Kreger

Primus

7455961722_9b9a822d7e.jpg

002.jpg_thumb.jpg 004.jpg_thumb.jpg 006.jpg_thumb.jpg 007.jpg_thumb.jpg 009.jpg_thumb.jpg 001.jpg_thumb.jpgActually built something for once in a good while.Anyways, he's supposed to be some sort of creepy/sinister robot. And it was inspired by Sebulba.Hope y'all like him,PEDIT: Changed the main image to 500x378 so that it fits in the forum rules and suchEdit: Main image thumbnailed due to dimension and file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB.-Wind-

Edited by Primus

Whoa. This is epic, and I love the detail. It reminds me of Rampage from Transformers 2, but in yellow. Reminding me of said Rampage is a good thing.All those tubes are excellent, and that's a very creative head design. Though not large in size, large in creativity. That's my main point, therefore 10/10. P.S. Only flaw is no glowy eyes.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Exellent build, wires, curves, beams, etc. Just a great shape and balance of lines and curves. I don't know why this bothers me- it might be the shoulders- but the arms seem a bit flat. Which shouldn't be possible, since it's only one to two axels. I think a simple dome-ish piece on the exposed axle connection on the Y-socket might help. That, or I'm just weird. Otherwise exellent MOC, it's nice to see you post something.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Ah, I was waiting for this since I saw it on brickshelf. Nice build, the reversed anatomy is very cool and dynamic. Cool limbs with hands, cool middle torso, and cool head! His head does look a tad flat from the side, but thats opinion on my part. The legs are skeletal and robotic without looking bare; I congratulate you on that because I have yet to come up with a reliable method to do that. Just curious, how much articulation do you get on the elbow joints on the support limbs? Awesome moc.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

This is awesome. I love the color scheme, and the body design is great. However, the legs are somewhat bare. What is the thing hanging down supposed to be?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Never seen anything this cool in a while! Creatively designed and well executed! The complexity in the piece usage, especially with the torso/lower arms area, is nicely done as well.I'm really diggin' the high-machinery industrial aesthetic of this Moc!Something about the feet kind of bug me though. Maybe it's the Metru heads, but it doesn't bother me so much compared to the entirety of the Moc.The design reminds me exactly of Sebulba! Instantly got it! Such a unique basis for that compelling a design! Anyways, It's great to see another stellar Moc from you Primus! Excellent work once again!

Edited by Nytrone

nytronepic2_copy.png

Wow, this is jaw-droppingly amazing. The colours are very nice on it, it looks exactly as you said, a creepy/sinister robot and he does look a nit like Sebulba, the thing that is hanging down resembles a hand. The head looks really evil, too. This is excellent, 100/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Nice one Primus.I love the Torso, it's well equipped with armor. I love the legs and the use of the Toa Heads in the feet. The head is very well designed, it's amazing. Yeah, I can see where you're going with the sinister robot look. Nice Moc. :)~Gravity

• 2 weeks later...

This is a fantastic MOC. It reeks originality in it's entire construction. The head is fantastic. It definitely refreshing to see builders reach outside the bounds of pre-made masks and create something great out of nothing.It's almost organic in nature, like something out of Prometheus, but I guess that's were the Sebulba inspiration comes in. My only complain would be to integrate the ankles so that they're not so plain. Perhaps some sort of shoulder armor in front of the foot itself. Either way, a wonderful creation.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all of the replies and the positive reception, really glad y'all like the MOC so much! Gonna address a couple of your questions and concerns:

The build of this is epic. The legs and body are both nicely designed. The colors are also great. By the way, what's that thing dangling from below the body?
I'm assuming that by "dangling thing below the body" you're referring to the lower part of his torso where his arms are attached. His arms attach at the base of his torso.
I really like the limbs, particularly the way the tubing for the torso lead to the legs (Arms?) My favourite part is the torso, which I want to use at some point. Would you be willing to post instructions for it? I love that colour scheme. 10.3/10
I'm glad you like the torso, it's my favorite part too. Sadly I won't be posting any instructions for it though. There are plenty of pictures that I posted, try working it from there. Feel free to PM me if you run into any problem areas!
Ah, I was waiting for this since I saw it on brickshelf. Nice build, the reversed anatomy is very cool and dynamic. Cool limbs with hands, cool middle torso, and cool head! His head does look a tad flat from the side, but thats opinion on my part. The legs are skeletal and robotic without looking bare; I congratulate you on that because I have yet to come up with a reliable method to do that. Just curious, how much articulation do you get on the elbow joints on the support limbs? Awesome moc.
The articulation on the elbow joints is limited, but they move enough to pose and stabilize the MOC. That joint is typically very articulated if you don't use four beams, I just like the look of the four beams and also the added structural integrity.
This is a fantastic MOC. It reeks originality in it's entire construction. The head is fantastic. It definitely refreshing to see builders reach outside the bounds of pre-made masks and create something great out of nothing.It's almost organic in nature, like something out of Prometheus, but I guess that's were the Sebulba inspiration comes in. My only complain would be to integrate the ankles so that they're not so plain. Perhaps some sort of shoulder armor in front of the foot itself. Either way, a wonderful creation.
Yeah, the feet and ankles are my least favorite part. If I go back and revisit this MOC, that's going to be the area of most concern for me. Thanks for the input!Again, thanks for all of the replies, I really do appreciate it!