I love the torso of Pirai. The use of the Bulk 3.0 Head for a wolf on a not HF related Moc is pretty creative. I like the legs, but they're pretty basic. Same with those arms. I love those blue eyes on the Bulk head and on the Moc. It goes nice with it. Nice Moc AuRon. :)~Gravity

Sadly, i cannot view your MoC. I do not know wether it's something with the mocpages, my connection, or something else.
D'=Yeah I know, MOCpages is weird sometimes with it's connection and all that. It happens to me too. If you're hoping for a gallery on flickr or brickshelf, sorry. I have no idea how to use brickshelf, and flickr is blocked on my computer. D=

I dig it. Personally I think the waist area could have been filled out a bit more and I've never been a fan of the Bionicle 'Hands', but other than that It's very well built. I also quite enjoy the sword.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

Comments! =OThe waist/legs/upperarms seem to irk people the most. What can I say? Unlike some things where the waist/body is one stud wide, this is two/half studs wide! >=DThe sword design is a common one, it's everwhere on yt and the biotube. The hands? I know what you mean, they're good for body armor and hands, and that's it. At least it fits with the color scheme...

I always liked wolf-themed MOCs. Nice torso and legs. And that sword is awesome. My only complain is that the upper arms are kinda gappy. Overall I'd rate it 9/10.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

The color scheme is great. Did you put a HF helm on a glatorian head?Anyway, as much as I love the flexibility of that waist, it looks pretty bad. Too thin. WAY too thin.But a very, very nice MoC.Final note: I love the combination of HF and BIONICLE parts that went into the MoC.
Hf helms don't fit on Glatorian heads, but there is a way to make a custom head so you can have a head, that fits the mask. Chronos' orginal model has a custom head, but me, being lazy, decided just to use a blue HF head that come with the 2.0/3.0 stormer sets. =DIn conclusion, I know what you mean, but I'm not that concerned on how thin it is. Technically, BIONICLEs are a combination between organic and mechanics, forming beings that are a fusion between the two (he's more machine than man...). I don't recall ever seeing something that forces me to follow a certain set of proportions, so I do my best to make it look not too thin, and carry on with my day! =/I do, however, see what you mean. From certain angles, it does look too thin. Maybe I'll end up putting a tire there... If I have any left, that is! <=O

• 2 months later...