Legion (From Mass Effect 2 And 3)

Xinlo

"But what do I call the individual standing in front of me?""There is no individual. We are all Geth. There are currently 1,183 runtimes active within this platform."---Well, been awhile. I've been sort of out of the MOCing world for quite a stretch. However, after becoming fairly obsessed with the Mass Effect game series, I really wanted to build one of the characters and Legion seemed a good fit for the robotic style of BIONICLE pieces.Anyway, it's nowhere near a perfect representation, but I think I did pretty well (also I apologize for the bad iPod pics, camera is MIA):

Comparison imagePosedStanding without gunGunTorso close-upSideBackSo yeah, that's my Legion. Now, some things of note:-Many illegal connections were used in this; his entire torso is basically held together by an elastic.-I'm not a huge fan of the legs, but for the life of me can't figure out how to improve them anymore; they're already loads better than they were in WIP stage.-Legion is apparently silver, not brown - my TV lied to me.And that's all. C&C more than welcome, thanks for looking.

xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

While it might not be a perfect representation, you are right about doing pretty well! The instance I saw this I knew what and who it was, and I thought "Awesome." The sheer simplicity of the gun is rocking, but I absolutely love how you did the eye and tiles around it.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

While it might not be a perfect representation, you are right about doing pretty well! The instance I saw this I knew what and who it was, and I thought "Awesome." The sheer simplicity of the gun is rocking, but I absolutely love how you did the eye and tiles around it.
Thanks. :) The original gun was terrible, so I built this one entirely out of System. It's not a perfect replica but it was built from memory lol. And I'm fairly fond of the head too, thanks.
If that's not reason enough for me to acquire a copy of Mass Effect, I don't know what is. The gun is awesome, the legs are really cool, and overall, that's a good MOC. 9.6/10
Ha, go for it. I hate gaming and hadn't touched my xbox in months, but these games got me to play through all three. Definitely worth it. Thanks for the time to comment (I would reply to the gun, but I covered it up there).

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Sweet! I always love and appreciate a good Mass Effect Moc!The design you used here works very well for Legion, and in terms of piece usage and creativity, this looks great! The head design rocks especially and it's very fitting for a Geth. The colors are off though, but I can overlook that because everything else looks good, and in hindsight, the colors work for it as a Moc. I also dig the rifle, and he looks awesome holding it too!Nice job with Legion! It'd be sweet to see you do some more Mass Effect Mocs! :)

nytronepic2_copy.png

Nice Mass Effect Moc. I can see the resemblance between your Moc and Legion. I love them Arms and Torso. The gun is very nice, good part usage. The head resembles Legion's a lot, and I'm sure anyone can know who it's supposed to be just looking at it. Oh, and I love the feet, it has a good design. :) ~Gravity

Sweet! I always love and appreciate a good Mass Effect Moc!The design you used here works very well for Legion, and in terms of piece usage and creativity, this looks great! The head design rocks especially and it's very fitting for a Geth. The colors are off though, but I can overlook that because everything else looks good, and in hindsight, the colors work for it as a Moc. I also dig the rifle, and he looks awesome holding it too!Nice job with Legion! It'd be sweet to see you do some more Mass Effect Mocs! :)
Thanks man. I tried to use pieces a little more creatively than I usually do. I explained the colours in my post, but yesterday I revamped him and turned him silver, so that's that problem gone. :P Thanks for your time! Also I was thinking of doing a reaper soon...
Nice Mass Effect Moc. I can see the resemblance between your Moc and Legion. I love them Arms and Torso. The gun is very nice, good part usage. The head resembles Legion's a lot, and I'm sure anyone can know who it's supposed to be just looking at it. Oh, and I love the feet, it has a good design. :) ~Gravity
Thanks very much. It's definitely not perfect, but it's enough similar that my head can imagine the rest. :P I improved the feet yesterday too, adding the small third toe on the side.New pictures coming soon of updated version: Silver, three toes, more structurally sound.Xinlo Edited by Xinlo

E8c8QpP.jpg