosal said with a disappointing sigh, "You barely survived the first test, you need to learn how to dodge more. I know, all four of you are still used to your small bodies, but as a Toa you have more agility, strength, power and stamina, all four is what I am instructed to teach you. Pretty soon you'll get used to your new forms. Ten minute break, then we move to the next test,"The four Toa moaned in agony... this seemed like torture rather than training. This was like a more twisted version of what happened in the Coliseum back in Metru Nui. The four Toa got up and went to relax for a bit, with the little time that they all had. Johan out of the others was not as bruised thanks to his heavy armor. And who was the most bruised out of them? Zacax was. Though his Kanohi Lunra could copy his allies' mask powers, his was harder to master compared to the others, he probably might be the last of the Toa team to master his mask power."This sucks!" Maho exclaimed, "This is harder than avoiding a squad of Vahki!""Try avoiding being crushed by a Kikanalo," Zacax said, "Then come talk to be about what's hard to dodge or not,""What about dodging lightning?! Can you dodge that?!" Kye asked in anger, now joining the pointless fight,"Hey shut up!" Bosal said hearing the four Toa starting argue, "As a team you have to learn how to work as a team! A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link, you guys have to learn to stop fighting about pathetic things like who can dodge something that's hard to dodge! If you can dodge lightning, Kikanalo, and a squad of Vahki, you can be sure you can dodge pillars and fists made of stone. Part of training to be a great Toa is also about learning how to be able to fight, and how to use your mind. Not only does dodging those pillars involve agility, its also mental. Don' think that you can't dodge it, when you can dodge a Kikanalo, or lightning or Vahki, you can. Think that you are in that same situation, and you'll be able to master the abilities of speed, agility, quick reflexes, and thinking fast,"The four Toa looked at each other, and nodded to each other in unison,"Alright Bosal," Zacax said, speaking for the four, "Give us another go of the first test,""WHAT?!" the other three questioned, "What?" Zacax asked,"We just got creamed, your beaten up, and you want to do it again?!" Maho asked,"I thought we all wanted to do the test again!" Zacax answeredWell, at least Zacax has the determination to try again. Bosal thought,

Edited by IX. Dymex