the other day i was thinking, what about bone heads of voodo island ?for those of you who dont know what it is , its this ,before bionicle christian faber had the idea of making these heroes wash up on a shore,in theese big seed canistrs called amphi-seeds or amphi-podsthey were alot like bionicle except it was more um like tribal more back to the basics if you likei hought if bionicle were to come back can the least we can take is a few bone heads? what do u thinkif i get enough replys or supporters i will make a lego cuusoo thing out of it !it will come with a comic and a trading card!We will see what we can do from there.but now i encountered a problem! the rules say that it needs to be an original concept, since it was the lego companys and mostly christian fabers concept i have to have written permission to make itand honestly now i dont know what to do.P.S im also looking for mocers and builders to help me but before we do that lets write out a written agreementany way freinds cya

Edited by toa electro

Kind of an interesting idea, to remake BIONICLE in the name of its prototype form. :PI'd support it just because it's cool... but I guess there must have been a reason they called it "BIONICLE" instead of "Voodoo Heads".I like it though, and I'd be happy to see it get off the ground if at all possible.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Kind of an interesting idea, to remake BIONICLE in the name of its prototype form. :PI'd support it just because it's cool... but I guess there must have been a reason they called it "BIONICLE" instead of "Voodoo Heads".I like it though, and I'd be happy to see it get off the ground if at all possible.~

:b: :i: :m_o: :m: :a: :n: :c: :e: :r:~

cool ill let u know when im done setting up the cuusoo page :D

Would be interesting, yeah. I'm certainly glad that they didn't choose that name for the line, though. :lol:

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Bone Heads of Voodoo Island? If we're that desperate, why not go back to Doo Heads?I'll pass.
well i wasn't thinking it to be like doo heads that sounds gross ! ill figure out the official name later but their species would be bone heads lol anyways anything revamped the right way would be cooler so it doesn't necessarily mean it would be bad right?

You might want to check out the CUUSOO rules before you try to turn this into a project. It's breaking of bending several of them.
ok thanks for telling me since there are alot of rules do you mind telling me witch ones in particular you think i will break the most
These ones specifically (assuming the age on your profile is accurate):
  • Your submissions must be original. You attest you are the original creator of the LEGO model or idea and you have the exclusive right to submit your model to LEGO CUUSOO.
  • Your submissions are your own work and no one else's. You agree that you will not upload images that belong to someone else as a part of your project, even if that person gives you permission. If you want someone else's idea to become a reality through LEGO CUUSOO, please ask them to post it. If you are collaborating with another builder, please refer to guideline #6 below.
  • You are at least 18 years old. To submit a project, you must be legally able to enter into a contract with us in case we decide to commercialize your idea. If you are 13 or older, you are welcome to support and comment on projects.

And it's kind of twisting around this one:
  • No projects to bring back old LEGO products. Please don't submit projects requesting we re-release or "bring back" discontinued LEGO products or themes. LEGO CUUSOO is for new and original ideas.

OpAXNpl.jpg

You might want to check out the CUUSOO rules before you try to turn this into a project. It's breaking of bending several of them.
ok thanks for telling me since there are alot of rules do you mind telling me witch ones in particular you think i will break the most
These ones specifically (assuming the age on your profile is accurate):
  • Your submissions must be original. You attest you are the original creator of the LEGO model or idea and you have the exclusive right to submit your model to LEGO CUUSOO.
  • Your submissions are your own work and no one else's. You agree that you will not upload images that belong to someone else as a part of your project, even if that person gives you permission. If you want someone else's idea to become a reality through LEGO CUUSOO, please ask them to post it. If you are collaborating with another builder, please refer to guideline #6 below.
  • You are at least 18 years old. To submit a project, you must be legally able to enter into a contract with us in case we decide to commercialize your idea. If you are 13 or older, you are welcome to support and comment on projects.

And it's kind of twisting around this one:
  • No projects to bring back old LEGO products. Please don't submit projects requesting we re-release or "bring back" discontinued LEGO products or themes. LEGO CUUSOO is for new and original ideas.

cool thanks a million ill see if i can tweak my project so i doenst violate any of those and no i entered the wrong age Edited by toa electro

Yeah, even if this didn't break a number of Cuusoo rules, I don't think it would be such a good idea. Particularly because this concept was the unrefined version of Bionicle, and as such seems quite a bit less interesting and noteworthy as a whole.~B~

Edited by Ballom

Yeah, even if this didn't break a number of Cuusoo rules, I don't think it would be such a good idea. Particularly because this concept was the unrefined version of Bionicle, and as such seems quite a bit less interesting and noteworthy as a whole.~B~
if its done wrong you are correct see im going to refine the unrefined but still stick to the original bone heads theme , you know were going back to those nostalgic days where there is mystery !

I thought the Boneheads were going to be the same sets, but with different names and story. Making them would just be re-releasing the Toa Mata.
Actually, no. The Boneheads concept was an early stage of BIONICLE's design where instead of interchangeable masks, the figures had heads which could be knocked off and replaced.But bringing it back seems, pardon my French, boneheaded. There's a lot of reasons that concept morphed into BIONICLE, and I reckon the theme ended up better for it.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother