Breakout Mocs- Spring

Hello again BZP! I haven't been around much lately, but I've had these MoCs lying around that I've been meaning to share for quite a while. Finally, nearly three months later, I'm actually getting around to posting them. They're not very custom for the most part, as the idea was to make them quasi-setlike, but I do have a bit of backstory to go along with them as well.HEROES:Joseph Shadow, a veteran member of Recon Team, has recently been assigned to train two rookie heroes: Jay Solar and Brian Aegis. He's not entirely thrilled about this as he would much rather be out on the field with his usual teammates, but he finds himself relying heavily on his new companions when the Breakout occurs and Black Phantom seizes control of the Factory- trapping the trio in the Training Spheres in the process!Jay SolarDespite his initial reluctance, Shadow sees a great deal of promise in this young hero and sends him to apprehend Statix, one of the mysterious villains who stayed behind after the Breakout. Armed with a powerful plasma cannon and scope, he is eager to demonstrate his worth, but will that be enough to take on Statix?Brian AegisOnce Solar departs to confront Statix, Shadow takes it upon himself to guide Aegis through the Factory's network of ventilation shafts and storage units to safety from lingering escapees. Just when they think they're in the clear, the two heroes encounter Shadow's old nemesis, Ethan Torch, who went rogue about a year prior. When Black Phantom locks down the Factory, however, Shadow is shut out of the room, leaving Aegis to deal with Torch alone.Joseph ShadowBackThough he doesn't want to leave Aegis behind, Shadow is forced to press on in order to escape the Factory and seek help from the outside. Eventually, he finds himself face to face with the mighty Sonic Boom, an escaped criminal seeking to steal Hero Factory's strongest weapons from storage. Now Shadow must use his Dark Plasma Blaster and energized cable cutters to bring down the titan before it's too late.VILLAINS:Black Phantom wasn't the only villain who stayed behind to cause havoc after the Breakout. Three other notorious inmates infiltrated the Hero Factory in the chaos, each with their own nefarious motives...StatixBackAn electric dynamo with an explosive temper, Statix has the ability to absorb static energy from any device that runs on electricity. He can then channel this energy in a deadly attack, but must periodically release the energy or risk overloading, which could be fatal. It is a delicate balancing act, but one he has become a master at maintaining. Statix made his way to the Factory's basement, where he plans to sap its power grid of electricity and plunge Makuhero City into a blackout.Ethan TorchBackAfter his failed attempt to carry on Witch Doctor's plans for the jungle planet Quatros, Torch was incarcerated by his former teammates. When the Breakout was initiated, Torch opted to sneak deeper into the Hero Factory to track down and exact revenge on Joseph Shadow. Shadow may have been locked out of the battle, but Torch will take what he can get, focusing instead on eliminating the veteran hero's protege, Brian Aegis. Upgraded with parts he found in storage, Torch is now equipped with a plasma cannon, superheated blades, and a hex shield.Sonic BoomBackThis dastardly powerhouse is armed to the teeth with hi-tech weaponry, and his quest for more has led him into the Hero Factory's deepest storage facilities. With an energized whip, modified plasma beam, and generator thorns, Sonic Boom will prove a deadly challenge even for the celebrated Joseph Shadow. If he is allowed access to the Factory's experimental weaponry, it will spell doom for the entire city.tl;dr here's the Gallery. Look out for the second half in the Fall! ...Or possibly winter, given my history with procrastination.EDIT: I didn't even notice, but I guess this can be considered my 800th post special!

Edited by Zakann The Diabolical

p