Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Zacax"Well, I'm gonna go join the Protectorate, Dume said this e wanting to join should head for one of the chute stations in one of the Metrus, so I'm heading for Ta-Metru," Zacax said and then ran off to the chute station.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ZacaxZacax made it out of the coliseum, and rant o the chute Ta-Metru, after telling the guards who he was and where he was going of course. He ran and jumped into the chute and was sent to Ta-Metru.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Horrid intro. My apologies.Just fyi: Olzet's starting charge is '-'.IC: Po-Metru was, by nature, a windy place.The plains were continuously ravaged by harsh westerly currents. Its huts were built domed to protect them from similar wear. And the canyons were mere channels for blustery gales.But today, one canyon was so blustery that its walls had received years' worth of erosion in minutes.Only one pine-green figure braved that canyon. Coincidentally, it also happened to be the one at fault for the erosion, as the air blurring around it from currents and the scratches beneath its floating feet showed.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Revax, knowing it was dangerous to stay in Onu-Wahi, took the route towards Ta-Wahi. Once she got there, shee walked through the streets, surprised by how hot it was.OOC: Open to interaction.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: ZacaxZacax was approaching the chute system of Ta-Metru. This was all chaotic, some way to return home, to come to Metru Nui and be poisoned immediately.

IC: ZacaxZacax made it to the chute station, now where to sign up?"

IC: ColiseumVetus saluted Dume as they left."Can't you just teleport us?" asked Polluo."No. I've never been there before and even if I had my teleporter is not working correctly." replied Vetus.Legio looked around for others that he might recognize but no one looked familar....The group arrived at the Ga-Metru Command Center on Coliseum Island.Vetus looked around; while Legio called, "Hey? Anyone here?"

IC: Zacax (Ta-Metru Chute System)Zacax started to walk around, looking for we're to register.OOC: Zacax open for interaction

IC: Revax saw Zacax walking around. "Are you looking for something?" she asked, seeing him walk around as if he was.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: ZacaxZacax heard the voice and turned around, "Oh, I'm looking for where to join the Proctectorate,"

IC: Zacax"But Dume said the chute stations in the Metrus were where you could register, oh was it the chute stations TO the Metrus?,"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Zacax"Well I'm confused...Im gonna head back to the coliseum, wanna come?"

IC: Zacax"Name's Zacax," Zacax said reaching out his hand,

IC: Zacax"Alright then, let's get to the coliseum," Zacax said as he walked back to the chute he came in through,

IC: ZacaxZacax jumped into the chute and was sent to the Coliseum.

IC: Zacax"Never gets old!" Zacax thought, this was much more fun as a Toa, H

IC-Aclaraung:As the various beings on the ground of Metru-Nui watched, one larger than they swooped in, landing atop the Colosseum. A small group of Matoran appeared near him, who was looking down at them boredly, older by far than they."Get your small Turaga," he growled. "I have an offer for him."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Revax got out of the chute. "We should be on the lookout for Dark Hunters outside the coliseum." she said.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: ZacaxZacax was rocketed out of the chute and managed to land on his feet, "Way ahead of you!" Zacax said as he pulled his sword,

IC: Revax"Well, you should probably find the place to register, if indeed you are going to." she said.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax"Alright, one problem, don't know where," Zacax said, "I'll go ask someone," Zacax then went off with his Tech Sword still out,"

IC: the matoran, working on repairing a blasted portion of the roof were frozen. Some pulled out Konoka disks. One had the sense to call for help. It was lucky for that matoran that the particular toa he had contacted was wearing a Rhode; otherwise, he would have been labelled as insane. Two vahki, bearing to on their backs, alighted on the rooftop. The two got off with ease; by the insignia on their pauldrons, they were fairly low ranking officers; lieutenant and captain at most."What do you want, dragon?" one asked, curiously. It could be noted that both of them had weapons drawn, and the vahki had converted into land mode swiftly.IC: meanwhile, the people walking through the chute station resumed their daily ruitine, although several comments were made about the fire-baked toa who had run around asking if anyone was there. They were mildly amused when he and a companion came right back the way they had came. As they were wandering about, Zacax with sword drawn, a toa sergeant paused to look at tthem."And where are you off to, fire spitter?" he asked dryly.OOC: Zacax and co. where the karz are your characters? you've been moving around so rapidly and with so little description that I'm utterly confuzzled right about now.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC-Aclaraung:"I wish to speak with the Turaga," the Dragon growled. "Dume, or whatever his name was. Haven't heard much of him since he was still a Toa, so I wouldn't know if he's changed his name or not. Nonetheless, he is in charge here, as well as whatever other Toa he's got as his generals. Get him."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Sorry, currently we are at the Coliseum, Zacax is looking to where he can join the Proctectorate. IC: Zacax (Outskirts of the Coliseum)"Oh hey!" Zacas said, "Could you direct me to the protectorate registry?"

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Zacax, A toa sergeant is talking to you. I'd suggest you answer him.UPDATE:Okay, we've had a bit too much 'toa randomly runs into the coliseum and shouts for Dume' so I felt the need to clarify the purpose and defenses of the coliseum. Please read the first post for the updated info, under locations.IC:The toa appeared slightly amused, and so would the vahki if they could."You land upon our capitol without getting killed, bravo. However, demanding to speak with singularly the most high person in power in Metru Nui? No. You can direct your questions, proposals, or demands to us, or you can leave," one of them snapped, a Pakari wearing toa of gravity.