This is the next version of my previous Mocs X-549 and X-549 2.0FrontSideSideBackPosePose 2Comments and criticism appreciated.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

The one word to describe this is awesome. The colors flow extremely well together and the build of the legs are fantastic. The weapons are also pretty cool. However, the feet are a bit small but other than that, this is a really epic MOC. Great job on this!
Thanks. I do agree that the feet are too small, but I couldn't think of any alternative at the time. However, I now have something in mind for the feet, and I might post it when I get around to it. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

This is really great. I cannot stress how much I love the left hand gun. Only problems I have are that the kopaka body looks out of place and that the same thing would be achieved with the flame sitting at the end of the arm and the thighs look a bit weird with the silver that's seen nowhere else.

The build is amazing. It flow amazingly right up until that right flame gun thingie. That white mata body with a flame ruins it for me. Good use of the Witch Doctor heads for the shoulder armor. I cannot stress how much I hate those silver thighs however. It's like a bunch of white and a tiny space of silver. However, it could quite possible work if you added more silver.~Gravity

Edited by Gravity Caiox

epic. WHat mask did you use on the shoulders?

This is really great. I cannot stress how much I love the left hand gun. Only problems I have are that the kopaka body looks out of place and that the same thing would be achieved with the flame sitting at the end of the arm and the thighs look a bit weird with the silver that's seen nowhere else.
Yes, I do agree that the Mata body looks kind of strange on the arm. I also agree that it could use more silver. I might fix some of the areas that have been pointed out and post it again.
The build is amazing. It flow amazingly right up until that right flame gun thingie. That white mata body with a flame ruins it for me. Good use of the Witch Doctor heads for the shoulder armor. I cannot stress how much I hate those silver thighs however. It's like a bunch of white and a tiny space of silver. However, it could quite possible work if you added more silver.~Gravity
See my response for above.
epic. WHat mask did you use on the shoulders?
I used the witch doctor head on the shoulders. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET