Preliminary Poll Furno

Prelim Furno  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Poll FurnoHero Factory Building Contest Welcome to the preliminaries of the Hero Factory Building Contest. Two entries from each poll will advance, as well as two wildcards. Preliminary Voting begins October 14th and ends October 16th at 11:59 P.M. EST.Semifinal Voting begins October 17th and ends October 19th at 11:59 P.M. EST.Final Voting begins October 20th and ends October 22nd at 11:59 P.M. ET.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on October 23rd. infernodragon.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Inferno Dragon pseudosawsaur1.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Pseudosawsaur lion_front.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Hero Lion ripperbumblebee.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Ripper jkl.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Jkl hyena.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Rather Unfriendly Hyena Creature entry.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Cryoboctonid chaos_dragon.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Chaos Dragon siathra.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Saithra

Yo.

Entry 5... It looks so beastly, but human at the same time...

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I might have voted for Brickeens' entry if he had implemented any of my suggested modifications, but alas, he did not. And while I still feel that VampireBohrok's use of yellow minifig hands ended up looking dreadful in actual application, it still comes out on top here by a healthy margin.

I would have tried that if I'd seen the suggestions before I'd entered the MOC. But the whole MOC sucks anyway, so I doubt they would have made that much difference.

My vote goes to Jkl. The build is just awesome. :D

Play Battlefield 3 on PS3? Consider yourself pretty good at it? Add me so we can dominate together! PM me for my gamertag if you're interested! xD

-Sincerely, a person who's sick of incompetent teammates.

#5 this time...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.