-Unofficial- Bionicle Stars Contest Of Sorts

Now to get this out of the way, there won't be a prize, as this is unofficial, A.K.A just for fun and creativity, I would like for those interested to create a limit of three (3) bionicle stars characters, one rule is the set must have been released as a set (whether promotional, special edition, or a common set) try to keep the set simple as was the stars sets, complexity, though well embraced and recognized, is not the idea behind the stars sets. You may began whenever you see fit, I will run it for one week. This is my first contest and remember, there are no prizes and be nice. I will judge (which may sound a bit biased, but this is unofficial.) Have fun!

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

Unfortunately, member-run unofficial contests are not allowed by the BBC Rules.

No 'post-it-here' topics or unofficial contests: that is, you cannot post a topic where you invite other members to post their creations in your topic. As this entire forum is devoted to giving people a place to post topics just for their MOCs, such topics are redundant. In this same thread are unofficial member-run contests; in addition to often counting as 'post-it-here' topics, unofficial contests are not allowed due to the fact that, when they were allowed, they would often clog up the front page, pushing actual MOC topics to the back pages.
If you are truly itching to hold a contest, however, you may want to consider getting Premier Membership and then hosting one from your blog.Unofficial contest topic closed.