Confusions About Kraata Powers

I have recently been studying up on my Kraata powers. (I've always been a little rusty on them.) I have a couple questions.1) Do the Rahkshi and Kraata of Darkness absorb light and turn it into energy, or do they just release it in a shadow blast or something?2) What is the difference between electricty and chain lightning?Feel free to post any other questions you may have about kraata powers and answers to any questions posted here. Note: This topic is very similar to the Heat Vision and Laser Vision topic. Please do not post any questions/answers here that should be posted there.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

1. They make an area dark. This can apply to a wide area, or they could project a shadow "blindfold" onto a target.2. Chain lightning uses an attack that can leap between targets to hurt a group of enemies. Electricity can make electric fields, which can be used for defense or to trap or stun enemies.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Darkness: They just remove the light and don't give it back, but it doesn't go into their bodies and hurt them.Electricity is finer control, and fields, as stated above. Like a Toa of Lightning's powers.Chain Lightning, once it hits one target, will continue to jump independent of the Rahkshi, unless the Rahkshi wills otherwise.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I imagine Kraata of Energy have something akin to Shadow powers, and sort of "absence of light" powers, for lack of a better term, and while Electricity involves the control of an electrical current, Chain Lightning is something like said current arcing from the producer to the subject. Just a loose idea, though. :P

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

1) They definately do not absorb the light for power; rather they make anti-light (the fictional shadow energy), which is why using light against them is effective. The darkness or Shadow power is the sending out of this anti-light power, which can cancel out light at a target.2) Electricity is the elemental power over it that the Tahnok Kal had. Chain Lightning is a special power that makes the lightning easily jump from one target to the next. Technically Electricity could do that too but it would be more difficult, yet Electricity is more flexible so can do other things.And those are the answers. :) Normally I would close this, but it may be useful to have a general topic about confusion about these powers like mine about elemental powers, so I'll leave this open for other questions. In fact, if there is enough confusion about powers in general, including Mask powers, I may later make an Official Powers Topic where good questions and answers may be quoted. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)