Most Useful/useless Weapon

Pantera

Okay, the title should tell you what this topic is about.Buuut I'll say it as always.WELCOME to the Most Useful/Useless Weapon Topic!The weapons can range from Melee (ex. Ackar's Fire Sword) to Shooting (ex. Zamor Launcher).It would be nice if you were to post your decisions like this:Best: (Best Weapon Here)Worst: (Worst Weapon Here)There can be multiple choices for each one.Here's my pick:Best: Zaktan's Tri-scissor, Onua's Claws, Lewa Phantoka's Air Sword, Nuparu Inika's ClawsWorst: Vultraz's VehicleThere ya go. Oh, and you can even describe why you like/dislike that weapon.Enjoy.

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

Best weapon will forever and always be Lewa's axe.Worst weapon to me is the Bordakh staff. It's not particularly horrible, but it's easily the weakest of the Vahki weapons, and was for some reason included in everything. I now have twelve of them.

OpAXNpl.jpg

Best: Black Kopaka blade, Squid Launchers.Worst: Inika light up weapons. They look out of place on anything other than their respective Inika.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I'm indecisive, so I might as well should go ahead and divide the categories up some more..Best Projectile weapon: Probably the Zamor launcher. Liked the Skyblaster but it was so darn heavy.Best Melee weapon(s): Kopaka Mata's Ice Sword, Tarix's blades, and Lewa Phantoka's swordWorst Projectile Weapon: ... It's the squid launchers.Worst Melee weapon: Onewa's... hook ... things... (Don't worry, I know what they actually are.)

Best: 7136_skrall_18.jpgWorst: Gali Mata's claws are cool (don't get me wrong), but they were sort of useless as weapons in set form. The hooks pretty much always fell out of her arms.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Best: Axonn's axe. It's a giant axe, so what's not to like? Also, the Cordak Blasters, Zamor Launchers, Kopaka Mata's sword in any color, and Whenua Metru's Earthshock Drills.Worst: The Squid Launchers, of course. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Best: hewkii mahri warblade, jaller mahri firesword, Lewa Nuva Air KatanaWorst: Kopaka Phantoka's combat knife, to be honest a average combat knife is only good for stealth missions or survival when your supplies are limited...but not in life death combat situations.But a swordsman like kopaka needs a real sword when fighting against a makuta. What a pathetic weapon the designers gave kopaka for the phantoka theme

qs3135.jpg

Best - Zaktan's scissor blade and Brutaka's Rotating BladesWorst - Definitely the Nynrah Ghost Blasters....

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Best: Brutaka swords, Onua claws, Hydraxon/Mutran/Von Nebula blade-thingsWorst: sea squid launchers. Just throwing the squids would have been more effective.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Best: Black Kopaka Mata sword.Worst: Squid Launchers. They make Vultraz look good.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. However, Sumiki, you forgot to mention the BLACK KOPAKA SWORD with the true emphasis and reverence it deserves. It must always be said BLACK KOPAKA SWORD, much as the Space Polic villain is always SPACE PIMP.~B~

Best: Hard to say. Always loved Axonn's axe or Brutaka's weapon.Worst: Again, hard to say. Wasn't a big fan of Onua's claws, to be honest.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Hmmm, the Nynrah Ghost Blasters and the Nuva adaptive armor counterparts (such a stickler for story, I know) were the worst, they never worked for me.

The best? Hmm... I'm stuck between Axonn's axe and Hydraxon's, well, everything;
:P

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

Never got a squid launcher, so worst would have to be...Vakama's disk launcher. It was fun, but it was a rehash of another weapon. With a flame pattern.Best would be either the Tahu Mistika Shield for coolness, the Onua Nuva Shield for versatility, or the Lewa Nuva Katana. (Looks fine tacked on just about anywhere, though it did grow tiresome after a while.)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Anything that looks like a real sword is good. That means, Lewa Nuva´s katanas and Kopaka´s sword are great pieces. As far as worst weapons go, I was never a fan of Nynrah Ghost Blasters and although I don´t own a Squid Launcher, they look sort of bland and their concept is pretty pathetic. I mean, only a pathetic villain like Vector from Despicable Me shoots around with SQUIDS. :blink: I mean, think about it, a squirrel shooter would sound insane but there is barely a difference. :P-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

It would of been kind of cool if they released some kind of Sea Behemoth in 2007 for the Barakki to use.That's a different topic, though. :PAnother great weapon was the moon orbiting Bara Magna.I mean, it killed a ROBOT.A tall robot.

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P