The Eleventh Hour - Review Topic

a goose

Plot hints?Well, the next chapter's the last in Part I, and you will be led into Part II with two shocking revelations, setting the stage for the second and third parts.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bit 1: "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Bit 2:

Incommodo pushed up off the ground, hovering in midair, before putting his legs on the ground in order to stand up.

*Incogali

Bit 3: YES ARKRAK GO ARKRAK

Bit 4:

part of a nearby wall collapsing

*collapsed

"This place is in even worse a place than I thought,"

*state

So yeah not gonna get my hopes up for the fight scene lawl. But knowing you something will happen and they'll escape.

Bit 1: "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Bit 2:

Incommodo pushed up off the ground, hovering in midair, before putting his legs on the ground in order to stand up.

*Incogali

Bit 3: YES ARKRAK GO ARKRAK

Bit 4:

part of a nearby wall collapsing

*collapsed

"This place is in even worse a place than I thought,"

*state

So yeah not gonna get my hopes up for the fight scene lawl. But knowing you something will happen and they'll escape.

Blaaargh sorry Word was acting up when I wrote it, there were entire sections I had to rewrite before posting. I'll fix that stuff up now. ._.

Bit 2: Yeahno. :P

Bit 3: woo go Arkrak yay

Bit 4: blargh

Fight scene will happen.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

• 1 month later...

After all the shipping, I'm surprised Arkrak wasn't more reluctant to go, or more phased by Nikarra's death. Nikarra's a bit of a beast, here, too.

“Now, do as I said: run, Incommodo. Run for your life.”

Seems legit.

I don't understand what this whole 'audible click' thing is about. Was it the pieces of the puzzle in his head clicking together or some metaphorical physics-trolling like that?

Kanohi Ruru: The Great Mask of Default Camera Flash. I never thought I'd see the day when Arkrak is the more sensible one. And... What...? That was the entire army destroyed right there? No epic battle scene? That... Really hurts. It took me a moment to realise in the next section that that was the entire army destroyed right there in like, three sentences. Seriously, man. Almost as bad as the Marendar fight.

Thankfully, the closing of the loop redeems this chapter, and then some. Speaking of closing loops, Reichenbach's death reminded me a lot of the movie Looper, in the bit where the guy loses parts of his body as they get cut off in the past and such. And-

Pirok. Pirok. PIROK. PIROOOOOOOKKKKKKKK! :happydance: :happydance:

Stick-Man-Happy-Dance1.gif

After all the shipping, I'm surprised Arkrak wasn't more reluctant to go, or more phased by Nikarra's death. Nikarra's a bit of a beast, here, too.

“Now, do as I said: run, Incommodo. Run for your life.”

Seems legit.

I don't understand what this whole 'audible click' thing is about. Was it the pieces of the puzzle in his head clicking together or some metaphorical physics-trolling like that?

Kanohi Ruru: The Great Mask of Default Camera Flash. I never thought I'd see the day when Arkrak is the more sensible one. And... What...? That was the entire army destroyed right there? No epic battle scene? That... Really hurts. It took me a moment to realise in the next section that that was the entire army destroyed right there in like, three sentences. Seriously, man. Almost as bad as the Marendar fight.

Thankfully, the closing of the loop redeems this chapter, and then some. Speaking of closing loops, Reichenbach's death reminded me a lot of the movie Looper, in the bit where the guy loses parts of his body as they get cut off in the past and such. And-

Pirok. Pirok. PIROK. PIROOOOOOOKKKKKKKK! :happydance: :happydance:

Would you want to hang around a twisted mockery of your friend/crush(depending on how you view it, I don't personally think one is more true than the other in this case)'s corpse?

i dun geddit

Pretty sure it said something along the lines of 'almost audible'. It was metaphorical.

A: It wasn't a particularly big army.

B: The weakest of the weak were sent as a diversion.

C: Light is a major weakness to both Shadows and Rahkshi.

D: The rest would have rushed in or tried to run away, and Arkrak sustained it long enough that all of them who didn't run for their lives were destroyed.

Never seen it.

Woo, Pirok returns from his time in the alternate timeline of Shadows.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

... AMAZING...

NIKARRA! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Ah, well. We kinda saw this coming from the LAST chapter.

Is it odd that the entire time I was reading those final paragraphs, I had 'Last of the Time Lords' playing in my head?

Also, I get that Reichenbach is a traitor, but... You cruel, cruel paradox-eater! Joking aside, I LOVED Nekron's implementation of karma once 'The Storm' began!

WHOOOO!!! Pirok! oh yeah, Proditor too. yay...

Looking forward to April (and in the meantime I have Marked and Survivor to look forward to)!

Signing off!

-Scratch: Master of the 'Oh-so-detailed' comments

Edited by hydrAi

Now fades the great harvest of my betrayal...

i dun geddit

Because the Master said it first, har har.

Upon re-watching The Sound of Drums, yes, yes he did. :P

... AMAZING...

NIKARRA! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Ah, well. We kinda saw this coming from the LAST chapter.

Is it odd that the entire time I was reading those final paragraphs, I had 'Last of the Time Lords' playing in my head?

Also, I get that Reichenbach is a traitor, but... You cruel, cruel paradox-eater! Joking aside, I LOVED Nekron's implementation of karma once 'The Storm' began!

WHOOOO!!! Pirok! oh yeah, Proditor too. yay...

Looking forward to April (and in the meantime I have Marked and Survivor to look forward to)!

Signing off!

-Scratch: Master of the 'Oh-so-detailed' comments

I was hoping that you'd all just assume she was really dead. :P

Not sure you've got the name right there, because I tried to look it up and couldn't find it. :???:

Nekron is the master of karma. Maybe. A little. *shrug*

Something tells me that everyone isn't as fond of Proditor as they are of Pirok... ;)

Marked will be getting updated, as will Survivor, and thanks! :D

Well, you were a lot more detailed this time, which was nice. :lol:

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

• 3 months later...

Aaaannd we're back, folks! Time for Season 2.

So, Dystopia.

Bit 1: I'm liking this return to the decimated wasteland of Aftershock. That whole short story makes a lot more sense now, in the same way that Whispers did back when Part II of Dark Mirror came out.

I don't really understand why Aerus pushed the fire fellow out of the way so he could take the glory of breaking the lock for himself, or if it even had any significance.

Bit 2: I don't know what it is with this epic, tendrils of shadow and sickening cracks, but it's looking to be a bit of a theme.

Bit 3: Although it took some explaining at first, this image of Toa as machines is actually pretty awesome, and I wouldn't have thought of it otherwise.

Bit 4: lol where did proditor get shadow powers i don't even

Let me guess: BEFORE TIME BEGAN, THERE WAS... THE CUBE

Also Krahl yey

So yeah, brilliant chapter, despite its frankly criminal shortness. Nice to finally see this epic back at the top, and to know it hadn't died or anything after all this time.

Also, massive congrats to Scratch for that banner, that is one fine job right there.

Advertisement over here gaiz

While I'm here I'd like to shamelessly advertise my own epic, set 6 months prior to the events of Shadows, and featuring an entirely different cast. But one plot element remains: The story is still About Time.

EXCELLENT! Its nice to finally see this epic get its (long-overdue) continuation!

Yikes. That poor Bone Hunter...

YAY! PIROK! ...And Proditor... Yay...

Well... Wasn't expecting Krahl to become a Gollum-like character quite yet, but I'm liking where its headed so far!

Thanks for the compliment Wotz! My banners are normally some of my best work! (I've designed quite a few for this series of epics, ya know!)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

-Scratch

Now fades the great harvest of my betrayal...

Aaaannd we're back, folks! Time for Season 2.

So, Dystopia.

Bit 1: I'm liking this return to the decimated wasteland of Aftershock. That whole short story makes a lot more sense now, in the same way that Whispers did back when Part II of Dark Mirror came out.

I don't really understand why Aerus pushed the fire fellow out of the way so he could take the glory of breaking the lock for himself, or if it even had any significance.

Bit 2: I don't know what it is with this epic, tendrils of shadow and sickening cracks, but it's looking to be a bit of a theme.

Bit 3: Although it took some explaining at first, this image of Toa as machines is actually pretty awesome, and I wouldn't have thought of it otherwise.

Bit 4: lol where did proditor get shadow powers i don't even

Let me guess: BEFORE TIME BEGAN, THERE WAS... THE CUBE

Also Krahl yey

So yeah, brilliant chapter, despite its frankly criminal shortness. Nice to finally see this epic back at the top, and to know it hadn't died or anything after all this time.

Also, massive congrats to Scratch for that banner, that is one fine job right there.

Advertisement over here gaiz

While I'm here I'd like to shamelessly advertise my own epic, set 6 months prior to the events of Shadows, and featuring an entirely different cast. But one plot element remains: The story is still About Time.

Bit 1: I love giving previews and then explaining how they happened. :3

Aerus pushed him aside because axes are better at breaking locks than swords.

Bit 2: ...maybe :3

Bit 3: Go read The Best Kept Secrets (by The Inquisitive Automaton), its reference to them as 'automatons' inspired it.

Bit 4: Proditor's a Shadow. As of, you know, the part where he got here because he was a Shadow.

It kind of makes sense when you think about what Shadows are.

the cube kind of is time

the Key of Time

yay Krahl :D

EXCELLENT! Its nice to finally see this epic get its (long-overdue) continuation!

Yikes. That poor Bone Hunter...

YAY! PIROK! ...And Proditor... Yay...

Well... Wasn't expecting Krahl to become a Gollum-like character quite yet, but I'm liking where its headed so far!

Thanks for the compliment Wotz! My banners are normally some of my best work! (I've designed quite a few for this series of epics, ya know!)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

-Scratch

I wouldn't say 'long', it's only been... I completely agree.

...'that poor Bone Hunter' was a Bone Hunter so he was obviously evil [/stereotype]

WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE PRODITOR

yay gollum

- Indecisive Individual

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]