My latest MOC is from a tablescrap made with the Phantoka connector pieces. I decided this tablescrap was too good to waste and added red pieces to make a demon slug-like alien who grows from ground like a plant and eats people. I named it Quoxun (random name, just wanted to use the letter Q since I haven't used it yet). It's also my first use of Furno's helmet.quoxun_001.jpg_thumb.jpgBackEvil grinOther angleWhat piece the eyes really areThoughts?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Very clever Onewa! I really like the use of the "reverse" face that the Furno helmet has, as well as the use of kraata as the toes/feet parts. However, the lower jaw seems a bit too far from the top jaw, making it look a little "unhinged". I would recommend trying to fit it up higher, but I can understand if the phantoka connectors get in the way.

Thanks everyone!

The use of those connector pieces are great. The way Furno's head is backwards to make a head is also great. The Kraata as feet is a cool idea but it doesn't look really steady. Maybe there should be something to hold it down.
Actually the feet are pretty okay.
I really like the use of the connector pieces. The head is also cool, though maybe you could ad some armour to the body.
Well I wanted a mechanized snake/slug body with a touch of colored armor to the head, to make it more noticeable.
Very clever Onewa! I really like the use of the "reverse" face that the Furno helmet has, as well as the use of kraata as the toes/feet parts. However, the lower jaw seems a bit too far from the top jaw, making it look a little "unhinged". I would recommend trying to fit it up higher, but I can understand if the phantoka connectors get in the way.
Yep, they get in the way. I see what you mean, it's kinda annoying. At least those connectors make teeth and give a Piraka grin feeling to the head.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!